луна

Aug 24, 2021
Maya must be shaking Tybalt's hand? That's probaby why Sage is pissed and MC is looking the other way. Tybalt just showed up. Sage hates Tybalt. I am 100% certain she's the rooster troll.

MC seriously needs to start buing new clothes. He can't keep wearing the same shirt over and over again.
I think its Burke hand, they didnt know that Sage will bring MC too, if Tybalt is reall there too its gonna be a shit show.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. This is Burke's black jacket. Tybalt usually enters in his nasty striped jacket.
2. Sage got angry at a comment or remark by Burke or Jade. We can only guess what one of them said. It is logical to assume that Jade made some sarcastic comment about MC, that he turned his head away, and Sage got angry.
3. This is obviously the scenario with Sage and the rejected Jade, which is another proof that this path is canonical for Pink.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
1. This is Burke's black jacket. Tybalt usually enters in his nasty striped jacket.
2. Sage got angry at a comment or remark by Burke or Jade. We can only guess what one of them said. It is logical to assume that Jade made some sarcastic comment about MC, that he turned his head away, and Sage got angry.
3. This is obviously the scenario with Sage and the rejected Jade, which is another proof that this path is canonical for Pink.
first 2 I agree. 3 however I heavily doubt.feels a "stretch" to me:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ename144

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Maya must be shaking Tybalt's hand? That's probaby why Sage is pissed and MC is looking the other way. Tybalt just showed up. Sage hates Tybalt. I am 100% certain she's the rooster troll.

MC seriously needs to start buing new clothes. He can't keep wearing the same shirt over and over again.
I think Sally is the Rooster troll.

Why you even think that Sage hates Tybalt? All the little interaction between them shows indifference at the best.

Reactions: shazba

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
considering the face of MC and Sage I think they are at the greetings, not the presentations
Or it's the ending, and this is Maya being grateful for the opportunity, thanking Burke. and He say something, thats makes everyone kind of WTF. May be MC just suddenly put the puzzles together and now understand Why Mona stormed out flowed by Burke and etc etc.
or you right it's the greeting and Burke , is just " I can wait to spend time with you Maya ". I mean its obviously will lead to the story where He gonna try to Fuck Maya. :coffee:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
She tells him to back off on rooster when he's creeping on Jill and her reaction at presenation if you snapped a dick pic.
Well, her answer on his cluck is the reason I don't see her as a troll (and it wasn't hateful, maybe a little irritated).

Her reaction at the presentation had nothing to do with Tybalt at all.
Josy and Jill laughed about Tybalts teeth but Sage not (well, at least it not showed).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes