ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
All of you that play BaDIK without scrappy's mod, you're the real OGs. I can't imagine going through the wrong choices or trying everything and figuring out what works and what doesn't. Every game I play, I play it for the story too (of course) but I ALWAYS use a mod, just to make sure I'm doing everything right.
written walkthroug exist for a reason too. But BaD is mostly obvious about the "good" choice (once you get that you need to pursue one LI to dodge trouble)

Cutecousin

Jan 25, 2018
I would be one of those OGs as you put it... so here's the deal... 1st step you make peace with the fact that this game to have it complete needs several walkthroughs... 2nd step at the start you pick SOMEONE(s) and favor her/them on all occasions without sticking your dick into every other hoes that walk by... 3rd if anyone comes to you that what a fag you are not using a mod like real big dogs... you just sigh one and take a look at them when it's time to update and laugh at them real mean how they are whimpering now... ( like real big dogs :KEK: )

And finally using ANY mod ≠ I'm doing everything right... it's quite the opposite actually :ROFLMAO:

Why is that strange ??? :oops: If you take a good look at the statistics dependant where you are but all-round as well is about 50% !!! That is a fucking lot ! :LOL: If we take in those that do not choose to get a divorce ( for any reasons ) we could tip the scale to around 60%... so I would not be so surprised that they have problems in the game coz in real life it happens more often than you would think ! ;)
I appreciate your reply. Thankfully, I've never had a problem with new updates and old saves even though I'm using the mod. It just works XD

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
How come you only play completed games? Maybe I'm wrong, but from all the games I've played, only 1 is completed and that's "No more secrets" and 99% of them aren't finished.
There's a few more, i can advice you to play Depraved Awakening, The Author, Dreams of Desire or Acting Lessons (A.L. is the game before this made by DPC). Use the search function and select "completed" as one of the requirements.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
More nit-picking, on my second playthrough. I just realised, almost every adult is divorced/single in some way.

MC's Dad & Mom - Mom died shortly after childbirth
Steve (the shop owner's son at the start of the game) - Parents getting divorced
Josy's Parents - Divorced, each living with a different partner
Bella - Divorced (?) (I don't know her full story yet, but it seems so)
Stephen Burke & Jade - Probably will get a divorce.
usa is the country in the world with the most single parenting ocurrences, google it if you don't believe me

Cutecousin

Jan 25, 2018
There's a few more, i can advice you to play Depraved Awakening, The Author, Dreams of Desire or Acting Lessons (A.L. is the game before this made by DPC). Use the search function and select "completed" as one of the requirements.
I've also completed Dreams of Desire, Deliverance, Strip n Play Valery and others. Just can't remember all of them at the moment but still they make around 10% of all the games I'm playing (others are incomplete).

Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: vogelbeest
Mar 26, 2022
How come you only play completed games? Maybe I'm wrong, but from all the games I've played, only 1 is completed and that's "No more secrets" and 99% of them aren't finished.
This is one of the this things that I hate in AVNs. Most of them aren't even in halfway done, which is so freaking frustrating.

Btw, hello everyone :)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Actually, if you don't go to see Bella in Episode 3 you'll avoid her path entirely. In that case there won't be any awkwardness when talking about her class, and she'll never even offer to help the MC cleanup his room.

Which does make the forced nature of the crossroad stand out even more, since the MC will insist he has something going on with Bella even when the game has previously made it clear that he didn't. Jill too, for that matter.
Yeah, I was talking about going to see her in the library. Jill tells you that she came around and just going to see her thrusts the player into her path because he "can't control himself", for like you said a ham-fisted plot reason, you as a player have no say in the matter. The only reason he says that is because you "have" to kiss Bella in a drunken state just because. There is no way around being with every LI in that scene. You actually have a say with Sage but she's not a part of it.

If he as already been this forceful with the decisions I'm not sure how he is going to turn it around and make the multiple branching paths he talks about. Up to this point he takes the reins a great many times and I don't see that changing myself. But we'll see.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
And finally using ANY mod ≠ I'm doing everything right... it's quite the opposite actually :ROFLMAO:
Some games are really undoable without a WT mod, but if even that doesn't give any good results, there's only one option left, pick any language mod, as long it's something you can't understand at all, then pick your choices alphabetically... ;)

There is no way around being with every LI in that scene.
It's limited somewhat, but you have the choice not to have sex with Josy and not going to the library you will avoid the kiss with Bella. Think your involvement with Maya can be reduced to just being grinded before the cumpetition and Jill and Sage are pretty easy to avoid. So yeah, even if some things are unavoidable there's still alot ways to have minimal history with them.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I appreciate your reply. Thankfully, I've never had a problem with new updates and old saves even though I'm using the mod. It just works XD
Trust me sooner or later DPC will have enough and wipes you all out in one fell swoop... ;) He just needs a persistent purge command and you all are history... so back to the start line and try again :LOL: I understand this looks the more comfortable way... but you can cheat your way through a game ( hellooooo !!! It's ren'py !!! ) withought ANY mods... and on the plus side your game won't crap itself :KEK: But as they say... you make your own bed ! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It's limited somewhat, but you have the choice not to have sex with Josy and not going to the library you will avoid the kiss with Bella. Think your involvement with Maya can be reduced to just being grinded before the cumpetition and Jill and Sage are pretty easy to avoid. So yeah, even if some things are unavoidable there's still alot ways to have minimal history with them.
The key word there is minimal. You absolutely have to be with them one way or another. You kiss Josy on your first date, Maya grinds you awake and you make out after the cum-petition, You kiss Bella after showing up for dinner and you have to go on a date with Jill. And even with those minimal interactions the MC still has a crisis of conscience at the end for no real reason.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Some games are really undoable without a WT mod
Here I stopped... this is a parallel universe you are talking about ! :LOL: If you ( for any reason ) are not able to play the game you can just stop... or you can make an effort... and if by making an effort you still won't succeed how the fuck did we come to the idea that I NEED TO PLAY THIS GAME ! ... ??? :oops::rolleyes:

Many games are just on the waste of time level regardless how the reviews lift 'em to ... well high :LOL:

• Haha

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The key word there is minimal. You absolutely have to be with them one way or another. You kiss Josy on your first date, Maya grinds you awake and you make out after the cum-petition, You kiss Bella after showing up for dinner and you have to go on a date with Jill. And even with those minimal interactions the MC still has a crisis of conscience at the end for no real reason.
Think you can even mis the date with Jill if you didn't do the picnic, but yeah, it's not completely avoidable with all of them.
But out of all these unavoidable situations only the Maya kiss is really annoying, but then again the story wouldn't make sense if it was avoidable.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Think you can even mis the date with Jill if you didn't do the picnic, but yeah, it's not completely avoidable with all of them.
But out of all these unavoidable situations only the Maya kiss is really annoying, but then again the story wouldn't make sense if it was avoidable.
If she forced that kiss on you, you can sue her for sexual harashment. She can't do it with you if you don't want to. No is no.

• Haha

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Jill's first tennis date is unavoidable. And your right it wouldn't make sense at all, that's why those scenes are forced.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Jill's first tennis date is unavoidable. And your right it wouldn't make sense at all, that's why those scenes are forced.
Come on! Do you really want to turn this game into an open-world sandbox?

Or do you want even more choices than we already have, and wait 2 years for an update because the game has become so unmanageably complex? [You might want to try Element-174, where every single choice changes the game.]

Like most good developers, DrPinkCake has set parameters around which the game flows. They are his parameters and we are forced to accept them... or bitch about them... or quit.

He has given us girls to play with. They interact with the MC whether we like them or not. But he has also given us enough choices so that we can avoid almost all intimate contact with all of them. But they are still there, like the people at work or school that you don't get along with. These girls are needed for story progression.

Of course, all those choices mean that we have to do several playthroughs if we want to see all the content. I challenge anyone to play the game (as downloaded) on one route (without using a mod or the console to cheat), and unlock all the scenes in the gallery.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Come on! Do you really want to turn this game into an open-world sandbox?
Jain ! :p :KEK:
He has given us girls to play with.
Thank fuck !!! :LOL: Would be another story if he would he given us dicks to play with..... :KEK:
Of course, all those choices mean that we have to do several playthroughs if we want to see all the content. I challenge anyone to play the game (as downloaded) on one route (without using a mod or the console to cheat), and unlock all the scenes in the gallery.
April's fool huh ? :p It's still a couple of days... ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes