SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
So I wanna play a solo Sage playthrough. Should I go with Dik choices or chick choices? or neutral. (only sage no HOTs needed)
Sage clicks better with a DIK personality. That being said, you can avoid some DIK choices such as receiving a hand-job from Jade or getting Quinn's number and any other choices that involves sleeping with other girls. Any other DIK choice like cheating on the exams or punching Tybalt you can just use your judgement.

Reactions: FlyinginTime

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Depending on whether you fucked Jade and Sage, the mc reacts differently in front of the mirror when he is in the bathroom.
The scene won't change much... but the backlash that could come with it... details in ep 9 so stay tuned ! :KEK:
View attachment 1713550 And now back to that meeting......
Weird. Why would the MC care if he didn´t fuck Jade? The other plot points I guess.

Anyway...*accepts his fate with a smile on his face*, see you guys in the afterlife.
I regret nothing.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I've loved one girl all my life. We met at school, started dating. We went to different universities, but we were still in love. I was a pure solo Chick, but in real life. My student life was pretty boring, I rarely went to parties and loved spending time with my girlfriend. That's why I love this game. She gives me a college experience that I didn't have. Then we broke up and it was the most serious drama in my life, the darkest days, I was ready to commit suicide and then I found this game.
I'll be grateful to Pink for the rest of my life.
It's hard. If you are not yet 30, I give you the tip that you try the DIK in real life, but do not lose yourself in it.:rolleyes:

After that, find a new girlfriend and be happy.:D(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PashafromRussia

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Weird. Why would the MC care if he didn´t fuck Jade? The other plot points I guess.
To put it simple and short : because that scene has nothing to do ( most likely ) with our affairs... ;) You get this scene even if you make a fag run sooo... :KEK:
SageAxe.jpg
And now back to that meeting......
Danke... Anke... ! Und zurück zu Lück :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Lizzie Borden once again :eek::p:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Quick question

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The drama with Jade is a bit exaggerated. Jade reacted badly, but I don't think she can do anything bad except blackmail MС or speak ill of him to Sage and her husband. The only thing I'm really afraid of is that permanent Dik affinity will force us to accept Jade's offer and fuck her behind Sage's back. That would be terrible.

georsak

May 15, 2021
I salute this awesome community!

After about a year of lurking around here I write my first post to express how much reading all of the discussions and theories has enriched my enjoyment of the game and expanded my entertainment.

And now my contribution to get a discussion going.

It is implied more than one time that Neil may not be the MC's biological father (family isn't defined by blood, Fuckface doesn't look like Neil etc). Of course these clues could be red herrings DPC style, but they could also be foreshadowing. If the latter is the case, Fuckface could read in Lynnette's diary that she discovered she was pregnant and hooked up with Neil to make him take responsibility for the kid, either with or without his knowledge. Then we have good old soapy drama.
Does Neil know? Why hasn't he said anything when the MC got older? If he doesn't know do we tell him?
And most important of all: Who is PapaFuckface???

What do you think brothers (and/or sisters)?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quick question

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no one knows

the most dangerous situation should be in relationship with Sage, Jade dumped and movie shown to DIKs

but Jade dumped could be vindictive also towards other LI, in particular Bella, I don't think Maya

Last edited:
Reactions: Cap.JackHammer

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
The drama with Jade is a bit exaggerated. Jade reacted badly, but I don't think she can do anything bad except blackmail MС or speak ill of him to Sage and her husband. The only thing I'm really afraid of is that permanent Dik affinity will force us to accept Jade's offer and fuck her behind Sage's back. That would be terrible a dream coming true.
just corrected your mistake. your're welcome buddy :)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The only thing I'm really afraid of is that permanent Dik affinity will force us to accept Jade's offer and fuck her behind Sage's back. That would be terrible.
My guess is permanent affinity will not force you to do anything, just exclude you from some paths. The big question is if it's worth it to have permanent neutral affinity to get most possible content enabled starting ep 9 and up....
So far it's been either Dik or Chick, but neutral has just been hanging there, we know about it, but nothing is really tied to neutral affinity, it's mostly combined with either Dik or Chick. Could it be permanent neutral affinity gives options for both Dik and Chick choices with girls later or might it block both? Would be weird without any neutral girls....

Reactions: ChipLecsap

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I salute this awesome community!

After about a year of lurking around here I write my first post to express how much reading all of the discussions and theories has enriched my enjoyment of the game and expanded my entertainment.

And now my contribution to get a discussion going.

It is implied more than one time that Neil may not be the MC's biological father (family isn't defined by blood, Fuckface doesn't look like Neil etc). Of course these clues could be red herrings DPC style, but they could also be foreshadowing. If the latter is the case, Fuckface could read in Lynnette's diary that she discovered she was pregnant and hooked up with Neil to make him take responsibility for the kid, either with or without his knowledge. Then we have good old soapy drama.
Does Neil know? Why hasn't he said anything when the MC got older? If he doesn't know do we tell him?
And most important of all: Who is PapaFuckface???

What do you think brothers (and/or sisters)?
I think the fact that Neil is not the biological father is 70% proven. The characters emphasize several times that Tremolo does not look like his own father, the relationship between Lynette and Neil is similar to friendly, but not romantic. On the other hand, I do not know how DPC can show this without hurting the feelings of the ANTI-NTR Guard. Lynette is too young and clearly doesn't have a romantic partner. Perhaps at some point, MС leafing through the diary finds out that his mother is pregnant, although his father and Lynette have not even started dating yet. Her boyfriend was a rich jerk who immediately left her, and Neil, as a good guy, promises to raise someone else's son as his own.

It would certainly be a good drama if it turns out that Rusty and Tremolo have the same father, for example. They would become brothers not only by brotherhood, but also by blood. It would be beautiful.
Tommy is only Josie's half-brother, this is clearly done for a reason, so Tommy can also be MC's own brother.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Just don't show a flashback of Jill and Rusty kissing, because DPC's Discord will melt down with the "NTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" outrage from his retards. :Kappa:
I would pay for him to do that, considering there are people who refuse to play Bella's route just because they don't want to see Jill being sad, imagine the glorious shitshow if he actually did that... Oh man, I think you just gave me a new fetish :KEK::KEK:.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I think the fact that Neil is not the biological father is 70% proven. The characters emphasize several times that Tremolo does not look like his own father, the relationship between Lynette and Neil is similar to friendly, but not romantic. On the other hand, I do not know how DPC can show this without hurting the feelings of the ANTI-NTR Guard. Lynette is too young and clearly doesn't have a romantic partner. Perhaps at some point, MС leafing through the diary finds out that his mother is pregnant, although his father and Lynette have not even started dating yet. Her boyfriend was a rich jerk who immediately left her, and Neil, as a good guy, promises to raise someone else's son as his own.

It would certainly be a good drama if it turns out that Rusty and Tremolo have the same father, for example. They would become brothers not only by brotherhood, but also by blood. It would be beautiful.
Tommy is only Josie's half-brother, this is clearly done for a reason, so Tommy can also be MC's own brother.
Tommy and Josy are not blood related, Josy's father is with Tommy's mother, they are stepsister and stepbrother at most (that is if Josy's father married the mother of Tommy, if they're just living together they're really not much more then roommates)
Half brother/sister means one parent is the same but different father or mother.

Personally i'm pretty sure Neil is the biological father but it's DPC so who knows.... Fact is it's not being speculated in the game he isn't... Just a few hints tremolo doesn't look like his father isn't much to go with, sometimes kids look like a spitting image of their father other times their mother and other times it's a clear mix between the two...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes