shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
i disagree with you. self centered so what ? It should be. also, its not about MC. its about the players who chose to pursue both girl, and because one of them does not appreciate that you not choose to spend time with her, they try to justify their disappointment by some false misguided righteousness. :ROFLMAO:.
if anything this is how the game should have determine these relationships. Based on who you spend more time with, and not for example some invisible affinity. It is much more annoying and unrealistic, that you choose Jill in every time, being in her favour and etc etc, and yet if you dont have the right affinity, all those gesture does not matter.

But in the end, it is very simple. you want Jill, you choose Jill, you want Sage you choose Sage simple. as someone else said, it's XP , you don't have enough XP with Jill , because you chose wrongly. :ROFLMAO:.

and Honestly, This is how Josy and Maya should've been handled, or hopefully have to in the future. You spend more time with Josy, you have stronger connection with, her , and vice versa. and if you try to balance it, thats how the threeway should work may be.

Anyway, regarding of Jill, this is just nitpicking nothing more. DPC was generous with us, allowed us to basicly play a semi-harem game, until episode 8. :ROFLMAO:.
I always find it hard to understand this fixation that you all have for the divine punishment that must hit those who have interest in more than one girl... MC is not the boyfriend of either of them, we as players are not committed to any of them, if he doesn't go to Jill it's the death of all hope for her, if you don't go to Sage... she doesn't give a shit.

now why as a player or as a roleplayer of Mc I should appreciate/understand Jill's behavior more completely escapes me.

the only reason as a player we have to ALWAYS choose Jill is that we as players know what happened before and we know that it will probably be the occasion for Jill to let MC know about it too

that's all it takes, nothing else

there's no reason why at that point of the game Jill deserves a higher status than the other LIs, if the others are ok with us looking around, why should Jill be so special? it's not even true that it's a betrayal... you don't need to be in Sage's path...

but if we talk about Jill's behavior, we are playing and talking about the story, from the point of view of the game is extremely simple what happens, a trap, like Cathy's underwear and maybe Jade

p.s. the XP of the game should be the RP that are of practically no use ... 3 mechanics and then to be decisive are the affinity and traps
I wonder if it’s all that crucial yet.

Remember you could have rejected and ignored Sage at every turn and then hook up with her for the first time in episode 7. (y)

We’re only at the half way mark, so who’s to say we won’t get a second shot at any of the girls? :unsure:

Although, the fact that the mc breaks his date with Bella and tells Sage he just wants to be friends does put a downer on things even if you’re not ready to choose.

What happened to the “not sure yet, I’ll get to know them a bit better and then make my decision” option? :cry:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
and when did i say that the LIs shouldn't have any relationship with MC? on the contrary i said that it's right that they stay in the story until the last chapters

I only argue that how much they are in love with MC is something debatable, with some objective elements and other (many) subjective ones

the word measure is probably not correct, talking about feelings, but the degree of "investment" is something we measure every day and for what it is worth we can do it also with a fictional story

if I misunderstood you, anyway ok
Yeah, each LI is unique, but that post was mostly about them having a central part of the story with their own stories...
They're there on important events no matter if you're on their path or not... Just because it's tied to main events in the story.

The MC himself really doesn't have alot story, he's going to B&R, he joins the Dik's, he has fights and he has fun...
But the only storyline that's really his own alone is his mother's diary. The rest is just the college life, being a Dik...
The stories of the LI's are being used to keep them in the picture, Maya's quest for tuition, Jill's blackmail and recital, Bella's situation with James, Zoey's return because she realised it was more then friendship, Josy is basicly just some siamese twin of Maya, she has no real story so far... Ofcourse with Sage, Maya and Josy being HOT's they will be around plenty anyway...
And then there's Quinn that has a decent amount of story without being an official LI, but okay....

So what big story events are left after that? The Jock's blackmail, Cathy's cluck, Vinnie's story maybe....
Not alot that can't be connected to a storyline that has either MC or one of the LI's in a prominent role...

So there's always gonna be a storyline for the LI's, maybe Maya, Sage and Josy will need it less because HOT, but Jill and Bella need to be kept relevant somehow.... And DPC basicly made them a group of friends for that reason...
That's why it's unlikely episode 9 will solve the James mystery, Jill stops her memorial recitals, or Maya gets a tuition with no strings attached... All will lead to something, that much is sure, but it's just not very likely it will happen just halfway BaDik...

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
there's no reason why at that point of the game Jill deserves a higher status than the other LIs, if the others are ok with us looking around, why should Jill be so special? it's not even true that it's a betrayal... you don't need to be in Sage's path...
Well, the game was very kind with us. I mean, surely, things would be different, if instead of Rio, it's Josy who walks in while 'I'm balls deep in Cammy's ass :unsure: :ROFLMAO:. Yeah I'm pretty sure the whole "no commitment rule " would be thrown away in the window. :ROFLMAO:. In that case would it be Josy fault, or mine ? Jill said it best, with the conversation with Josy. Its feel different when you actually experiencing the things. " Yeah, I'm fine with you dating others, until its actually witnessing it. " .

it's just happens that it's Jill and Bella are the one who has consequence. people say they want consequence for their actions, but when they get it, they dont like it anymore.

It's almost like the Zoey story, people choose what Zoey dose, and then they blamed Zoey for it, and what a garbage " relationship Wrecker she is ", or something. It was in the earlier days of Interlude :ROFLMAO:.

it's almost the same thing, they way I see. the Jill vs Sage things had other problems, and none of them are Jill. for example it didn't affected Sage at all, and top of that after MC basically saying Jill that he starting to fall for her, He then goes and does the Rebound Guy talk with Sage, where he wants to be more with her too.

but in the grand scale, these were just "miss steps", and most of them were fixed with the season finale.
Now, we can go back and bitch about that ep 9 is not a "fuck fest" like episode 5 was. Well, who know, may be in the " Others " path it will be. :ROFLMAO:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
We’re only at the half way mark, so who’s to say we won’t get a second shot at any of the girls?
Ya I still think when it comes to Jill, as an example, that even if she rejects you from her path early in the game, some things are probably going to happen later that are going to make her go a little bit rebel (like her sister) and be potentially compatible with a DIK MC - think Sandy in Grease style at the end.

Very possible that other routes to characters are going to open up as the story continues.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Here's what the code says: You have to be on pathSage to get the task "Call Sage" in the task list.

To be on pathSage (it's set at the beginning of Episode 4), the MC must agree to be her guitar teacher in Episode 2, and in Episode 3, the MC says he's not there just for teaching purposes.
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to communicate here. Yes, being her guitar teacher and telling her you want more than to teach her guitar are steps on her path. My understanding is that there are other points that you can get on her path as well. I'm not sure what the relevance is here, though. Are you saying that you can be on the Sage path without actually being her fuck buddy? Because you're not actually saying that, but possibly trying to imply it?

And I'm not saying that I'm skeptical that you've exhaustively gone over the code and confirmed such a thing, but... well yeah, I am saying that I'm skeptical that you did that.

So, you don't have to call Sage in all circumstances, but if it shows up in the task list, you do. As far as I can see there is no choice for the MC once you enter that Free Roam in Episode 6, regardless of what the walkthrough says.
The walkthrough isn't saying you have a choice of being on the Sage path or not during the Free Roam in Episode 6. It's stating that, if you're not on a Sage path, don't call her if you're interested in dating Jill.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The walkthrough isn't saying you have a choice of being on the Sage path or not during the Free Roam in Episode 6. It's stating that, if you're not on a Sage path, don't call her if you're interested in dating Jill.
Which is weird if you ask me. You would think the option to call her would only be there if you are on her path but it is coded to be able to call her even if you aren't. With how detrimental it it to go see her it may have been better to only make it possible if you are on her path. The only difference to that free roam is you get a task to look at your phone if your on her path, not that you are unable to call her.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Exactly why you should further your knowledge about this... ;)

I see many games too... but which one of these are represented on Patreon ? :oops::unsure:
These, despite your argument on the matter, are two entirely separate topics. Patreon can choose whoever or whatever they wish to support/not support, but there is no cosanguinity between Tommy and Josy, therefore it is not incest.

In the US, where at least part of the game takes place, there are zero laws against the two of them having a physical relationship. There's no "needing to further knowledge on the matter", anybody who says otherwise is simply wrong.

LOL why are people down on Zo because of her tats, I think they don't look that bad, or maybe I'm just biased because im a tattoo lover and I have a few of my own
I like Zoey. I liked her better before the ink, but I'm not against it in principle. Take Riley Reid for example. She's a very enthusiastic performer, and for some reason I love what she's got on her back, but I dislike her for other reasons.

Zoey looked better before. Sandi looks absolutely atrocious. Face tats are a no-go, I don't care who the person is, and even moreso when they're such hideous designs.

Im going to make a couple of preditction regarding season 3.
Once I got past your intentional need to spell every fourth word wrong and butcher Josy's name I looked at the actual message.

1. Lily a cop? Not unlikely, many of us have suggested that since she showed up at the college.

2. Tommy/Josy angle? Yep. Josy might not like him, but I would not be remotely surprised if he's got wood for her. This is cursed by him having had to live with her, so she probably got on his nerves all the time, so if it were to happen at this point it would probably just be a really cathartic hate fuck if it happened, and they'd both loosen up a little after, even if they never touched each other again.

3. I very much doubt Burke would attempt a rape. If that was his MO then it would have happened with Mona.

4. It's easy to see the cracks in the J/M relationship with MC if he gives J a lot more attention than M. Next up, water is wet.

5. Nah.

6. Nora will never be a 'main girl', it's just not going to happen. Side ass at most. Bella doesn't cat fight, she'll kill the bitch with her axe and bury the body.

7. Catfights in general - highly unlikely. Not impossible, but I very much doubt it, or they'd have happened by now.

8. MC becoming president: Possible, but I don't expect it. I could see him as VP with Jacob in charge, even if he's a figurehead. Tommy's going to have conflict no matter what, he's a hot-headed asshole and a junkie. I'm not interested in Heather, but I think banging her is the key to really pushing him over the edge.
How do you determine which way the wind is blowing?
By whichever way MC's cock is leaning, since it only takes a good breeze to get it up around all these women.
I already foresee a scene where Fuckface is blindfolded, Zoey arrives, kisses him and his chosen LI, will see him with a deep rage, they will start to have a duel to the death with knives. Just there ends the episode, with the final message in the credits: -Will Fuckface be able to dodge this bullet, find out in the next episode.
mantis - knives.jpg

I find this even less likely than Zoey and Josy sleeping together (without MC involved), but by all means, use knives.
Jill path: MC finds out Jill spits. Bianca is coming on strong. Jill's mom: "You want my daughter, there is a service-me fee".
You've just presented the only reason to remotely consider doing a Jill-centric playthrough. Amelia needs servicing. With vigor. Bianca would be a nice secondary accompaniment for that. Unrealistic, but nice.
Bella path: Bella invites Jill to tennis and spanks the hell out of Jill to remind her who owns MC. Very stable relationship between Bella and MC. Bella's husband comes back; gets to watch MC plow the daylights out of Bella and later the next day Bella tells James to get lost. Last frame of the episode, an upset Jill is seen walking into the Pink Rose.
So far beyond plausible I can't address it other than with immediate dismissal.
Sage path: Sages falls completely in love with MC; Jade wants a future mother-in-law service-me fee; Sage finally uncovers the mess of Quinn's business plan and has to act.
This one is entirely plausible and makes complete sense. If she doesn't try to kill you for plowing Sage in the first place.
Josy-Maya path: Maya's money for college problem is solved as a teacher's assistant for Jade. Frequent walks-of-shame with both Maya and Josy at the same time.
Also plausible, and would make for an amusing twist of the knife in Tommy's guts.
Quinn path: her business plan runs into trouble with the police. Multiple visits by MC to Quinn in jail. A technicality throws the case out. Quinn completely changes into a church-going girl committed to MC.
.. Why you gotta be evil like that? If she escapes justice, fine, I can handle that - but putting her into a cult? Goddamn, man, that's just mean.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Which is weird if you ask me. You would think the option to call her would only be there if you are on her path but it is coded to be able to call her even if you aren't. With how detrimental it it to go see her it may have been better to only make it possible if you are on her path. The only difference to that free roam is you get a task to look at your phone if your on her path, not that you are unable to call her.
Not necessary because MC and Sage are friends either way. And it has other effect for the story, and frankly that's what bothers the most peoples, on Jill path , if you pick her You can't have a Threesome with Envy and her strtiper friend. And This is the Real Deal Breaker, and everyone know this, and this is why Jill get the shit. Its not about her and Sage, its about the Threesome with Envy.
:ROFLMAO:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
No, she didn't expect anything in return. Her expectation was to call things off, because in her mind, that's what was ultimately for the best. She was going to make the goodbye date as happy and as enjoyable for MC as possible to lessen the blow. If MC doesn't take her up on the offer, Jill takes this as a sign that it's just for the better that it ended that way. Is this naive? Absolutely. But that's her reasoning. Jill believes in destiny, signs, and all that. Naive as hell, but she absolutely expected to end things.

Deep down, I'm sure that part of her hoped that things might work out somehow, but it is simply innacurate to say that she expected MC to talk her out of her decision and win her back, or that she expected MC to climb her balcony and mimic her beloved sister in a surprising way, or that she expected MC to get on stage and save her. That's just asurd.
For better or worse, Jill is always going to do what she believes is right

Does that always mean she is actually right? No. But like Neil tells Fuckface about following his heart, that's what Jill is doing

Is she naive, rash and occasionally misguided? Yes, but she is consistently written. People may not like it but DPC has given her motivations and explanations for those motivations

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
I mean, it's not that detrimental to go with Jill. It's only a loss of 2 rp with Sage. But this game has a lot of choices that end up screwing you over with unintended consquences. And as the game progressed, the points of cutting off relationships and needing to choose between one girl or another increased. Then we had to go all in on one LI (more or less). Not sure how things will go now that we're officially "set" on one path (we'll see how set in stone that is). But hopefully there will be fewer land mines that end relationships now.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Jill throwing together a picnic with treats from a bakery and ride to her home on super short notice, just shows how all-in she is on the MC and how much she wants the 2 to work. If MC does reject her surprise date, it would surely be a huge bummer for her.

To me, Jill is like Maya squared, so inexpirienced and disconnected from the college life that the MC lives. Do we know how old Jill is ? She's a 3rd year, right ? So 20-21 ?
Jill also has a very jaded view of relationships. In her experience, every relationship she's had has come with a catch or an ulterior motive

It's completely understandable (but not totally reasonable...women am i rite fellas) position for her to take if Fuckface picks Sage

Reactions: shazba

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
DPC was generous with us, allowed us to basicly play a semi-harem game, until episode 8. :ROFLMAO:.
Very true... to be honest I would call this a harem game up until the point(s) of no return... (y) :p
so who’s to say we won’t get a second shot at any of the girls? :unsure:
All those who are whining about it... players who use mods because of their NEED... and ofc our local conspiracy theorists :KEK:
What happened to the “not sure yet, I’ll get to know them a bit better and then make my decision” option? :cry:
Gone with the Wind... 1663680_SadgeCry.gif
In that case would it be Josy fault, or mine ?
Tybalt Burke Zoey Emma Chad&Troy ... pick one ! :LOL: Not that they have ANYTHING to do with it but we are searching for a scapegoat right ?! No rules apply here ! ;):KEK:
people say they want consequence for their actions, but when they get it, they dont like it anymore.
:rolleyes: Actually just insert " Immature " at the beginning ^ and we are golden :HideThePain:
With how detrimental it it to go see her it may have been better to only make it possible if you are on her path
Excuses... :rolleyes: The players shortcomings are to blame... and that's the hardest innit ?! :LOL:
In the US, where at least part of the game takes place, there are zero laws against the two of them having a physical relationship
That's where this whole incest shit goes wrong... it's not about specified country laws ;)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I mean, it's not that detrimental to go with Jill. It's only a loss of 2 rp with Sage. But this game has a lot of choices that end up screwing you over with unintended consquences. And as the game progressed, the points of cutting off relationships and needing to choose between one girl or another increased. Then we had to go all in on one LI (more or less). Not sure how things will go now that we're officially "set" on one path (we'll see how set in stone that is). But hopefully there will be fewer land mines that end relationships now.
I wasn't talking about going with Jill. Just that if you pamper a sick Sage your fucked if you still plan on being with Jill.
Edit: I think it's right up there with how some VNs give the player two choices but only one of them doesn't lead to a game over.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I wasn't talking about going with Jill. Just that if you pamper a sick Sage your fucked if you still plan on being with Jill.
Edit: I think it's right up there with how some VNs give the player two choices but only one of them doesn't lead to a game over.
Well, if it's give you comfort, then you also fucked if you don't get this :
BeingADIK 2022-04-07 02-02-19-25.jpg
and you won't get it, if she does not do this :
BeingADIK 2022-04-07 02-04-59-03.jpg
And She won't do this, if the Moon says it otherwise, even if you go out on a date with her :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2022-04-07 02-04-32-20.jpg
so Everything is connected, its all about Destiny. :ROFLMAO:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
That's where this whole incest shit goes wrong... it's not about specified country laws ;)
No, it's about blood relations. Tommy and Josy have zero blood relations. No cosanguinity, it's not incestuous.

You may feel differently, but if so, you are wrong. Nobody, however, is telling you that you have to like it, nor partake of it. One of the many benefits of freedom of choice. I hear some deviants think Jill doesn't look like a goblin, too.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
No, it's about blood relations. Tommy and Josy have zero blood relations. No cosanguinity, it's not incestuous.

You may feel differently, but if so, you are wrong. Nobody, however, is telling you that you have to like it, nor partake of it. One of the many benefits of freedom of choice. I hear some deviants think Jill doesn't look like a goblin, too.
It's all about those goblin teeth bro. A non-smiling, serious Jill is (y)
She opens that sinister maw and it's like staring into the Great Pit of Carkoon. :WutFace:

I wish I could swap Jill/Bella's propensities to smile. Bella smile more and Jill smile less.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It's all about those goblin teeth bro. A non-smiling, serious Jill is (y)
She opens that sinister maw and it's like staring into the Great Pit of Carkoon. :WutFace:

I wish I could swap Jill/Bella's propensities to smile. Bella smile more and Jill smile less.
The laugh is for your avatar

Reactions: OFT and Catlyn
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes