jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I don't like that piercing either, but I still like Quinn, she's in my TOP 3 of Li, even if she's not an official Li, and she's is in my S tier of best girls.
The scene with her in the mansion was top tier. Half shave doesnt bother me but god that piercing is the worst.

Its so distracting

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Bold move, Bella outside the top 20 below Becky, Sandy, and Sally. Let's see what the judges think.
I don't even know where to rank Bella anymore. I didn't like her in the latest episode and have no intention on making a Bella path.

Also the reason Sage has been dropping, she was great as a fuck buddy, but just Sage, no thanks.

• Wow
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
just wanted to address it in case someone knows a fix.
Yeah... don't cheat ! :KEK:
What do you have against Brandi?
Hmmm... :unsure: A schlong ! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif :LOL: You think I stand a chance ? :p;):ROFLMAO:
I'm ready to wait until October, just let him give two hours of active gameplay for each branch of the love interest, lol.
I think it's fair to say that max an hour per LI ( and if I wanna be honest I don't think there's gonna be an hour long gameplay for each LI-s ) the rest will be shared... like business as usual :p;)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
What do you have against Brandi?
I don't see how anyone can have any kind of opinion of her. Out of all the Pink Rose girls she's like a ghost, you see her briefly out of the corner of your eye and then she is gone. She isn't even there for Lilly's meeting or when you work at the club. She's not even a part of the little get together of the girls at the end. She is little more than a background character at a party.

Reactions: ename144

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
True, but the MC's reaction at the end of the recital only "kind of" works because of the unavoidable decisions that were made by DPC and not the player. Because apparently in the BaDIK universe making out with someone means you are dating them and forming a relationship. Even when it ends in a shit show like with Bella in the library. Even if that is the only time you do anything with her the MC still says he doesn't have to take her class if it would be weird "You know...? Because of us.".

A lot of the story elements are written like you are with every female on campus and are having a hard time with it whether you are or not. That scene at the end only works because you aren't allowed to be with just one person 100%. It's definitely one of the weakest parts of the whole plot.
Actually, if you don't go to see Bella in Episode 3 you'll avoid her path entirely. In that case there won't be any awkwardness when talking about her class, and she'll never even offer to help the MC cleanup his room.

Which does make the forced nature of the crossroad stand out even more, since the MC will insist he has something going on with Bella even when the game has previously made it clear that he didn't. Jill too, for that matter.

Honestly, DPC seems to struggle at season finales. We've all bitched about the Maya/Josy crisis in Episode 4, and now the ham fisted crossroads in Episode 8. It's part of why I expect Season 3 to be a lot of stalling the different branches followed by a high-octane Zoey crisis in Episode 12 - even if we had nothing to do with her until then. :(

No someone who knew her and loved her, like you said, maybe her mom, maybe her dad, maybe a sibling. The key to all of this is "why now?", if we find the trigger, the rest will fall into place.
During her second date in Episode 7 Jill posits that the timing is a result of "weird state laws." In the absence of any actual evidence, I'm prepared to accept that hypothesis for now. (I'd certainly prefer DPC stick to this sort of vague explanation if the alternative is the insane word salad that is Maya's loan situation!)

so how long usually it take to finish 1 episode? i started play this game at episode 7 while ep 8 under dev...
For DPC to create the episode? It varies, but the trend is definitely taking more time for each episode.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
150-200 days is a decent guess, which would be in the August-September range. Personally, I'm feeling pessimistic so I'm guessing early October. I think DPC is going to struggle with the branching he wants to do so he's going to wind up cutting it much closer to the Halloween 'deadline' than he expects.

But it's hard to say when we know so little about what he intends to do. If the branching is all contained within the Halloween party and there are only a few (largely universal) connective scenes to set it up, it will be faster. And it's possible DPC has been working on this longer than we think; we know he was noodling through the new mini-game.

So we might get lucky, you never know.

Last edited:

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
More nit-picking, on my second playthrough. I just realised, almost every adult is divorced/single in some way.

MC's Dad & Mom - Mom died shortly after childbirth
Steve (the shop owner's son at the start of the game) - Parents getting divorced
Josy's Parents - Divorced, each living with a different partner
Bella - Divorced (?) (I don't know her full story yet, but it seems so)
Stephen Burke & Jade - Probably will get a divorce.

Cutecousin

Jan 25, 2018
All of you that play BaDIK without scrappy's mod, you're the real OGs. I can't imagine going through the wrong choices or trying everything and figuring out what works and what doesn't. Every game I play, I play it for the story too (of course) but I ALWAYS use a mod, just to make sure I'm doing everything right.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
More nit-picking, on my second playthrough. I just realised, almost every adult is divorced/single in some way.

MC's Dad & Mom - Mom died shortly after childbirth
Steve (the shop owner's son at the start of the game) - Parents getting divorced
Josy's Parents - Divorced, each living with a different partner
Bella - Divorced (?) (I don't know her full story yet, but it seems so)
Stephen Burke & Jade - Probably will get a divorce.
having a problematic family gives you a background even without specifying anything, you give depth to the characters without wasting time

Josy has problems with her stepmother and her step-brother mainly because they are not her real family. sooner or later we'll find out that even Tommy is a bit of an asshole because he misses his real father

Zoey is a rebel because her father isn't around, I don't think there are any other reasons... maybe she's also color blind, but I don't know if it has an impact...

Sage has anger management problems and guess why? Because of her family!!!

Reactions: Walter Victor

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
All of you that play BaDIK without scrappy's mod, you're the real OGs. I can't imagine going through the wrong choices or trying everything and figuring out what works and what doesn't. Every game I play, I play it for the story too (of course) but I ALWAYS use a mod, just to make sure I'm doing everything right.
I play mainly completed games, the games still in progress that I follow can be counted on the fingers of my hands. and for complete games I often use the Mods, not to waste time, to avoid dead ends etc..

but BADIK, except when you play it for the first time, once you've started to play it does not give me this need, there are no big traps, once it is clear that the real danger is the affinity there is little to fear

and then the 6 months between chapters give you all the time in the world to fix paths in which you think you have not taken the best choices

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Cutecousin

Jan 25, 2018
I play mainly completed games, the games still in progress that I follow can be counted on the fingers of my hands. and for complete games I often use the Mods, not to waste time, to avoid dead ends etc..

but BADIK, except when you play it for the first time, once you've started to play it does not give me this need, there are no big traps, once it is clear that the real danger is the affinity there is little to fear

and then the 6 months between chapters give you all the time in the world to fix paths in which you think you have not taken the best choices
How come you only play completed games? Maybe I'm wrong, but from all the games I've played, only 1 is completed and that's "No more secrets" and 99% of them aren't finished.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How come you only play completed games? Maybe I'm wrong, but from all the games I've played, only 1 is completed and that's "No more secrets" and 99% of them aren't finished.
I have a big problem of confidence, and given the volume of abandoned and suspended games and games that in the end are completed only in theory I have trouble to get passionate about too many projects in progress

what do you mean "no more secrets"? just look for the completed ones and you'll find several, some of high quality, they tend to be a bit dated from a graphical point of view

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I would be one of those OGs as you put it... so here's the deal... 1st step you make peace with the fact that this game to have it complete needs several walkthroughs... 2nd step at the start you pick SOMEONE(s) and favor her/them on all occasions without sticking your dick into every other hoes that walk by... 3rd if anyone comes to you that what a fag you are not using a mod like real big dogs... you just sigh one and take a look at them when it's time to update and laugh at them real mean how they are whimpering now... ( like real big dogs :KEK: )

And finally using ANY mod ≠ I'm doing everything right... it's quite the opposite actually :ROFLMAO:
Why is that strange ??? :oops: If you take a good look at the statistics dependant where you are but all-round as well is about 50% !!! That is a fucking lot ! :LOL: If we take in those that do not choose to get a divorce ( for any reasons ) we could tip the scale to around 60%... so I would not be so surprised that they have problems in the game coz in real life it happens more often than you would think ! ;)

Reactions: Cutecousin
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes