ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Do the "DIKs" here actually care about Maya and Josy kissing? Me personally, I just want the Maya drama to end so she can get some actual character development. The way the game is now, the very first conversation you have with her in episode 1 and her last conversation in episode 8 is about her money issues.

Look through my posts and conversations here over the years, nobody would ever predict I'd have one season 3 ready playthrough with Jill. But yet I do, because Jill had actual character development in the last episode and is now interesting to me, and her path seems like it will be the most interesting going forward. Just need Maya out of the picture and bring in Josy.

As for NTR, there are different levels of that shit, I don't want to see a girl I'm currently chasing sleep around, but for those that I've moved past, sure why not. But some people here can't get past that every playthrough is unique and what happens in one doesn't happen in the other. It's not a surprise that WVM always comes so recommended here, that's what they want, all the guys are gay, all the girls are virgins, and they all love the MC at first glance.
Well, I'm sure that if Quinn will offer a scenario, like: Hey Pervert you wanna fuck me and this Blonde bitch ( Maya :devilish: ) at the same time . You would not say no to that :devilish: :ROFLMAO:.

as for NTR, yeah I agree, that if you move past a girl, it doesn't bother me if She find happiness with someone else. However, there is a catch in this. I dont wanna see it, because it's waste of time. I don't need DPC to spend time on creating a sex scene between a gril I dont date and some random guy, she end up with, becasue its takes time away that can spend on creating content for my character.
I think deep down everyone is agree with this. We dont need to see JB fucking Elena, or Tommy fucking Heather etc etc. Interlude second sex scene was waste of time too, its was not connected to my character, it was not connected to Zoey, it was a filler that just take time away.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I was a massive DIK until I was 20 and fortunately evolved into a chick. I have a few people in my circle of acquaintances who have not evolved. Believe me, it is not pretty to see how these people live. They're alcoholics, unstable, known to the police or worse, and always looking for pussy, only the girls they pick up are more likely to be Madams than Josy, Maya, Sage, etc.

And that is exactly what DPC is trying to show us. If the MC doesn't develop as a person, he becomes a Tommy.:unsure:
I've loved one girl all my life. We met at school, started dating. We went to different universities, but we were still in love. I was a pure solo Chick, but in real life. My student life was pretty boring, I rarely went to parties and loved spending time with my girlfriend. That's why I love this game. She gives me a college experience that I didn't have. Then we broke up and it was the most serious drama in my life, the darkest days, I was ready to commit suicide and then I found this game.
I'll be grateful to Pink for the rest of my life.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well, I'm sure that if Quinn will offer a scenario, like: Hey Pervert you wanna fuck me and this Blonde bitch ( Maya :devilish: ) at the same time . You would not say no to that :devilish: :ROFLMAO:.

as for NTR, yeah I agree, that if you move past a girl, it doesn't bother me if She find happiness with someone else. However, there is a catch in this. I dont wanna see it, because it's waste of time. I don't need DPC to spend time on creating a sex scene between a gril I dont date and some random guy, she end up with, becasue its takes time away that can spend on creating content for my character.
I think deep down everyone is agree with this. We dont need to see JB fucking Elena, or Tommy fucking Heather etc etc. Interlude second sex scene was waste of time too, its was not connected to my character, it was not connected to Zoey, it was a filler that just take time away.
I don't mind a render or two, like a quick shot of JB & Elena doing the dirty really hammers home that they are always at it like rabbits. Also this new Carolyn (her name until officially replaced) girl, getting spit roasted at the dorm party, that was a fun walk in, but no need to dedicate hours of rendering to it, just a quick shot or two.

I've loved one girl all my life. We met at school, started dating. We went to different universities, but we were still in love. I was a pure solo Chick, but in real life. My student life was pretty boring, I rarely went to parties and loved spending time with my girlfriend. That's why I love this game. She gives me a college experience that I didn't have. Then we broke up and it was the most serious drama in my life, the darkest days, I was ready to commit suicide and then I found this game.
I'll be grateful to Pink for the rest of my life.
Dude, this is a hard read. I really feel for you. There is a happy balance between serial dating (i.e. dumping girls after a couple of weeks and moving right on to the next one) and being monogamous right out the gate.

Some people can be lucky, they find the right one the first time, and grow old together, but that's typically just bullshit. We all change, and we definitely are different people once we graduate, get jobs, and start forging our own lives.

Emotions are a bitch, they often override our heads, but take what you can from your past experiences that makes you stronger, and let go of what keeps you down.

If this game has helped you get through that shit, then this game is one of the best games ever (I was already pretty sold on that though).

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Looks like it, though that image is still in the full, unmodded version of the game:

ep8_sage.png
ep8_sage.png

No idea why it's throwing errors with scrappy's mod sometimes though, I don't use it.
I would start with the 0.8.1 patch and NOT! with the scrappy mod since I never once tried that shit yet when the patch was added the pic disappeared... ofc scrappy mod obviously can cause various problems but I don't think this roots from there :LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't mind a render or two, like a quick shot of JB & Elena doing the dirty really hammers home that they are always at it like rabbits. Also this new Carolyn (her name until officially replaced) girl, getting spit roasted at the dorm party, that was a fun walk in, but no need to dedicate hours of rendering to it, just a quick shot or two.
exactly

old example: showing a kiss between James and Bella doesn't involve any waste of time, any NTR, it just gives a sense to a story

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
So I wanna play a solo Sage playthrough. Should I go with Dik choices or chick choices? or neutral. (only sage no HOTs needed)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So I wanna play a solo Sage playthrough. Should I go with Dik choices or chick choices? or neutral. (only sage no HOTs needed)
Depends on you... wanna end up a DICK or a SIMP ? :p :KEK: There is no real difference if you are on solo run... and with the end of ep 8 the meter gets thrown out as well so walk it like you talk it ! ;):LOL:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I have two ways/saves Sage. Sage Chick/Neutral and Sage Dik. For solo playthrough, it is better of course to choose Sage Chick. Sage is a little biased towards you at first, but gradually becomes attached and their relationship becomes deeper and more intimate. Sage Dik only makes sense if you fuck Jade and romance Quinn. Along the this way, Sage is more adventurous and more aggressive.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I was a massive DIK until I was 20 and fortunately evolved into a chick. I have a few people in my circle of acquaintances who have not evolved. Believe me, it is not pretty to see how these people live. They're alcoholics, unstable, known to the police or worse, and always looking for pussy, only the girls they pick up are more likely to be Madams than Josy, Maya, Sage, etc.

And that is exactly what DPC is trying to show us. If the MC doesn't develop as a person, he becomes a Tommy.:unsure:
So you evolved, just backwards.

Some of you have some repressed Homosexuality it's seem:unsure:. :ROFLMAO:. ?? Hey it's okay, :ROFLMAO:. BUT I mean Who the Fuck wants to participate in a threesome with another guy, instead of 2 girl?! Seems Weird to me.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. If I were a girl I might enjoy it, I don't know may be some of you are girl, I dont know, and you imagine yourself in the place of the girls in this game, so you want as many dicks as you can get , no judging then. I personally, not interested in it. I mean I don't like gangbang either, if its involve 1 girl and 6 guy. Who the fuck wants to see 6 naked dude, ass and dicks and balls You can't even see the girl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Its GAY :ROFLMAO::D

I admit, I'm like MC. I get very uncomfortable, when Derek is Naked around "me", and the subtitle is right around his dick, I really not want to see that :ROFLMAO:

- This comment, not specifically aimed, for you, but I always wanted to say this, and usually you are the one who brings it up 2 guy 1 girl, scenario. It only good for the Girl, I refuse to believe that a normal Hetero sexual, man wants to share his girl with an another Man. The same way I refuse to belive that any normal man Dont enjoy, 2 hot girls fucking each other.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
MMF, Futa and Bestiality is not gay at all. Its probably the most straight thing there is. Loli on the other hand is very gay.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
So you evolved, just backwards.

MMF, Futa and Bestiality is not gay at all. Its probably the most straight thing there is. Loli on the other hand is very gay.
I'd participate in a 3some ingame with Elena and John boy only to fuck Elena. She is in need of my mc's dick. She loves to tease and his dick is hard for her.

I also love futa's content; Games like Fetish locator, I fuck that futa's ass all the way. I don't think I'd do it in real life though, unless the futas were as feminine as they look in games. I don't even care what people would call me. The important thing is my dick being happy :D.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I doubt they kissed, DPC won't take that risk of Jill stans losing their minds over it. Probably Tommy, Vinny and Nick showed up and started clowning around and Rusty played along with them which really disappointed Jill.
the point is that PDC doesn't really take any risks, they could have played a game of tennis, even one set, and that's it.

But even just the fact that Jill had a date with someone else is too much to swallow

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
the point is that PDC doesn't really take any risks, they could have played a game of tennis, even one set, and that's it.

But even just the fact that Jill had a date with someone else is too much to swallow
Not everyone can be you, Felice. I didn't see you get mad because Jeane was married to that principal guy and presumably had sex with him before. :Kappa:

Reactions: SomboSteel
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes