BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
I'm on my second playthrough of the game (Jill path), and I just realised, Maya get's way, way too much screen time at the start. Not that I hate it or anything, but I can see why I went for Maya on my first playthrough. It's hard to see anyone else on the same wavelength when you already have a strong bond with one of the characters. View attachment 1725576
Agreed, shes very prominent at the start. I think its one of the reason people dislike her plus the chick affinity thing. Were not really here for that are we. Neutral or DiK leaning Tremolo always felt like the intended Tremolo. At least she works with neutral.

Reactions: SomboSteel

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
so how long usually it take to finish 1 episode? i started play this game at episode 7 while ep 8 under dev...
normally 5-6 months, this time we are not sure when it is right to start counting....

probably the next chapter should arrive between August and September

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
so how long usually it take to finish 1 episode? i started play this game at episode 7 while ep 8 under dev...
According to my estimates, approximately July - August. Development is actually going pretty fast. He has already made a mini-game and a freeroam and is now mainly engaged in rendering. In addition, the interlude, which was released separately, was originally supposed to be part of episode 9 and, accordingly, we can safely deduct a month and a half from the development volume.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LizaS and shazba

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
On his 19th birthday, the MC has completed his 18 years of life. Therefore, he will not receive his inheritance (Lynette's check) until his 19th birthday. The inheritance (Lynette's check) came through a letter from an attorney.(y)

Lynette's personal items were probably given away by someone who is only now learning that the MC is family. A grieving woman is present at the preparation party. She may also have received a letter or diary from Lynette from someone recently deceased stating that the MC is family. This woman immediately reads the last pages of Lynette's diary and learns that the MC is her child. That's why the MC got his mother's diary so late.:unsure:
The diary, dress and 5k and the letter were all delivered the same time. It's safe to assume it's all from the same source.
Logic would say the diary and the dress would be left at her father and mother when Lynette ran off with Neil.
There's absolutely no reason to keep a dress all that time for anything else then sentimental value and even sending it to Lynette's son seems very strange. I can understand the money, i can understand the diary but for now the dress seems off.
Why send a boy a 20 year old dress? Only thing i can think of is the answer to that is in the diary....

Cutecousin

Jan 25, 2018
It'll be a huge problem if DPC doesn't let us start episode 9 without importing saves. I don't wanna spend a few days playing everything all over again for other LI paths.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It'll be a huge problem if DPC doesn't let us start episode 9 without importing saves. I don't wanna spend a few days playing everything all over again for other LI paths.
Have you played the Interlude? If so, your saves from there should work for Episode 9. If you haven't, you need to play it.

Reactions: Skeltom

Cutecousin

Jan 25, 2018
Have you played the Interlude? If so, your saves from there should work for Episode 9. If you haven't, you need to play it.
I know but you need to get to the end of episode 8 in order to transfer saves. I was talking about a function that allows us to start episode 9 on a path we want without playing the first 8 episodes.

Cutecousin

Jan 25, 2018
The thing is, I got a bug at the end of episode 8 where after I see the flashback of Lynette, I get returned to Bella's house. After that the loop goes on and I can't finish the episode on Bella's path...

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I know but you need to get to the end of episode 8 in order to transfer saves. I was talking about a function that allows us to start episode 9 on a path we want without playing the first 8 episodes.
The thing is, I got a bug at the end of episode 8 where after I see the flashback of Lynette, I get returned to Bella's house. After that the loop goes on and I can't finish the episode on Bella's path...
Save For all complete paths, but think your loop is a result from some mod, can't blame DPC for errors that are a result from a mod that's not his...

Reactions: Cutecousin

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Im starting to come around on Quinn as a character. Still not a fan of the look. I have never seen an attractive chick IRL with that lip piercing

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Which leaves us with September - October :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
I'm ready to wait until October, just let him give two hours of active gameplay for each branch of the love interest, lol.
Do it, bro. In episode 9, there will be full-fledged five branches of LI. One 9 chapter can be completed 5 times as Pink promises.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
You mean like simulating the save? I think its very difficult to pull off in renpy, way too many variables that could give you different renders and dialog to account for.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes