felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Any school i registered before i had a passport i needed to show my birth certificate. For my first passpost at my 18th year i needed my birth certificate aswell. Only any new ID after that did not need it since you can identify with the old.
Even if it's not a regular thing, every year from my 4th till my 18th there was need for my birth certificate atleast once.
what an exciting childhood you had always checking to see whose child you were....

let's assume that MC had the same life as you, the last birth certificate should have been seen when he enrolled in high school, but Neil could have taken care of it directly anyway, I don't think it's considered a prevarication... I don't think MC was interested in enrolling

assume that MC must absolutely without question have seen his birth certificate is false, it is not evidence of anything

the only point is that it is hard to believe that Neil never told him anything about his mother, if he had lied to him there must be an important reason

You're either are a Burgmeister or you're not, there's no in between, there's "related to one" but that's still not a Burgmeister.
and who ever said that?

sure Lynette would be a Burg in the case, but not carrying that last name even the famous birth certificate would not have said anything to MC

if Lynette was Rusty's aunt/cousin, she would be a Burg but she could also be called Felicemastronzo by last name....

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
what an exciting childhood you had always checking to see whose child you were....
Yeah, must be alot more exciting ignoring any basic knowledge about your family, being totally surprised every time there was a party for either your father or your mother's birthday, always wondering who the f*ck these people visiting are, wut ? they're family? Why didn't you tell me? I've always wondered why we even visited them all these years! :)

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
There is one hint about Sage's family that is shown early in episode 8 that I haven't seen mentioned. It ties to Tybalt's speech about a cello.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

matrioshka

Jun 19, 2018
Hey guys "start a new game" button does not show up for me why? i want to replay game on a new pc and also want to get some mods to progress fast any mod recomendations and how to install them guides?

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
My impression was that Lynettes family is one of many other affluent families (but not as prominent probably), she were friends with an older generation of Royces similarly to how Bianca now is a friend of Jill, introduced as children etc. Convoluted if she have to be an estranged Burgmeister at this point with what we have been shown? Fun to read the speculation though!

Anyone else having mixed feelings early on about some of the Lynette parts? Tremolo is imagining it and he imagines his mom in her room, (ok) in a bra and panties! (oh...key?) on her bed!! (what do you even say to that?!)

Come on, we are Greek enough with the frats, no point in going all old school Greek too!!:ROFLMAO:

I know I know, real world reasons, to show players some womanly shaped pixels as eyecandy, but damn. Couldn't it have been outside in a bikini sunbathing instead?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Im don't believe Neil had the diary the entire time. If he did, he wouldve given it to the MC way sooner than 19. I don't believe anyone died recently either, I think someone who knew Lynette went to the post office and sent the package to the last adress he or she knew about, hence Neil could accept it for the MC, because it was just your every day mail package.

Now lets go back to 19 and not related to MC's birthday either, since his dad told him about the package days if not a week before his 19th birthday, thats an odd date to send someone a package of that importance, right ? So why now ? That question drives me nuts ! Does the person, who had the diary and the dress in her or his possession, know someone at B&R, the MCs name got dropped, he or she guilt triped and sent the package ? Or did Neil met someone connected to his past, where he doesnt even know the connection and that triggered the package ?

Because "a week before he gets 19" its not exactly smth you put into a will, so it seems impulsive and reactive, like smth mustve happened that trigged it, but what ? Oh, how I sometimes hate DPC and his mysteries. :confused:
The confusing factor here is the legally framed letter that comes with the package. If it's from a lawyer, why was it sent at all if there is (as Neil says) no will? If it's not from a lawyer, why would it be described by Neil as 'legal mumbo jumbo', and not be understood by Tremolo (in my playthroughs he aces all the English tests)?

I believe it was sent by a lawyer, but the question remains, WHY?

EDIT: Okay, I just thought of a possible answer to my question. It's not Lynette's will. It's her mother's will. Of course that brings back in all the mess with how wills are probated. AHH, SHIT!!!

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If Lynette was part of the Burgmeister family tree having branched into another family and taken on their surname (her mother, or grandmother or great grandmother or whatever), how is that of any interest to anyone then? I mean, really...
Also, how did you get a licence, passport or other forms of identification if you never used your birth certificate to start with? Maybe your parents did everything for you and you've just been using your licence for ID ever since? That could be the mc's situation too.
Now add Royce to your picture above, to the left of Burgmeister. Then you know why the MC is so special.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My impression was that Lynettes family is one of many other affluent families (but not as prominent probably), she were friends with an older generation of Royces similarly to how Bianca now is a friend of Jill, introduced as children etc. Convoluted if she have to be an estranged Burgmeister at this point with what we have been shown? Fun to read the speculation though!

Anyone else having mixed feelings early on about some of the Lynette parts? Tremolo is imagining it and he imagines his mom in her room, (ok) in a bra and panties! (oh...key?) on her bed!! (what do you even say to that?!)

Come on, we are Greek enough with the frats, no point in going all old school Greek too!!:ROFLMAO:

I know I know, real world reasons, to show players some womanly shaped pixels as eyecandy, but damn. Couldn't it have been outside in a bikini sunbathing instead?
I think that the connection with the Royces could be basically casual, the one in the photo could be a house where Lynette lived for some time, in the diary she talks about quite continuous transfers.

It is no wonder that Lynette frequented other well-to-do families in the area as Bianca's should be.

but most of all only those who are in Jill's route see that house and know Bianca (at least for now), so only a part of the players will be interested in that story, it will be the occasion to discover something more about Lynette related to the destiny so loved by Jill, but the diary will have a meaning also for the other players, so the twist about Lynette (which is not said to be her last name) will be independent from Jill and her friends

Lynette's surname is Rose and you know what this mean ;)
the laws of Patreon save us from this eventuality
:oops::oops::oops:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
There is one hint about Sage's family that is shown early in episode 8 that I haven't seen mentioned. It ties to Tybalt's speech about a cello.
Well, the info that Sage has influence with Stephen Burke also implied she was family, but in both cases she technically could have been Stephen's cousin or sister just as well. The whole thing with her being his daughter, adopted or not, just seems far fetched if you consider teacher's kids to be known just for that by everybody in school, same like kids with famous parents.
Nobody brings up that single bit of info in conversations where it matters while reality is everybody brings up that info even if it's totally irrelevant. See that guy there? He's the headmaster's son! See that girl there? She's the daughter of mister B!
Wut??? How can something looking so good be a daughter of that guy? She must be adopted!

Well, there's a link between Lynette and Jill's parental home, that might mean these families known eachother in the past.
Now for the Burgmeisters..... Jill and Rusty did not know eachother, they only knew the other name from B&R as far we can assume now, they didn't ask any further so it's not likely one of them knew others from their respective families.
As for Lynette's family, they moved out of the area, no way to say if they were more or less influential or rich then the other families, they bought a hotel, if there's any contact between them it's easily maintained that way, that is if they were close.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Lynette's surname is Rose and you know what this mean ;)
You know... one of these days I have to make a playthrough and subject myself to the VIP pass path of the game. In my headcannon not even the most massive of DiK Fuckfaces could justify it over contributing to the mansion and his fellow DiKs instead.

So Ive never experienced the "special" side of the Pink Rose. The renders here doesnt show anything particularly enticing either.

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
I'm on my second playthrough of the game (Jill path), and I just realised, Maya get's way, way too much screen time at the start. Not that I hate it or anything, but I can see why I went for Maya on my first playthrough. It's hard to see anyone else on the same wavelength when you already have a strong bond with one of the characters. screenshot0005.png

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I'm on my second playthrough of the game (Jill path), and I just realised, Maya get's way, way too much screen time at the start. Not that I hate it or anything, but I can see why I went for Maya on my first playthrough. It's hard to see anyone else on the same wavelength when you already have a strong bond with one of the characters. View attachment 1725576
This is the reason she's so polarizing. Everywhere you turn in season 1 all you see is Maya. I can't wait for science with Quinn next season.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes