sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah dude you must definitely be fun at parties
Welp I don't see how you get from A to B but... who cares ! :LOL: This is a lesson about life vs. math problems ;) There are some factors that you might have to consider before you make such bold assumptions OR statements leaning upon math solely and they don't have to be " fun " as you would put it all the time... :WeSmart:

Just for your information I'm a really funny fucker at parties... too :KEK:

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
Welp I don't see how you get from A to B but... who cares ! :LOL: This is a lesson about life vs. math problems ;) There are some factors that you might have to consider before you make such bold assumptions OR statements leaning upon math solely and they don't have to be " fun " as you would put it all the time... :WeSmart:

Just for your information I'm a really funny fucker at parties... too :KEK:
Oh yeah!? :) I get your point but I'm sure you're gonna call it a lucky guess when it get released.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oh yeah!? :) I get your point but I'm sure you're gonna call it a lucky guess when it get released.
No there is no lucky guess this is a model... and as I wrote a 6 months ( approx ) release schedule does not need " research " or anything hocus pocus other than common sense... If you get it right I definitely won't remember it coz I'm not a jackass who stares into the void up until there is fresh material from DPC :KEK: Couldn't care less when THE ACTUAL RELEASE DAY is... when it's time DPC will drop it and I would collect it when I'm around... don't think I would haste it either... when the masterfappers first wave is over I will still have time to fuck around with something else than Being a DIK... it ain't a race for me ;)

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
And I miss when you were not a Jill fan knowing that it is one of the most toxic fandoms that the thread has always had... When we defended Maya and Josy with blood, sweat and tears, and now you just became another hater... Yes, I am the one who has changed
Jill fans aren't the problem, it's everyone else being jealous they chose the wrong girl or that they think they can stand her up to fuck strippers and she'll be OK with it.

Jill and the MC is Incestuous Destiny.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
NEW WALKTHROUGH

I know there are already a few walkthroughs available but if you are like me and find it difficult to follow all the branching through the text, I have made a free workflow walkthrough where you can visually see the branching and navigate your way through the free roam events.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know what you all think:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
NEW WALKTHROUGH

I know there are already a few walkthroughs available but if you are like me and find it difficult to follow all the branching through the text, I have made a free workflow walkthrough where you can visually see the branching and navigate your way through the free roam events.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know what you all think:
I love it! The walkthrough looks like it is a part of Zoey's journal.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Bro, MC is a Burgmeister :BootyTime:, which will be revealed in Season 3 finale like how they did Jon Snow in GoT, through his mom's diary while he is caught in a difficult situation, possibly with the company of a LI :unsure:: Lynette Bergmeister in her last moment, together with her grieving husband Neil, named their boy "Fuckface Bergmeister Neilson (or whatever Neil's last name is)". This is what Jill calls "Destiny" :HideThePain:, they are the B & R attending B & R and finding love in B & R. their moms were friends too (at least Lynette was friends with Miranda, mother of Bianca, and Vivian, mother of Carla)
And what ( :WutFace::KEK: ) if this little theory doesn't pan out ? :eek:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Nah, bro, if the game goes on for long enough everyone is eventually going to be reveled they are long lost, switched at birth, Burgmeister. Jill read the signs in her coffee cup, the same one she was going to bring to Bella in EP8, thats why she looked so shocked in that render.

She realized there are too many of them and the worst part, their letter does come first.

• Haha
Reactions: ename144 and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Nah, bro, if the game goes on for long enough everyone is eventually going to be reveled they are long lost, switched at birth, Burgmeister. Jill read the signs in her coffee cup, the same one she was going to bring to Bella in EP8, thats why she looked so shocked in that render.

She realized there are too many of them and the worst part, their letter does come first.
A small world indeed... everyone is everyones cousin in one way or another :KEK:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Bro, MC is a Burgmeister :BootyTime:
Then he's a Burke.... He wouldn't be the first character that was revealed to be one in the story!
By the end of season 4 the college will be renamed as Burke Meister & Royce, just for the many Burke's on Campus.

Nah, the only possible blood relative on Campus is Rich, but even that is heavily based on speculation for now.
But MC being a Burgmeister or a Royce are just based on seriously wild guessing, there's no reason for it and no hints...

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Then he's a Burke.... He wouldn't be the first character that was revealed to be one in the story!
By the end of season 4 the college will be renamed as Burke Meister & Royce, just for the many Burke's on Campus.

Nah, the only possible blood relative on Campus is Rich, but even that is heavily based on speculation for now.
But MC being a Burgmeister or a Royce are just based on seriously wild guessing, there's no reason for it and no hints...
Rich makes the most sense thus far, based on the hints - but I could absolutely see him being related to Rusty, too. Rich fits in with Jill's delusional Destiny crap, though. Find out that he (MC) is from a 'noble' (read: moneyed) house name would just cement everything in her demented psyche.

I personally think it's still coming, but not for Jill. Because it'd be the ultimate slap in the face to Tybalt. There's no way the game is done with him and the shenanigans.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Agree... especially with the last part... :KEK:
I know that's why I'm simping around with this :LOL:
Because it'd be the ultimate slap in the face to Tybalt. There's no way the game is done with him and the shenanigans
Although it's disgusting to say something like this but I sure do hope you are right and that little tosser get's what's coming to him with " interest " :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes