Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
and what would be Neil's version? we don't really know it, we know that he confuses the dates, little else

but if Neil had lied voluntarily, why would he have given him the diary, or at least warned him immediately?

this theory is based on too many hypothesis without sense
The diary was sent to the MC by his grandparents most likely, it was something related to Lynette's wishes, I don't remember the exact words at the moment.

Or it might have been sent to him by someone else, like Stephen for example. Stephen (and Jade for that matter) probably knew Lynette and respected her wishes, so why shouldn't they be like secret beneficiaries to the MC during his studies at B&R? I've said it before - Stephen might not be the ultimate evil/bad guy that we all think him to be. He might not even be the guy the tuition girls are supposed to fuck.

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The diary was sent to the MC by his grandparents most likely, it was something related to Lynette's wishes, I don't remember the exact words at the moment.

Or it might have been sent to him by someone else, like Stephen for example. Stephen (and Jade for that matter) probably knew Lynette and respected her wishes, so why shouldn't they be like secret beneficiaries to the MC during his studies at B&R? I've said it before - Stephen might not be the ultimate evil/bad guy that we all think him to be. He might not even be the guy the tuition girls are supposed to fuck.
yes, it's part of the legacy, but physically it's Neil giving it to MC and he knows what it is.

if there were a lot of secrets in his past he would either keep it from him or it would be time to reveal the truth to him. letting him find out on his own would be the perfect way to make the situation worse.

what does Burke have to do with the inheritance now? a theory the more complicated it is the more improbable it is

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Five things I hate about this game!

1. Hairstyle of MС up to episode 8.

I don't know who might like this hairstyle, but full-face it looks like the hairstyle of a drug addict who escaped from a mental hospital. Moreover, this hairstyle emphasizes the already rather ugly face of Tremolo.

2. A mini-game of drinking and painting. It's just fucked up.

Not only is the mouse cursor constantly jumping, but this game is also for a while! To get a render of a fucked Jill with bare tits or ass, you have to save progress in the middle of a mini-game. So a mini-game for 2-3 minutes stretches for 10 minutes. But the game should be easy and exciting, and not turn into a torment with a computer mouse.

3. Jill's smile.

Jill looks like a sophisticated lady from chivalric novels when she smiles modestly, but when she shows her teeth she looks like a fucking female goblin. I hope Pink will someday understand that Jill's smile should be recognized as a weapon of mass destruction and will not mock the players so much.

4. Long development cycles.

Even Ocean, who has a lot of manual work in Zbrash, hired an assistant to work. I understand that the release of each new part of the game is a real event, but there is a real fucked up going on here between episodes. People just discuss the same thing a hundred times, and in discord they suck Pink's dick in turn.

5. Lynette and everything related to her.

It's just fucking boring. I'd rather look at my pet fish than read how Lynette lived in a dilapidated mansion and jerked off under the bed while Neil broke the wall of the hotel.

And of course out of competition... Madam. I don't know why made Pink design this monster from The Witcher 3, but damn, this is the most famous waste of time and resources that I know. My guess is that Madame is Pink's real wife, and since she really asked to be added to the game, he added her in the form of Madame, where the player licks her anus and pussy.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I have a question, I just realize it just now, How do you write your name? I'm not familiar with other countries. In the Philippines we write it our Given Name then our middle name or initial (which is our mother's maiden surname) finally our surname (which is we all knew our fathers surname unless your mother is not married to your father and use her surname instead). Ex. Alfredo B. (Benedicto) Cruz. If this is the same in other countries the MC should know her mother's surname. (Thanks to you vogelbeest for telling me this because of your reply/comment from my previous post.) Now unless her mother is disowned by her family and changed her surname.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JETracktor

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
What if there is no paperwork, the Burke's just took Sage in but it's not official.
If it's not official there is no way Sage was not taken by Child Care, minors don't just get taken in by people that aren't parents or guardians, that's called abduction, human trafficking, etc...

We know Bella hates adulterers, so it's implied that James cheated on her.
Could be her parents are the reason she hates adulterers, she never makes any comment to justify it by saying James cheated.
Would be quite logical to do instead of just feeling guilty yourself.

The thing is, Neil's version of recalling the events don't really fit in with Lynette's narration in the diary.
Neil just talks too much and says too little and forgets the clue, that reason enough Neil's story is different then Lynette's.
Well, besides the fact they're 2 different persons so each story will be slightly different for just that alone.
It's just not possible Lynette is a Burgmeister, period, MC knows his mothers family name 100% sure.
IF Lynette is related to the Burgmeister family it's by a sister that married one or her mother is one. (with her maiden name)
MC going to B&R meeting a Burgmeister and never making any conclusion it's the name of his mother? The same name he's seen countless times on his birth certificate over time?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The diary and the money and the dress were sent by a lawyer and it was an inheritance.
There's 2 possibilities :
One : It was MC's inheritance from Lynette and it needed to be given in the year MC turned 18.
Two : It was MC's inheritance from his grandmother or grandfather or any other relative (Lynette's sister/brother) that currently possessed said items and named him as benefactor for them in his/her will to receive it.

It just doesn't make sense the dress or the diary were in any others possession then blood relatives of Lynette.
Lynette running away from home without them means they were left there, it's that easy.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
For all these insane fucking theories, one thing to keep in perspective is the current "twists" aren't massive stretches of the imagination:
  • Mc's mom died after childbirth. It happens.
  • Derek is Maya's brother. They're twins, the likelihood of them attending the same college at the same time is fairly high.
  • Tommy is Josy's step brother. Siblings (step or otherwise) will often go through the same colleges, no big deal.
  • Maya and Josy were in a relationship. No insane twist there. Bisexuals do exist.
  • Chad is gay. It was fucking obvious.
  • Sage's is a Burke. So is Tybalt. No big deal. There were signs..
  • Zoey came back. Some of us were hoping for that. No huge surprise.
  • And so on.
These are plot elements that are divulged over time to keep the story interesting. If everything was systematically placed on the figurative table from the get go, how boring would that be?

But these convoluted fucking theories that are being bandied about, there's no precedence for such stuff (Leah from AL doesn't count, this is a different story).
Five things I hate about this game!

1. Hairstyle of MС up to episode 8.

I don't know who might like this hairstyle, but full-face it looks like the hairstyle of a drug addict who escaped from a mental hospital. Moreover, this hairstyle emphasizes the already rather ugly face of Tremolo.

2. A mini-game of drinking and painting. It's just fucked up.

Not only is the mouse cursor constantly jumping, but this game is also for a while! To get a render of a fucked Jill with bare tits or ass, you have to save progress in the middle of a mini-game. So a mini-game for 2-3 minutes stretches for 10 minutes. But the game should be easy and exciting, and not turn into a torment with a computer mouse.

3. Jill's smile.

Jill looks like a sophisticated lady from chivalric novels when she smiles modestly, but when she shows her teeth she looks like a fucking female goblin. I hope Pink will someday understand that Jill's smile should be recognized as a weapon of mass destruction and will not mock the players so much.

4. Long development cycles.

Even Ocean, who has a lot of manual work in Zbrash, hired an assistant to work. I understand that the release of each new part of the game is a real event, but there is a real fucked up going on here between episodes. People just discuss the same thing a hundred times, and in discord they suck Pink's dick in turn.

5. Lynette and everything related to her.

It's just fucking boring. I'd rather look at my pet fish than read how Lynette lived in a dilapidated mansion and jerked off under the bed while Neil broke the wall of the hotel.

And of course out of competition... Madam. I don't know why made Pink design this monster from The Witcher 3, but damn, this is the most famous waste of time and resources that I know. My guess is that Madame is Pink's real wife, and since she really asked to be added to the game, he added her in the form of Madame, where the player licks her anus and pussy.
  1. As far as mc's go, this dude isn't so bad:

Becoming a Rockstar? I just wanna punch that dude in the face over and over!

Deluca Family - that dude looks like a greasy cunt.

City of Broken Dreamers? Dev took the coward's way out; his wearing the mask for most of the game often breaks the immersion for me.

Pale Carnations? There's no way that dorky fuck would be getting so much tail (I know it's his job, but all the chicks seem to dig him).

University of Problems? That's another dude whose skull I wanna curb stomp!

2. This may be your computer.

I've started playing the game again from scratch, mini games and everything, and I haven't fucked up a single drinking game style minigame yet. It takes about 2-3 seconds per puzzle.

You sure you haven't got Parkinson's? :p

3. No argument from anyone on that. Even Mark Takagi won't defend her on that account. :ROFLMAO:

4. If you were to calculate playtime vs development time, you're getting around 1 - 2 hours' play per month of development. I don't think there's many other games on this site that hits that benchmark.

This is my suggestion for those who want him to hire workers and find the wait unbearable.

5. I'm don't mind her her story. I'm interested to find out where her diary ends. I'm expecting it to be at the point where she runs off with Neil, since her parents were in possession of diary, not Neil.

I'm not even sure if I care if it leads to some big reveal, but I expect it might.

I love the music that plays during those scenes.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

I am so confused right now. What do Stephen and Jade have to do with Lynette ? How did they "probably" know her ? And how does the MC have a beneficiary ? Did I miss something ?

The canon that I know is : MC sleeps over at Bellas place, gets a message from his dad that he got mail and that its stuff from his mom. So that rules out that it was any sort of official inheritance, cuz you dont get them by mail, you have to accept it with the option to refuse it and you actually have to do it personally.

And in general, I think we know that the family of the MC's mom was well off, but if you buy a Hotel and then move to live in it WHILE its beeing renovated, you are 99% of the time NOT Royce, Burgmeister or Burke rich, as depicted by how those 3 can spend money without a second thought.

And about Stephen, all we know is that he fucked 3 Students, Cathy and 1 woman before that, which made Jade suspicious for the first time. We also know he is re-al-ly trying to get into Bellas pants and that when he sees his wife beeing fucked by the MC in a vid, he is "happy".

The question I want answered the most is, who the fuck sent that package with MC's moms diary and the 5 grand. I agree that a family member of Lynette seems like the obvious choice, but then the 5k indicate that they are doing much worse than everyone seems to think, cuz if someone ( like a grandma or grandpa ) is guilt triping, you dont sent 5k, when a private dance with Nicole already costs 40$, if you are really loaded.

But who else could have her diary ? Her bff or a sibling ? It's probably on the last page in the damn thing and we have to wait for the answer for 2-3-4 Episodes...going crazy.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
And in general, I think we know that the family of the MC's mom was well off, but if you buy a Hotel and then move to live in it WHILE its beeing renovated, you are 99% of the time NOT Royce, Burgmeister or Burke rich, as depicted by how those 3 can spend money without a second thought.
Lynette's wealth is the strangest thing in the game. A young beautiful girl lives in a dilapidated hotel, which is also being renovated, lol. Her father was so poor that he could not rent her an apartment in the city? Even builders have houses when Lynette has to wash her face with yellow water and wake up from the noise.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I am so confused right now. What do Stephen and Jade have to do with Lynette ? How did they "probably" know her ? And how does the MC have a beneficiary ? Did I miss something ?
People been looking for blood relatives of MC literally everywhere. There's no reason for it but being conditioned to think that way by playing too many incest harem games is a thing... In any non incest game there needs to be a logical reason for blood relations, now Sage, Tybalt, the Burke's that relation has an impact to the story. Any blood relation for the MC so far is easy and the only reason we should look for more blood relations is either contact with the grandfather or an inheritance....
Looking for bloodrelations with LI's family is useless.... no incest so it's not there...

MC is a beneficiary, he received 5k, Lynette's dress and diary. That's all for now but if and only if this was given by his grandmother that is the same as Rich's grandmother there will be more to come, even if it's just attending the reading of the will, that's a legal certainty. (any beneficiary for an inheritance needs to be notified by law within 3 months of the death, any named items/money can be delivered before reading the will (there's a possibility to legally object so blood relatives need to be notified etc etc.)

Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
  • Sage's is a Burke. So is Tybalt. No big deal. There were signs..
But what were these signs in the end?

The news that Sage's parents were influential at BR and the third picture thrown by Jade, but the only real reason it could have been Sage in that picture was that she was the only one of the main characters whose family we didn't know anything about.
i.e. both clues point to Sage only on one condition, consider BADIK a small aquarium where there is nothing else outside of what we see.

so Lynette's family, which could be any one, will be directly related to someone we already know, in BADIK there are no other families than the 20-30 we have already been introduced to, this is as certain as death and taxes.

so the chances that Lynette is a Burg are not zero, at the most they are 1 out of every "rich" family we already know, which is not a negligible %.
as absurd as it is that MC does not know her mother's last name, unfortunately it is a twist that cannot be ruled out with certainty (MC does not know anyone's last name... it would be a twist the other way around...), and then it would be enough for Lynette to be related to the Burg on her mother's side to avoid even this complication

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Walter Victor

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
It does not work that way, bro.
It does bro....

How Inheritance Works When There’s a Will
When someone dies and there is no living spouse, survivors receive the estate through inheritance. This is usually a cash endowment given to children or grandchildren, but an inheritance may also include assets like and real estate. Asset distribution is determined during the process, when wills are written and heirs or beneficiaries are designated.

The will specifies who will receive what. To distribute everything evenly, one can simply list beneficiaries. If certain items are to be left to certain people, that must be spelled out in the will.

For the inheritance process to begin, a will must be submitted to probate. The probate court reviews the will, authorizes an executor and legally transfers assets to beneficiaries as outlined. Before the transfer, the executor will settle any of the deceased’s remaining debts.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
If only it were that simple. Lynette would not have gone back to Neil without her diary. So her parents didn't have the diary at first. They probably didn't get it until Lynette passed away, or not at all.

The inheritance came from a lawyer. My guess is trend. Why. There is, in EP2 I think, a Scene of Trend clearly saying 4 not 5. But his secretary got it wrong again and wrote a check for $5000. Trend is working for the Burke's. Tybalt threatens Jill so Trend could report the MC. If Tybalt knows about Lynette, Stephen probably knows and maybe Jade. Ergo, there is a connection.

What worries me is the letter that came with the inheritance. Neither Neil nor the MC understood what was written there. My thought is that there is an agreement in the letter so that if the MC cashes the check for $5000, he will lose his entire inheritance. The only question is whether Stephen and/or Jade know about this. After all, they don't know either so Tybalt is blackmailing Jill. Is this perhaps the plan with which Tybalt wants to secure his future? Tybalt is not purebred like Russel Burgmeister.
We don't know when this diary ends, also she ran away to meet back up with Neil. Her leaving that diary at home is very possible.

Who is Trend? Do you mean Trent? He's a student, not a lawyer, and B&R isn't a law school so he's many years away from becoming a lawyer.

And after that, you kind of jumped off a cliff with Jade and Steve knowing about Lynette, word of advice sometimes a shorter post that makes sense straight through is better than your "theories".

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
The good thing is to know that Riona will have content again :love:
Riona had content, sex isn't the be all of content in this game.

I'd go as far to say, Riona with her scene at the party and the scene at the end if you chose her in episode 7 was up there if not surpassed some of the girls who had sex scenes.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
We don't know when this diary ends, also she ran away to meet back up with Neil. Her leaving that diary at home is very possible.
Well, if she not left it at home it would be with Neil already, if she left it at friends why would they sent 5k and a dress, it's the father that doesn't want contact, any other could have just dropped everything off at Neil.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
The diary and the money and the dress were sent by a lawyer and it was an inheritance.
There's 2 possibilities :
One : It was MC's inheritance from Lynette and it needed to be given in the year MC turned 18.
Two : It was MC's inheritance from his grandmother or grandfather or any other relative (Lynette's sister/brother) that currently possessed said items and named him as benefactor for them in his/her will to receive it.

It just doesn't make sense the dress or the diary were in any others possession then blood relatives of Lynette.
Lynette running away from home without them means they were left there, it's that easy.
The more I think about this inheritance the more I'm sure it's from his passed grandma.
1. MC didn't get it on his 19th birthday - it came a little earlier (remember the messaging with MC dad), right after Rich's grandma death
2. Everything in the box doesn't look like something "evil grandfather" would give you but it sure looks like something loving grandma would send you
3. 5000$ is just a part of inheritance that was in a will, everything else will come later

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes