sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
need help, this is gonna be my 3rd or 4th playthrough and I've kept messing up on one path... how do I stay on the Maya/Josey path? every time they chose to break it off with me and stay together without me...
Maybeee because you are a dick who's into weed ?! :eek: :rolleyes: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think the fact that Neil is not the biological father is 70% proven. The characters emphasize several times that Tremolo does not look like his own father, the relationship between Lynette and Neil is similar to friendly, but not romantic. On the other hand, I do not know how DPC can show this without hurting the feelings of the ANTI-NTR Guard. Lynette is too young and clearly doesn't have a romantic partner. Perhaps at some point, MС leafing through the diary finds out that his mother is pregnant, although his father and Lynette have not even started dating yet. Her boyfriend was a rich jerk who immediately left her, and Neil, as a good guy, promises to raise someone else's son as his own.

It would certainly be a good drama if it turns out that Rusty and Tremolo have the same father, for example. They would become brothers not only by brotherhood, but also by blood. It would be beautiful.
Tommy is only Josie's half-brother, this is clearly done for a reason, so Tommy can also be MC's own brother.
I don't see all these clues...

if we listen to the resemblance Derek and John Boy are Neil's sons and Mc is Tommy's half-brother, it seems a bit too much.

it is normal that the relationship with Linette is still only friendly, not even that to tell the truth, they have just met...

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
need help, this is gonna be my 3rd or 4th playthrough and I've kept messing up on one path... how do I stay on the Maya/Josey path? every time they chose to break it off with me and stay together without me...
There's an official WT and an unofficial aswell on page 1, especially when it's a replay and you keep missing paths/scenes they can be helpful and will hardly give spoilers since you've pretty much seen it already. ;)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021

if we listen to the resemblance Derek and John Boy are Neil's sons and Mc is Tommy's half-brother, it seems a bit too much.
The only clue Neil gives is to use protection else you're leaving with more then you've bargained for.... Or very simply said he is talking about some STD he got when he was younger.... Not about impregnating any girl besides Lynette... So it's really not likely there even is another kid of Neil besides Tremelo.... Again not impossible but lets face it chances Arieth is carrying an STD that's related to the STD Neil once had are bigger then MC being in the same school as his brother nobody knows excists.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The only clue Neil gives is to use protection else you're leaving with more then you've bargained for.... Or very simply said he is talking about some STD he got when he was younger.... Not about impregnating any girl besides Lynette... So it's really not likely there even is another kid of Neil besides Tremelo.... Again not impossible but lets face it chances Arieth is carrying an STD that's related to the STD Neil once had are bigger then MC being in the same school as his brother nobody knows excists.
that is a recommendation that almost all parents make when their children reach a certain age

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You know, it would be funny if you're in a relationship with them and you change your character to Dik affinity and then they reject "again" in episode 9 but I don't think DPC does that... right?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Think we should leave this to dalli_x ... I'm sure he will figure this out... or spin on it some more :KEK:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
So far it's been either Dik or Chick, but neutral has just been hanging there, we know about it, but nothing is really tied to neutral affinity, it's mostly combined with either Dik or Chick. Could it be permanent neutral affinity gives options for both Dik and Chick choices with girls later or might it block both? Would be weird without any neutral girls....
Neutral affinity is quite an interesting thing. This is a compromise way for players who want to get the most content of the game in one playthrough. This of course gives them a certain flexibility, they can make chick and dick decisions depending on the situation. But on the other hand, they are limited by the framework of basic statuses, so the Huge, Massive statuses will not be available to them. So some options for an lewd scene (for example, scene 69 with Jill or anal scene with Sage) will be blocked. But whether Pink will take this into account when working on the episode is a big question.
Tommy and Josy are not blood related, Josy's father is with Tommy's mother, they are stepsister and stepbrother at most (that is if Josy's father married the mother of Tommy, if they're just living together they're really not much more then roommates)
Half brother/sister means one parent is the same but different father or mother.

Personally i'm pretty sure Neil is the biological father but it's DPC so who knows.... Fact is it's not being speculated in the game he isn't... Just a few hints tremolo doesn't look like his father isn't much to go with, sometimes kids look like a spitting image of their father other times their mother and other times it's a clear mix between the two...
There are much more hints in the game that Neil is not his own father. The introductory video to the game, hinting that blood is not important, incomprehensible and vague hints about the connection between Jill and MС. I think the main role of the diary is not even to reveal Lynette's past, which is really not interesting to anyone, but to find out who is actually Tremolo's own father.
Of course, the fact that Tommy is MС's own brother is my mistake. I think it's probably Rusty, because their bond is most like a brotherly one.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
There are much more hints in the game that Neil is not his own father. The introductory video to the game, hinting that blood is not important, incomprehensible and vague hints about the connection between Jill and MС.
Not really, it explains that despite tremolo is related to some wealthy people (his grandfather/mother) there is no family bond there. But then he says there is a family bond feeling without being blood related.....
So there is literally denial of any possible blood relations between Tremolo and the people he meets in college.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I salute this awesome community!

After about a year of lurking around here I write my first post to express how much reading all of the discussions and theories has enriched my enjoyment of the game and expanded my entertainment.

And now my contribution to get a discussion going.

It is implied more than one time that Neil may not be the MC's biological father (family isn't defined by blood, Fuckface doesn't look like Neil etc). Of course these clues could be red herrings DPC style, but they could also be foreshadowing. If the latter is the case, Fuckface could read in Lynnette's diary that she discovered she was pregnant and hooked up with Neil to make him take responsibility for the kid, either with or without his knowledge. Then we have good old soapy drama.
Does Neil know? Why hasn't he said anything when the MC got older? If he doesn't know do we tell him?
And most important of all: Who is PapaFuckface???

What do you think brothers (and/or sisters)?
Welcome DIK brother :Kappa:(y)

I lean towards Neil not being the MC's bio dad as well, but it's a very messy subject/theory because DPC has messed with the timeline before (changing when the MC met Zoey I believe) which means any speculation about ages not lining up etc. can be yanked out from under us. It's fun to mess around and theorize though.

The evidence that tends to sway me are the themes of the game surrounding blood and family; the first lines of the game are a retrospective by the MC about family being the people who support you and all that good stuff, as told to him by Neil himself, but how exactly is that relevant to the MC's story when Neil is then immediately introduced as a super great biological dad who has never let him down? The theme of 'Family' is literally the first word of the game, but the MC is actually the only main character in the game who has a relatively drama-free biological family. Maya, Josy, Jill, Bella, Sage, Quinn - all of them have been shown to have problems with their families, their dads, moms, adoptive parents, sisters, husbands etc. The theme of 'family' fits all of them much more than the MC, except for the potential of a big secret in Lynette's diary - but what possible secret could be relevant to the theme of 'family being those who support you and not those who share your blood'? Because again, that theme fits almost everyone except the main character of the story, the guy who literally said those words - what could make those words relevant from him, who already has a fantastic biological dad - the best dad the story has shown us?

Only makes sense to me thematically if Neil isn't his real dad. Otherwise the game should start up with the MC saying something like: "My dad Neil always said family was those who supported you instead of those who shared your blood, which is weird because he's my real biological dad who I love the most in the world, and the only other person who I might have considered non-biological family left my ass to go to San Diego and broke my heart, oh and plus I really really wanna know about my biological mom, so actually this isn't relevant at all" :KEK:

Anyhow that's just my prediction - Neil isn't the MC's dad and he'll have to struggle with what family means once he finds out who his 'true' family is and that Neil's been lying. Makes for good drama and DPC is all about that, and besides I can't even imagine any other family secret having half as much impact on the MC as him finding out that Neil isn't his bio dad. Maybe Lynette being alive or something, but then we'd have to add the incest tag and that would be pure anarchy :KEK::KappaPride:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
How the hell do you get an S in the mini-game? Has anyone figured out how many seconds is the timer for it?
Dude seriously... I'm not youngest one but I NEVER ONCE ( !!! ) managed to result in anything else than S rank ! Point and click where it's needed... no need to pretend you are executing here brain surgery :KEK:
Maybe MC will travel in time to fuck his mom and became his own father.
Fan of Timestamps ? :unsure::LOL: KING COLD will love this ;):KEK:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
How the hell do you get an S in the mini-game? Has anyone figured out how many seconds is the timer for it?
10 seconds. personally I just hacked it to give S if you manage to avoid red dots. hmm, I don't remember if opening the save menu works during the minigame, that way you probably could pause and move your mouse without worrying about red dots

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
- Is Lynette still alive? (I ask myself this question because of Steve. Steve's parents are divorcing because the father wants to be with his affair and Steve is living with his mother. The MC answered that he would do the same).

I think to myself that they could be siblings. That would be the case if Caleb was the MC's brother.:eek:
screenshot0007.png

Reactions: l69p

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I salute this awesome community!

After about a year of lurking around here I write my first post to express how much reading all of the discussions and theories has enriched my enjoyment of the game and expanded my entertainment.

And now my contribution to get a discussion going.

It is implied more than one time that Neil may not be the MC's biological father (family isn't defined by blood, Fuckface doesn't look like Neil etc). Of course these clues could be red herrings DPC style, but they could also be foreshadowing. If the latter is the case, Fuckface could read in Lynnette's diary that she discovered she was pregnant and hooked up with Neil to make him take responsibility for the kid, either with or without his knowledge. Then we have good old soapy drama.
Does Neil know? Why hasn't he said anything when the MC got older? If he doesn't know do we tell him?
And most important of all: Who is PapaFuckface???

What do you think brothers (and/or sisters)?
I think the fact that Neil is not the biological father is 70% proven. The characters emphasize several times that Tremolo does not look like his own father, the relationship between Lynette and Neil is similar to friendly, but not romantic. On the other hand, I do not know how DPC can show this without hurting the feelings of the ANTI-NTR Guard. Lynette is too young and clearly doesn't have a romantic partner. Perhaps at some point, MС leafing through the diary finds out that his mother is pregnant, although his father and Lynette have not even started dating yet. Her boyfriend was a rich jerk who immediately left her, and Neil, as a good guy, promises to raise someone else's son as his own.

It would certainly be a good drama if it turns out that Rusty and Tremolo have the same father, for example. They would become brothers not only by brotherhood, but also by blood. It would be beautiful.
Tommy is only Josie's half-brother, this is clearly done for a reason, so Tommy can also be MC's own brother.

it is normal that the relationship with Linette is still only friendly, not even that to tell the truth, they have just met...
Welcome DIK brother :Kappa:(y)

I lean towards Neil not being the MC's bio dad as well, but it's a very messy subject/theory because DPC has messed with the timeline before (changing when the MC met Zoey I believe) which means any speculation about ages not lining up etc. can be yanked out from under us. It's fun to mess around and theorize though.

The evidence that tends to sway me are the themes of the game surrounding blood and family; the first lines of the game are a retrospective by the MC about family being the people who support you and all that good stuff, as told to him by Neil himself, but how exactly is that relevant to the MC's story when Neil is then immediately introduced as a super great biological dad who has never let him down? The theme of 'Family' is literally the first word of the game, but the MC is actually the only main character in the game who has a relatively drama-free biological family. Maya, Josy, Jill, Bella, Sage, Quinn - all of them have been shown to have problems with their families, their dads, moms, adoptive parents, sisters, husbands etc. The theme of 'family' fits all of them much more than the MC, except for the potential of a big secret in Lynette's diary - but what possible secret could be relevant to the theme of 'family being those who support you and not those who share your blood'? Because again, that theme fits almost everyone except the main character of the story, the guy who literally said those words - what could make those words relevant from him, who already has a fantastic biological dad - the best dad the story has shown us?

Only makes sense to me thematically if Neil isn't his real dad. Otherwise the game should start up with the MC saying something like: "My dad Neil always said family was those who supported you instead of those who shared your blood, which is weird because he's my real biological dad who I love the most in the world, and the only other person who I might have considered non-biological family left my ass to go to San Diego and broke my heart, oh and plus I really really wanna know about my biological mom, so actually this isn't relevant at all" :KEK:

Anyhow that's just my prediction - Neil isn't the MC's dad and he'll have to struggle with what family means once he finds out who his 'true' family is and that Neil's been lying. Makes for good drama and DPC is all about that, and besides I can't even imagine any other family secret having half as much impact on the MC as him finding out that Neil isn't his bio dad. Maybe Lynette being alive or something, but then we'd have to add the incest tag and that would be pure anarchy :KEK::KappaPride:
The story's major theme is family. The fact that the mc never met his mother but he is slowly finding her again through the diary (just read it already you fucking idiot! :rolleyes:), and the new family he makes at college through the DIKs, and even the idea that his close friends at college make up for the holes in his family.

There are a number of other emerging family links in the game, but so far only the most recent reveal is any kind of big deal:
  • Early on we find out Maya and Derek are twins. That was fine, their relationship is important to the story and we found out pretty much right away (ep1).
  • Then we find out Tommy is Josy's step brother. That was a funny reveal since Josy and the mc could share annoyances with his character, plus we had the whole Tommy doesn't like it when his step sis is crashing on his party, and once again, it came early on in the story (ep2).
  • Then we find out Jade and Stephen are Tybalt's parents. This was during the domestic between Jade and Stephen when she's throwing photographs at him (ep3). That's fine, fucking Tybalt's mom is just icing on the cake.
  • We find out Rusty is a Burgmeister. This happens during the free roam during the Cathy Cluck fiasco (ep4). This makes sense since he's flush with cash and was able to start up his own frat.
  • Then we find out Jill is a Royce, not a big deal, just a minor character detail really, more related to how Jill interacts with others than how the mc sees Jill. And even though this came late in the story (ep5), it wasn't some mind blowing reveal.
  • Now we find out Jade and Burke adopted Sage (ep 8). This is a pretty big reveal since the consequences could be quite far reaching. At least this reveal didn't come out of nowhere. Numerous people were speculating Burke was her father due to Jacob's comments (ep2 party), the unseen photograph, and just the fun idea that the mc was fucking Tybalt's sister on Tybalt's bed.
There are also side anecdotes like:
  • The DIKs laughing how the mc and Rose look the same (they wouldn't actually be siblings since some paths lead to them fucking)
  • The similarities between Neil and Derek's looks and personality (I'm hoping this is just a random development and nothing more)
And then there are the tiresome theories like:
  • Jill was the mc's aunt. At least this one is dead and buried.
  • Every fucking random family link that Dalli dreams up!
But to find out that Neil isn't his dad... That would mean the mc's mom died giving birth to the mc and Neil randomly decided to take on the burden of raising someone else's kid.

And if that was the case, why would Neil run off with Lynette is she was pregnant with someone else's kid?

And if she got pregnant to some other dude after she eloped with Neil, how fucking shit would that be? That would just make her a cunt.

Nah, I don't believe it at all. Neil is the mc's biological father, and Lynette died giving birth to the mc. I'm not interested in conspiracies surrounding that, it would just be a cheap shot in my opinion (way too many plot holes would have to be ignored for that to eventuate).

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes