Horny Mf

Nov 7, 2020
The file you downloaded was to update v0.8 to v0.8.2., which is why it's small.

As d3philer said, there's no official update patch to go from 0.7 to 0.8. There is an though.

DPC did say that it couldn't be updated, but it's completely untrue. He just didn't want to deal with having to support users who couldn't follow the instructions.

No, DPC releases update patches usually, this one was different because he changed to a newer version of Ren'Py.

Most games don't have update patches, but most aren't near 20GB to download the full version.
Makes sense. Thanks man

Reactions: Meushi

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I think actually, so that Maya becomes a HOT, but will sleep you, because of lack of space, at the MC. The rooms at the HOT's are all taken. :unsure:
Hmm, wouldnt they have been at capacity with Mona and Maya ? They have 2 empty slots, right ? Sage's and Quinn's room, all they need is 2 beds and either the college has them spare anyway, or we all know who is gonna pay for them. I always thought that thats the obvious next drama, as president Sage takes priority over Quinn, hence Maya would have to move in with Quinn.

But that was before DPC turned Sage into Mayas confidant, so I figured its likely that Sage will ask (order?) Heather to move in with Quinn, so that Maya can share a room with Josy. Another alternative would be that Sage tells Maya to move in with her, but we all know how much she likes her 'space'.

Its one of the things Im looking forward to the most, if Maya decides to move in with the HOT's. Does DPC go full giga drama or does Sage spread her wings and protect Maya, Sage seems pretty invested, so it would be a dickmove from DPC to have Maya be stuck with Quinn.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Sage has the smallest room in the house, so I can't see anybody moving in with her permanently. Even Sarah and Mel who have bunk beds have a larger room than Sage.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Quinn won't let anyone in her room without supervision, and the HOTs don't have another bed available.

However, Jacob brings a solution into play. He said in EP7 that he and the MC are ambassadors. So Maya could sleep with the DIKs as a HOT ambassador. Patrick would like that because then there would be no women around for lesbian sex games. Maya could also get her own room at the DIK mansion. I could imagine that with that up to three DIK's.

The DIK's also exist in the real world. (Delta Kappa Epsilon) Google it if you want. Anyway, I have read that there were female DIK's at one point in the history of this compound.

Jamie herself tells the MC that the DIK's are different than other connections. Maya also kind of hints in EP6 that there would be room for two students in the MC's room too and she wants to try his pancakes.
Or maya could stay in the dorm room, its already paid for. So is this semester. I think people forget about that, schools been paid.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Quinn won't let anyone in her room without supervision, and the HOTs don't have another bed available.

However, Jacob brings a solution into play. He said in EP7 that he and the MC are ambassadors. So Maya could sleep with the DIKs as a HOT ambassador. Patrick would like that because then there would be no women around for lesbian sex games. Maya could also get her own room at the DIK mansion. I could imagine that with that up to three DIK's.

The DIK's also exist in the real world. (Delta Kappa Epsilon) Google it if you want. Anyway, I have read that there were female DIK's at one point in the history of this compound.

Jamie herself tells the MC that the DIK's are different than other connections. Maya also kind of hints in EP6 that there would be room for two students in the MC's room too and she wants to try his pancakes.
Nah, DPC already handeled that after Patrick poped up unannounced and Josy had to stay with the MC, she flat out asked him "Can I stay here?" and the MC said "If it was up to me, yes, but there are rules in play that wont allow it."

And what Quinn wants or doesnt want will mean little, if Sage tells her whats up, Quinn will do what she always does, roll over on her back and be a good little puppy.

Maya and Mona became HOT's, so the space must've always been accounted for, not like they can magically make a new room appear.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
In the Bella path, where Jill may have lost MC, she has some work to do.

1. Kill Neil. With MC suffering a huge close loss of a family member, Jill, who killed her sister and the parents covered it up, will be there to comfort MC as she knows what it is like to "lose someone near and dear to her heart." Thus bringing MC closer to Jill who is the only one who knows how to care for MC and live a life happily ever after. After she kills her parents.

2. Kill Bianca. Jill feels that there is a possibility that she can sour the relationship between Bella and MC. However Bianca is a problem. Jill saw the way Bianca was eying off MC at the concert. Along with that: two birds with one stone. While Bianca was running off at the mouth about Jill's history, she almost spilled the beans, that time, she arrived behind the barn, to see Jill's parents belittle Jill in the most cruel of ways, for being caught masturbating while watching the gardener from a distance.

JillKills.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DarkKiller

buttgoose

Sep 5, 2021
In the Bella path, where Jill may have lost MC, she has some work to do.

1. Kill Neil. With MC suffering a huge close loss of a family member, Jill, who killed her sister and the parents covered it up, will be there to comfort MC as she knows what it is like to "lose someone near and dear to her heart." Thus bringing MC closer to Jill who is the only one who knows how to care for MC and live a life happily ever after. After she kills her parents.

2. Kill Bianca. Jill feels that there is a possibility that she can sour the relationship between Bella and MC. However Bianca is a problem. Jill saw the way Bianca was eying off MC at the dinner party. Along with that: two birds with one stone. While Bianca was running off at the mouth about Jill's history, she almost spilled the beans, that time, she arrived behind the barn, to see Jill's parents belittle Jill in the most cruel of ways, for being caught masturbating while watching the gardener from a distance.

View attachment 1758359
What choices did you make that turns Jill into a murderer? Is that on the DICK path?

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Nah, DPC already handeled that after Patrick poped up unannounced and Josy had to stay with the MC, she flat out asked him "Can I stay here?" and the MC said "If it was up to me, yes, but there are rules in play that wont allow it."

And what Quinn wants or doesnt want will mean little, if Sage tells her whats up, Quinn will do what she always does, roll over on her back and be a good little puppy.

Maya and Mona became HOT's, so the space must've always been accounted for, not like they can magically make a new room appear.
Ignoring the fact that maya has the dorm room at least till the end of the semester. Derek asking if he could stay in mc room could be a hint of a solution. If not on m&j path maya could stay in Derek's room. Shed basically just need to have somewhere to sleep. Shed be spending the rest of the time at the hots house and in class. Or simply put, in josy room with josy. *shrugs*

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I wrote more dialogue, worked on plenty of animations, performed computer maintenance, and more.

I've had some annoying PC malfunctions lately. Two of my rigs broke, and I had to replace them with new workstations, and so I have.

Everything is up and running as usual, but it did take some time to synchronize everything and start fresh with the new PCs.

The PCs that broke were a bit over 3 and 5 years old, and the way I've been using them, it's about time they threw in the towel. Thanks for your service and the tens of thousands of renders you made!

Hopefully, these new PCs will last at least three years without problems.

Speaking of time, next Tuesday, it's been four years since my Patreon page saw the light of day. I have a special Acting Lessons post and some art prepared for all patrons to see to celebrate the occasion.

I started and finished the Special Render series for Josy that you voted for in the poll a few weeks ago.

Since I haven't worked on Josy like this since Episode 1, I've enjoyed making it a lot, and I pulled all stops for her series.

I don't want to hype the render set too much, but I would probably place the set itself in my top 3 sets of all time so far. I'm very happy about the quality.

Her set will have 20 special renders in episode 9, and its theme will be clubbing.

I'll post a preview of it this weekend, and I made an effort to make the special renders with 4k quality for Patreon.

Poll news
Last week's poll was very close. The different tiered polls had three different girls in the first place: Nicole, Riona, and Lily.

After counting the votes from all tiers, the winning combination was:

• Riona
  • Clothing: Lingerie + Nude
  • 2D animation: Vaginal sex
I'll order a 2D wallpaper of Riona with Lingerie + Nude combinations and a 2D animation with vaginal sex for episode 9.

Thanks for voting!

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

This week I wrote more dialogue, worked on plenty of animations, performed computer maintenance, and more.

I've had some annoying PC malfunctions lately. Two of my rigs broke, and I had to replace them with new workstations, and so I have.

Everything is up and running as usual, but it did take some time to synchronize everything and start fresh with the new PCs.

The PCs that broke were a bit over 3 and 5 years old, and the way I've been using them, it's about time they threw in the towel. Thanks for your service and the tens of thousands of renders you made!

Hopefully, these new PCs will last at least three years without problems.

Speaking of time, next Tuesday, it's been four years since my Patreon page saw the light of day. I have a special Acting Lessons post and some art prepared for all patrons to see to celebrate the occasion.

I started and finished the Special Render series for Josy that you voted for in the poll a few weeks ago.

Since I haven't worked on Josy like this since Episode 1, I've enjoyed making it a lot, and I pulled all stops for her series.

I don't want to hype the render set too much, but I would probably place the set itself in my top 3 sets of all time so far. I'm very happy about the quality.

Her set will have 20 special renders in episode 9, and its theme will be clubbing.

I'll post a preview of it this weekend, and I made an effort to make the special renders with 4k quality for Patreon.

Poll news
Last week's poll was very close. The different tiered polls had three different girls in the first place: Nicole, Riona, and Lily.

After counting the votes from all tiers, the winning combination was:

• Riona
  • Clothing: Lingerie + Nude
  • 2D animation: Vaginal sex
I'll order a 2D wallpaper of Riona with Lingerie + Nude combinations and a 2D animation with vaginal sex for episode 9.

Thanks for voting!

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Clubbing? Yes, I would like to see my dance Josy. Now. :love::devilish:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

This I can't wait to see the beautiful sweet Josy in the club:devilish: in my head I'm picturing her as Daisy Duke or showing Lilly how its really done:love:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Officially: DPC is Josie simp. Always suspected it.

I'll post a preview of it this weekend,
So previews will now be on weekends, and not as usual on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes