Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
At the meeting, Burke and Maya Jade will behave calmly and probably only she say something sarcastic about MC. So Tremolo won't tell Sage anything about fucking her mother. Jade will not blackmail, but she will speak very badly about him, which will surprise Sage.
Would that not completely explain the expressions we see on people's faces in the preview?

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
My prediction is different. If DPC stays true to its timeline, the Mayan drama will end or be greatly toned down in EP9.

To understand.
EP1 Josy has not been accepted to college yet.
EP3 Josy is going to college, but doesn't have the tuition for Pete yet. Maya needs the tuition from this point because Josy is there.
EP5 Josy gets her school money from Pete.
EP7 Patrick presses and there is no tuition for HOT.
EP9 Meeting with the Burkes and the school money problem is solved.

The number sequence is important. What is Josy's house number? 135.If you participate in the math mini-game, you can extrapolate these numbers. 13579. DPC works in two EP steps for acute dramas.

For example, Jill's blackmail drama is not acute until EP6 and is resolved in EP8. Cathy's cackling begins in EP4 and the DIKs are saved in this regard in EP6. The repair of the mansion begins in EP6 and is completed in EP8.
dpc is not that deep. :rolleyes:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
My prediction is different. If DPC stays true to its timeline, the Mayan drama will end or be greatly toned down in EP9.

To understand.
EP3 Josy is going to college, but doesn't have the tuition for Pete yet. Maya needs the tuition from this point because Josy is there.

The number sequence is important. What is Josy's house number? 135.If you participate in the math mini-game, you can extrapolate these numbers. 13579. DPC works in two EP steps for acute dramas.

For example, Jill's blackmail drama is not acute until EP6 and is resolved in EP8. Cathy's cackling begins in EP4 and the DIKs are saved in this regard in EP6. The repair of the mansion begins in EP6 and is completed in EP8.
they some strong drugs

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

To understand.

So you're claiming there is a DIKonacci Sequence ? Mathematicians will break their heads over this one for decades ! :D

I think DPC knows that people are fed up and sick of the Maya/Tuition story arch, it RE-AL-LY gotta end, I cant take another 4 episodes of it, it has run its course.
And more importantly, contrary to your number theory, I think DPC actually already gave us the solution in the last text exchange between Maya and the MC, with her trying on the HoT outfit.

If Maya moves into the HOT Mansion, Room and Board disappear from her costs and if we assume that her 2nd semester is already paid for we're talking about 15k + food + living costs, a 'simple' interest free loan from the Burkes would do, like in the 30-35k range, which is probably less than what Jade spends on make-up in a month. And even if that's too unlikely for DPC and they happen to say no afterall, Sage would go back, ask for the money herself and then she would loan it to Maya. I mean, how come Tybalt can spend money like its going out of fashion and Sage cant scrounge up enough to help Maya.

It'll end, it HAS to !

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
how come Tybalt can spend money like its going out of fashion
Tybalt most likely gets ahead by insurance fraud.... First his "heirloom" ring gets stolen, then his "expensive taylored" suit gets water damage.... Sure he bought a wrist watch that he tells is expensive, but it's most likely a fake one...
By now it's clear enough the boy is all talk....

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Tybalt most likely gets ahead by insurance fraud.... First his "heirloom" ring gets stolen, then his "expensive taylored" suit gets water damage.... Sure he bought a wrist watch that he tells is expensive, but it's most likely a fake one...
By now it's clear enough the boy is all talk....
He could also be running an insanely profitable Watermelon business...

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I often find myself liking Tyballs clucks. I hope we find out who it is behind the account.
I wonder too, but my gut tells me its Sage. Tybalt does nothing but tell everyone how rich 'he' is, while Sage hides how rich her parents are. I think Sage wants to trigger him and teach the bastard some humility.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Zoey and the MC. Can someone quickly explain their relation, and their family? I kept hearing dad, stepdad. Even during the train sequence, they kept calling someone "mom", so thought they were related.
Not trying to be a jerk, but you just need to read the text. Either you struggle with English, you have a serious learning disability, or you're not actually reading the dialogue. It's really not complicated.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Not trying to be a jerk, but you just need to read the text. Either you struggle with English, you have a serious learning disability, or you're not actually reading the dialogue. It's really not complicated.
She's got her own profile entry in the MC's phone (for players to read), I'm rather shocked at how many people are asking "Who the hell is this person?"

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
sorry someone could tell me where the hidden button of 44dB is, I have been looking for it for a long time and I can not find it :c

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes