felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The BaDIK world is a fantasy world. DPC itself once wrote that it was based on the Americans and the college of its country.

Here in Germany, prostitution is allowed by law. Of course, a college could now set up its own house rules, but these should not violate any law. So if a student wants to prostitute herself, she is allowed to do so.

But this is the BaDIK world and we don't have a BaDIK law book at hand. Ergo, we can only make assumptions about any laws.
does it seem to you that the restaurant is run and perceived by those who work there as something vaguely legal?

definitely not to me

if Sage was aware of that, it would be a great twist.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
does it seem to you that the restaurant is run and perceived by those who work there as something vaguely legal?

definitely not to me

if Sage was aware of that, it would be a great twist.
The restaurant exists, that is a fact. There will also be customers, otherwise the restaurant would be pointless. Quinn will not advertise it much, I suppose. Ergo, it spreads by word of mouth, which means that there should be more rumors about it than about this omnipresent free tuition.

Actually, it's unlikely that Sage hasn't heard about it yet. But she seems to ignore it, whether it involves Quinn or not.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Question, do you have to take drugs to take the quinn path??
There is no Quinn path. You do have to smoke weed on the roof to partake of more lewd content with her, however, yes.
Bruh, by total accident I just found you a RL Josy ! Even with the mature hair and all !!!

Enjoy ! But hands above your desk at ALL TIMES !
Go see your optometrist, or maybe check the time code in your link. Where that link starts the video the girl looks absolutely nothing like Josy.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The restaurant exists, that is a fact. There will also be customers, otherwise the restaurant would be pointless. Quinn will not advertise it much, I suppose. Ergo, it spreads by word of mouth, which means that there should be more rumors about it than about this omnipresent free tuition.

Actually, it's unlikely that Sage hasn't heard about it yet. But she seems to ignore it, whether it involves Quinn or not.
instead illegal activities do not exist and have no customers? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It does not matter if it is illegal or not. The restaurant will be used by more customers and the more customers it has, the less likely it is to remain secret.:geek:
it matters

criminal activities usually remain fairly secret

the client of a illegal business usually does not talk about it with just anyone

Reactions: jak1165

Topper69

May 16, 2020
It does not matter if it is illegal or not. The restaurant will be used by more customers and the more customers it has, the less likely it is to remain secret.:geek:
Up to now we only know that Sage is aware of the rumors about free tuition, but she laughs it off thinking that no one would believe that anyways.
For the question if prostitution would be illegal or legal in the world of BaDIK let's agree to disagree, there is no point in discussing opinions.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

It will be a short update today, as it's hard to convey the progress from this week's work.

I've been consumed working on dialogue, animations, and coding all week.

I'm currently working on putting the new and big mini-game I mentioned a few updates back into episode 9. I also made a comprehensive and interactive tutorial for it.

PCs are all busy rendering animations now, so I have time free to work more on writing, which I will spend next week on.

I'll make sure to post a fresh preview of episode 9 this weekend.

Poll news
I've been ordering more 2D art for episode 9, and I feel it's your turn to have a say in who you want to see some 2D art of.

Tomorrow, there will be a poll for 2D art, and the winner gets one 2D wallpaper (Nude/Clothed combination) and one 2D animation included in episode 9.

To make the poll a bit more interesting, I'll include some extra options to vote on.

It would be extra fun if the poll included side girls this time.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

It will be a short update today, as it's hard to convey the progress from this week's work.

I'm currently working on putting the new and big mini-game I mentioned a few updates back into episode 9. I also made a comprehensive and interactive tutorial for it.

PCs are all busy rendering animations now, so I have time free to work more on writing, which I will spend next week on.

Poll news
I've been ordering more 2D art for episode 9, and I feel it's your turn to have a say in who you want to see some 2D art of.

Tomorrow, there will be a poll for 2D art, and the winner gets one 2D wallpaper (Nude/Clothed combination) and one 2D animation included in episode 9.

To make the poll a bit more interesting, I'll include some extra options to vote on.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Less poll and more numbers :cautious:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Poll news

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Very short indeed, almost the only thing announced is the poll for the 2d art. Nothing to draw conjectures, although it seems to be advancing steadily.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Poll news

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I was about expecting this. Pink said in the last update that he would be engaged in animating sex scenes and freeroams for a month, which suggests that he is now directly engaged in the Halloween party itself. So there will be short status updates all through April.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I wouldn't say the non-fuck buddy path feels forced, but it sure as hell feels rushed. On the plus side, it avoids the terrible 'rebound guy' discussion early in Episode 7. But on the negative side, it's basically identical to the fuck buddy route the instant they kiss at the party. Maybe we'll see some variations in Season 3, but I'm not holding my breath.

I love the idea of giving MCs a chance at Sage without insisting she cheat on her boyfriend, but I don't think it was well executed. It needed more unique content both to make up for missing romantic moments (most obviously the guitar lesson in Episode 5), and to make this path feel distinct from the fuck buddy path. Treating them interchangeably cheapens both paths, IMHO.
Thanks for your input. Since I still had the decisive moment at the party in Episode 7 saved, I gave the non-fuck buddy path a go. I agree with you about the shortcomings. Could have needed more buildup, more romantic scenes. Still, for me who doesn't want to go down the cheating route unless I have to, it was alright. Not great, but alright. If only it wasn't for the big elephant, the Quinn situation..
Maybe when I'm bored I'll continue playing through the fuckbuddy path to see the dreaded 'rebound guy' discussion haha. Must've stopped right before that early Episode 7.

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes