sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
soooo... no proof, got it.
If you don't want to don't go after it... the fuck do I care what you do with your time... There was your question there was my answer... leave me alone with your proof or no proof BS (y):LOL:

Crowleyyy

Aug 2, 2019
So, i lost my season 2 savefiles, anyone got end of season 2 save? Trying to play season 3 but can't without that save. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's a shame DPC didn't take her underwear off in that scene :(
Nevermind... the Mule par..... o_O I mean the Halloween Party is coming up and plenty of opportunities there !!!
1570908_3x_1.gif :ROFLMAO:
Though I have my doubts about Zoya being involved in the madness :( Think she won't join in the " fun " up until Episode 11 ( maybe even 10 ) :p Anyhow I think useful material will be plenty though YAY ! :giggle::LOL:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Quit trying to make this about me when it's about the story. I'm fucking fed up with the personal shit. I don't hate Maya as a person BECAUSE SHE'S NOT A PERSON SHE'S A FICTIONAL CHARACTER.

I've outlined before why I'm critical of this game, Maya get's the most heat because her character is the biggest flaw in the story, something DPC seems to have acknowledged with the Interlude where he introduced Maya 2.0. You may have lower standards for writing than I do. You may take anything an author says at face value, but when a story is written where the author says such a thing is so without demonstrating that such a thing is so then it's shit writing.
I dont like maya either and maybe that was DPC intention all the time. Maybe he wanted her to be exactly the way she is. A selfish annoying drama queen depressing bitch. But there are people who loves her character just the way she is.
What I want to say is. He made her like that, with those qualities, knowing exactly what he was doing. Because we see people like her all the time in the real world. I had my share of mayas at least.

I won't say it is a flaw in the story. It is just how it is supposed to be and there are people who will act just like the mc acts towards her, because some people will think they can help her, other people think they can change her, and others will do only to show that they are good people, good friends, or for willing to be involved in everything that happens in the life of those surrounding them. Maybe the reason why we are forced to deal with her shit is because he also wants to decide in some of our MC's character, not let everything on our hands. Making it easier to write. what I won't blame him even if I dislike her.

She has to be right there so I can put all my hatred over her. It is better if I hate her than people on real world. That bitch :D

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Nevermind... the Mule par..... o_O I mean the Halloween Party is coming up and plenty of opportunities there !!!
View attachment 1712967 :ROFLMAO:
Though I have my doubts about Zoya being involved in the madness :( Think she won't join in the " fun " up until Episode 11 ( maybe even 10 ) :p Anyhow I think useful material will be plenty though YAY ! :giggle::LOL:
Too many characters will appear in this episode right? How many was DPC said? 30? If Zoya doesn't come out I still have Maya, Josy, Lily, Riona, Camila, Nicole :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
Confess your dream is a bimbo Chad

View attachment 1712977
My dream is an orgy with Maya, Josy, Nicole, Lily, Zoey, Camila and Riona with lemon dicks :devilish::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Too many characters will appear in this episode right? How many was DPC said? 30?
It's not even about those numbers... putting it up to 50 or a hundred won't change this... it would be a rushed effort to put Zoya in the mix... all of a sudden... though with that freakish lemon dick she could be an instant star among the bitc..... I mean ladies :LOL::ROFLMAO: :KEK: :love:

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
So I hope there's going to be at least 20 pages of outrage about how the mc just committed himself to a girl and now he's going to have lewd scenes with one of these... these... vixens! :eek:

No? Nothing? It's about blue hair isn't it... You fucking prejudice cunts! :p
(Of course the term "cunt" used here is a term of endearment, any offence is to be taken at your own discretion).

Oh, and I'm hoping it's Goth Girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol, I've never seen this in-game, how do you get it?

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I dont like maya either and maybe that was DPC intention all the time. Maybe he wanted her to be exactly the way she is. A selfish annoying drama queen depressing bitch. But there are people who loves her character just the way she is.
What I want to say is. He made her like that, with those qualities, knowing exactly what he was doing. Because we see people like her all the time in the real world. I had my share of mayas at least.

I won't say it is a flaw in the story. It is just how it is supposed to be and there are people who will act just like the mc acts towards her, because some people will think they can help her, other people think they can change her, and others will do only to show that they are good people, good friends, or for willing to be involved in everything that happens in the life of those surrounding them. Maybe the reason why we are forced to deal with her shit is because he also wants to decide in some of our MC's character, not let everything on our hands. Making it easier to write. what I won't blame him even if I dislike her.

She has to be right there so I can put all my hatred over her. It is better if I hate her than people on real world. That bitch :D
Eh. I'd say it's more a case of DCP, for whatever reason, treating with kid gloves all of the characters we aren't supposed to outright dislike. Which is a shame, in my opinion. Not that MC should get into arguments with everyone, or that some relationships shouldn't be 'come' (Sage's fairly easygoing so it makes sense, for example), but it's kind of silly he's not allowed to butt heads with anyone but jocks (and Tommy and Tybalt).

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Lol, I've never seen this in-game, how do you get it?
It's actually got nothing to do with Carolyn (I'm calling her "Carolyn" for the time being, you don't mind do you Carolyn :p).

This winking render is actually if you choose to cheat on the midterms, the mc figures the papers in the restroom were from Derek, so he's giving him the sly nod when he comes back.

Personally, I actually think Carolyn is the cheater!

She's getting double teamed at the dorm party, she's all gothic and shit (we all know gothics are cheating mother fuckers - they're too busy doing satanic rituals to actually study for the midterms!), and there's like this entire screen shot of her, like why? She's a bad girl! Guilty as sin I tells ya! :cautious:

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
It's actually got nothing to do with Carolyn (I'm calling her "Carolyn" for the time being, you don't mind do you Carolyn :p).

This winking render is actually if you choose to cheat on the midterms, the mc figures the papers in the restroom were from Derek, so he's giving him the sly nod when he comes back.

She's getting double teamed at the dorm party, she's all gothic and shit (we all know gothics are cheating mother fuckers - they're too busy doing satanic rituals to actually study for the midterms!), and there's like this entire screen shot of her, like why? She's a bad girl! Guilty as sin I tells ya! :cautious:
I see, I thought the MC was actually winking at her :LOL:, thanks
Personally I hope she's the one getting the lewd scene, I just love goth chicks, that's why I love Rio too :sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Quit trying to make this about me when it's about the story. I'm fucking fed up with the personal shit. I don't hate Maya as a person BECAUSE SHE'S NOT A PERSON SHE'S A FICTIONAL CHARACTER.

I've outlined before why I'm critical of this game, Maya get's the most heat because her character is the biggest flaw in the story, something DPC seems to have acknowledged with the Interlude where he introduced Maya 2.0. You may have lower standards for writing than I do. You may take anything an author says at face value, but when a story is written where the author says such a thing is so without demonstrating that such a thing is so then it's shit writing.
You know, for someone quick to accuse others of making it personal, you're sure to eager to dismiss everyone else as having "lower standards." We're quite capable of maintaining high standards and simply disagreeing with your criteria.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Which room is that pregnancy test in?

Well that table is so damned vanilla, lacking any objects on it but the test, and identifiable only by color, it could be a lot of people's.

Just a brief search through images revealed the following: yep Heather's room, Camila's room, Dany's room, the hang-out room at the dorm party, the room where the Nerds were playing Dungeons and Gremlins, and even Zoey's loft room.

After that, I stopped looking.

But here's evidence that does point to Heather:

Tommy: "She'll come around. She always does. She usually gets moody when she's on her period."
Heather: "I'm in the room! Don't talk about me in front of my face."
Heather: "I'm not having my period! In fact, don't talk about my period at all!"

That's from the breakfast scene, just before the MC makes his choice about whom to be with. So... Heather is acting moody. Tommy assumes she's on her period, but she's not. Hmm, maybe she hasn't had her period for a while and her hormones are out of balance because she IS pregnant.

Now this could be a hint that DPC has given us, or it could be misdirection too. Either is possible from this developer.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Getting up?! Motherfucker never falls, I don't get why people think that was a win for Tremolo.
Because DPC calls it a win if Anthony steps in to stop it: ep5_caleb_fight_won = True

As apposed to getting your ass kicked.
Do anybody can share link to post with questions and answers about each BaD episode?
Do you mean the Q&A sessions? There isn't one every episode, they've been done once a year.
Q&A Session - February 2020
Q&A Session - February 2021
Q&A Session - 2022 - Part 1/2
Q&A Session - 2022 - Part 2/2
guys can you help me I can 't see sage scene
The relevant line in your traceback.txt is: IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/season2/gallery/ep8_sage.png'.

If you go to the F95zone home page & enter that line in the search box at the top-right, you'll find others who had the same problem. They were all using the scrappy mod, so you'd need to go ask your question in that thread.
So, i lost my season 2 savefiles, anyone got end of season 2 save? Trying to play season 3 but can't without that save. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Did you look at all, or just jump straight to asking? Because there's a bunch of saves available from a link in the OP...

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

I also call her Carolyn :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

Ever heard of Stereotype ? :LOL: :p Though with her case ( let's stick with Carolyn :KEK: ) I don't think you are very far from reality... ;)
Just a brief search through images revealed the following: yep Heather's room, Camila's room, Dany's room, the hang-out room at the dorm party, the room where the Nerds were playing Dungeons and Gremlins, and even Zoey's loft room.
Welp for me ( back then... :KEK: ) I disqualified all the other desks so Heathers was the one and only standing... Adding the text at the breakfast it's not a big mystery anymore is it ? :unsure::LOL: Dunno why it was in the first place... :rolleyes:
The relevant line in your traceback.txt is: IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/season2/gallery/ep8_sage.png'.
Isn't this actually the sage blowjob scene from the gallery ? This scene was removed along with the opportunity to access it from the gallery... though with a trick this was avoidable :LOL:
Did you look at all, or just jump straight to asking?
simon-cowell-thats-a-no.gif :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Meushi

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I was surprised that DPC even put that scene in the game, like what was the point of it? Was he testing the waters about how people would react if he showed other girls getting fucked?

Besides on the second screenshot, I admit that my eye wanders to Kylie. :Kappa: I hope we get some more content with her.
The scene where the girl has sex with the two guys at the dorm party could make sense in two ways.:rolleyes:

The MC peeks into the room and is seen doing it. Then when he catches Ron peeping in EP4 and steps through the door, the MC has double standards and keeps his name as a pervert.:unsure:

Right after the dorm party, the MC gets a new haircut and becomes more like Tommy. The girl looks at the MC very questioningly during the midterm. Did Tommy maybe fuck the girl at the dorm party and she is now confusing the MC with Tommy?:unsure:

We will find out eventually.:D(y)

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
In the style of Acting Lessons, well sometimes a writer just goes with what they know.

So for BAD, in a future episode, we have the following choices depending on paths where you have to save one or the other from the fire.

-Jill or Bella
-Jade or Kathy
-Josy or Maya
-Sage or Quinn
-Nicole or Sandy
-Madame or Stanley
-Chad or Troy

:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes