vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
But are you still talking about the threat of it happening or the fact that it might actually happen?
It's the sum of all fears LOL, nah, it's still pretty much the setup, Maya loves Josy, Father disapproves and tricks Maya blackmailing her, the escape is a free tuition, first Maya wants to join the HOT's to get that free tuition, she joins but no free tuition, next will be the Burke meeting, will she fall for Burke's scheme? i don't think so but do i see any solution from Burke not involving sex with Maya? Nope, not gonna happen, but there will be an escape one way or the other so what will it be?
Giving up Josy? Accidently running over Patrick with a car 25 times? What will be the climax? A happy one? Hopefully, but yeah it's not guaranteed either....

Reactions: felicemastronzo

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
but then my head would be to big to put my shirts on :LOL:
This solution comes with risks as well... at least your shirt will still fit... but unsure that you will still have your head... :eek: :eek: :eek: aaaaanyways stare into this for a couple of hours and afterwards you will see the mysteries of the universe :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Even that the tattoo isn't Isabella... o_O:KEK: I mean IS Isabella ;):ROFLMAO:
VfyU.gif

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I downloaded episode 9 saves and used the new persistent file you provided. In scenes it shows epi 8 are all locked???
Please read all instructions. Episode 9 Start Saves and Season 3 Persistent belongs in the new binary for Being a DIK (ie. Being a DIK Interlude) which will be labeled "BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494" in your Renpy Saves folder.

To unlock all Episode 1-8 content you'll need to put those saves and Season 1-2 Persistent in a folder labeled "BeingaDIK-1535311494"

The numbers at the end of the file name might be different for you. Hope this helps!!

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
It's typically understood as when a person is cheated on.

In a game like BaDIK, it would be like if one of the main LIs (Jill, Bella, Maya, Josy or Sage) cheated on the main dude after they were dating the main dude.

Some people get off on the idea of being cheated on.

Of course if it's happening in reverse (like the mc fucking Jade, who is a married woman), none of us give a shit, except for her husband, Stephen, but then again, he looked like he was getting off on it when he was watching that video. Now hopefully that shit raises its head next episode! :eek:

But yeah, some games like to put the hero in an absolutely devastating situation where the love of his life went off and fucked some other dude. Some players have a total meltdown when it happens, some love the drama, and some couldn't give a fuck because, pixels...

In the end, it's a highly polarising plot device, that has its niche, but is typically avoided like the plague in many games. BaDIK seems to be one of those games that avoids it due to the total lack of sexual history with most characters even though they seem to be highly sexual beings.

Ultimately it shouldn't even be discussed in this thread because it has fuck all to do with this game, but people love arguying about it for some reason.

Fuck, I just got roped into the discussion didn't I... :rolleyes:
like when play FOTM and melinda got sex pill and fap paul......

voriand

Feb 25, 2019
0.8.2 Mac version still crashes, that's why I had to download the previous Android version, but this export version I can't import now... what to do now?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
what is NTR... nvm google it.
NTR is not when someone is being cheated on as someone else implied. It is when someone gets off on watching their partner sleep with someone else.

Cheating is when you fool around on your partner without their knowledge or approval.

NTR is fooling around on your partner with their knowledge and approval.

Reactions: LizaS

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
0.8.2 Mac version still crashes, that's why I had to download the previous Android version, but this export version I can't import now... what to do now?
For starters I would download the Mac packages that are needed...

But there is more... since I'm not a mentalist I don't know if you updated your game via offiacial or unofficial package... sadly that one is on you... but if you had the official 0.7.2 which was updated to 0.8.0 via unofficial which was patched via unofficial 8.1 update that won't work either... that will need these too

Hope this was not too confusing... :oops: :rolleyes: :unsure: but if it was I'd suggest you make good use of this case and learn something from it ! ;)

voriand

Feb 25, 2019
For starters I would download the Mac packages that are needed...
Mega

But there is more... since I'm not a mentalist I don't know if you updated your game via offiacial or unofficial package... sadly that one is on you... but if you had the official 0.7.2 which was updated to 0.8.0 via unofficial which was patched via unofficial 8.1 update that won't work either... that will need these too

Mega

Hope this was not too confusing... :oops: :rolleyes: :unsure: but if it was I'd suggest you make good use of this case and learn something from it ! ;)
Ah, so you say if I make a 0.8.2 with these two version it shouldn't crash? I will give it a try, thanks :) I downladed the MAC version from the 1. post btw.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ah, so you say if I make a 0.8.2 with these two version it shouldn't crash? I will give it a try, thanks :) I downladed the MAC version from the 1. post btw.
If it still crashes turn your attention to ren'py !

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
NTR is not when someone is being cheated on as someone else implied. It is when someone gets off on watching their partner sleep with someone else.

Cheating is when you fool around on your partner without their knowledge or approval.

NTR is fooling around on your partner with their knowledge and approval.
why not just use cuckold....is NTR soft word? like lets go brandon?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: baklol and rockie

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
why not just use cuckold....is NTR soft word? like lets go brandon?
It's japanese, short for netori (cucking someone) netorare (being cuckold forced) netorase (willing cuckold)
F95 uses a much broader description (basicly any sexual action to make the MC jealous)
And there's been threads turned into something like a battlefield by the pro and anti crowd...
It also means Nuclear Thermal Rocket, dunno if that has anything to do with the damage it can cause to a thread....

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It's japanese, short for netori (cucking someone) netorare (being cuckold forced) netorase (willing cuckold)
F95 uses a much broader description (basicly any sexual action to make the MC jealous)
And there's been threads turned into something like a battlefield by the pro and anti crowd...
It also means Nuclear Thermal Rocket, dunno if that has anything to do with the damage it can cause to a thread....
I'll never understand how some people get so upset over it. I can take it or leave it. If a game has too much of something i don't like, I stop playing it and move on to something else. I see no reason to go into warrior mode against something someone else likes.

CMDR_Squishface

Nov 16, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
I unfortunately don't have discord and am not overly familiar with it so I'll get that later and try to message, but these mega links are all dead - wanted to see if you might have them stored elsewhere like Pixeldrain or something.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes