asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Hello good people of Internet, for those of you who are subbed to the DrPink's Patreon, what is the last update status? How is it going, and so on?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

This week I wrote more dialogue, worked on plenty of animations, performed computer maintenance, and more.

I've had some annoying PC malfunctions lately. Two of my rigs broke, and I had to replace them with new workstations, and so I have.

Everything is up and running as usual, but it did take some time to synchronize everything and start fresh with the new PCs.

The PCs that broke were a bit over 3 and 5 years old, and the way I've been using them, it's about time they threw in the towel. Thanks for your service and the tens of thousands of renders you made!

Hopefully, these new PCs will last at least three years without problems.

Speaking of time, next Tuesday, it's been four years since my Patreon page saw the light of day. I have a special Acting Lessons post and some art prepared for all patrons to see to celebrate the occasion.

I started and finished the Special Render series for Josy that you voted for in the poll a few weeks ago.

Since I haven't worked on Josy like this since Episode 1, I've enjoyed making it a lot, and I pulled all stops for her series.

I don't want to hype the render set too much, but I would probably place the set itself in my top 3 sets of all time so far. I'm very happy about the quality.

Her set will have 20 special renders in episode 9, and its theme will be clubbing.

I'll post a preview of it this weekend, and I made an effort to make the special renders with 4k quality for Patreon.

Poll news
Last week's poll was very close. The different tiered polls had three different girls in the first place: Nicole, Riona, and Lily.

After counting the votes from all tiers, the winning combination was:

• Riona
  • Clothing: Lingerie + Nude
  • 2D animation: Vaginal sex
I'll order a 2D wallpaper of Riona with Lingerie + Nude combinations and a 2D animation with vaginal sex for episode 9.

Thanks for voting!

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

screenshot0096.png

CursedGodz

Apr 10, 2022
Maya, Bella, and possible Jill are the Chick, that's evident by the simple fact that they get bonus lewd moment with Chick affinity. Jill might have been slipped to the Neutral, but that's remain to be see. But Maya and Bella both get extra lewd animation with chick affinity in episode 7. Maya also gets bonus hugging moment.

so yeah , you can have them as neutral, or even Dik, except Jill. Josy Maya are interesting, because when you enter their relationship you dont have permanent affinity , and you can slip to the Dik affinity later with them. Well for now at least, we dont know if they might reject you in episode 9. :unsure:

But it does look like it is more beneficial to have Chick affinity with most of the main girl , at least 3 out 5 .
I had Neutral Affinity and could pick whatever main LI I wanted. Jill doesn't need chick affinity. Sure you might miss some lewd scenes with a few girls but that's all. With Jill you just lose that after-tennis scene in the showers. IMO Neutral Affinity is the best to get a more complete taste overall on what's going on without replaying the game 10 times. Most scenes and options are chick/neutral or dik/neutral.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I had Neutral Affinity and could pick whatever main LI I wanted. Jill doesn't need chick affinity. Sure you might miss some lewd scenes with a few girls but that's all. With Jill you just lose that after-tennis scene in the showers. IMO Neutral Affinity is the best to get a more complete taste overall on what's going on without replaying the game 10 times. Most scenes and options are chick/neutral or dik/neutral.
Neutral MC be like
neutral.jpg

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017

This week I wrote more dialogue, worked on plenty of animations, performed computer maintenance, and more.

I've had some annoying PC malfunctions lately. Two of my rigs broke, and I had to replace them with new workstations, and so I have.

Everything is up and running as usual, but it did take some time to synchronize everything and start fresh with the new PCs.

The PCs that broke were a bit over 3 and 5 years old, and the way I've been using them, it's about time they threw in the towel. Thanks for your service and the tens of thousands of renders you made!

Hopefully, these new PCs will last at least three years without problems.

Speaking of time, next Tuesday, it's been four years since my Patreon page saw the light of day. I have a special Acting Lessons post and some art prepared for all patrons to see to celebrate the occasion.

I started and finished the Special Render series for Josy that you voted for in the poll a few weeks ago.

Since I haven't worked on Josy like this since Episode 1, I've enjoyed making it a lot, and I pulled all stops for her series.

I don't want to hype the render set too much, but I would probably place the set itself in my top 3 sets of all time so far. I'm very happy about the quality.

Her set will have 20 special renders in episode 9, and its theme will be clubbing.

I'll post a preview of it this weekend, and I made an effort to make the special renders with 4k quality for Patreon.

Poll news
Last week's poll was very close. The different tiered polls had three different girls in the first place: Nicole, Riona, and Lily.

After counting the votes from all tiers, the winning combination was:

• Riona
  • Clothing: Lingerie + Nude
  • 2D animation: Vaginal sex
I'll order a 2D wallpaper of Riona with Lingerie + Nude combinations and a 2D animation with vaginal sex for episode 9.

Thanks for voting!

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Josy my love :love:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
yeah, made two playthroughs with the "neutral" path with two different sets of girls... it just doesnt work for me... in germany there is a saying "es ist weder fisch noch fleisch" (its neither fish or flesh) and i would say, its not working well in this game...

Feels kinda schizophrenic or something like that... in one scene you have to fuck around, be rude or beat somebody up, and in another youre all nice and kind, just to stay "neutral" and dont wanna give up on a girl, nah... not working. And i dont see any point in it really...

If youre chick, you can almost get ANY of the girls, even Sage. Not every girl at the same time, but most of them.

And on the dik path you can score ANY sidegirl, of course, not at the same time either, but you can get them all, have to made some choices of course...

And you cant really score "more" on neutral path, if you want the "manwhore" path, neutral isnt more useful than full chick or dik. (dik obviously is more suitable in that matter, and you can still get some Jill or Bella)

Its just a very strange feeling to play this in neutral affinity... like sociopath or psychopath, no real emotions, no consistent development. Feels just off to me...

glad you cant miss anything if youre only playing dik or chick pathes... play them both and you can see everything, neutral doesnt really make any difference in the outcome, but it just doesnt really make sense in my book. There are just to many hard dik or chick choices to play a neutral path that really makes sense. there are some "soft" choices, like to punch tybalt, or fight back against the jocks... but most of the time, the choices do show exactly what type of an character the MC is, and its just not going well with "neutral" for me.

DiGidro

Sep 28, 2018
Can someone explain me one thing, please? Is the interlude season 3 a new chapter and now it will take about 6 month for episode 9? Or it like DLC and ep 9 will complete soon?
Sorry if someone already explain this, and i missed it

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Can someone explain me one thing, please? Is the interlude season 3 a new chapter and now it will take about 6 month for episode 9? Or it like DLC and ep 9 will complete soon?
Sorry if someone already explain this, and i missed it
Nobody knows. Worst case scenario is that the interlude could've delayed the next episode by a whole 6 months till October 2022... Or he was working on the interlude and episode 9 at the same time which could mean a summer release.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes