Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
If anyone has a stalker, it's Tremolo, because he is constantly being watched from behind the window. I hope the one who is following him took a couple of photos for blackmail because in this render, the MC looks like a seal with a boner.

View attachment 1759262
Acting Lesson really made us paranoid of every lewd scene windows shot. :unsure:
Personally, I think it’s this guy…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
DPC already told us hard numbers of renders and animations done for chapter 9... (i dont rember the exact numbers, but i think it were about 850 renders and 30 or 40 animations done so far, and i think it was 3 weeks ago? maybe someone can correct me here, but iam not that far off)

So, as we know, chapter 8 was about 2500 renders big. and some of the dev blogs showed that he was indeed working on chapter 9 a bit while making the interlude, but not much, he was more working on a minigame and made some writing and such. The "real" work started after he finished the interlude... so, its not very far fetched that we will most likely have an expected release in maybe september the earliest, more likely in october.

Did the interlude delayed chapter 9? A little bit i think but not much... its very clear that most of the things we saw in the interlude would be shown in chapter 9 if DPC didnt make the interlude... so either way, it would be nearly the same amount of work. Overall i would say, the interlude maybe delayed chapter 9 about one or two months, not more. And its acceptable i think.

DPC did bring back Zoe and it was unaivoidable to make at least a short backgorund story for her, and it seems she will be a big part of the game in the future, so a "very short" backfalsh would not do it.

And DPC concludes season 2 to implement a "new" setup for season 3. It was a easier way to implement this new setup with a short interlude episode than with a huge chapter. So this was a good reason too for the interlude.

Do i like this interlude and Zoe? not really, i could do very much without her... but make it sense? Yep, absolutely.
The last numerical update was April 1st: 800 statics and 40 animations. You can see my take on the numbers here.

As for whether the Interlude delayed the release, I think it's less about the Interlude as a standalone and more about the content it showed us. IMHO, most of the material in the Interlude wasn't important to the story of BaDIK and should have been cut. We could have had a much smaller flashback that gave us the important parts of Zoey's backstory, then saved the rest of the important stuff to be revealed during her interactions with the MC in Season 3.

From that point of view, the Interlude 'should' have been rolled into Episode 9 because there wouldn't be enough content to justify its own release. Between programming the standalone parts and rendering all the material I would have cut, the Interlude probably set us back something like 2 months. YMMV, both on how much should have been cut and on how long anything else added to the delay.

Last edited:

fouryuoo

Nov 16, 2021
Hello Guys i have a question
I finished the game V.0.8.2 ( first and second season ) this morning i choose maya and josy in the end and when i am in the screen just before it announced the interlude ride the waves i have a list where it recap all things and one in particular i dont understand it says ( you chose that none of the girls you've been dating were right for you ) does this mean i failed or not ?
thanks in advance for your answers and sorry if it's not clear due to my bad english

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

This week I wrote more dialogue, worked on plenty of animations, performed computer maintenance, and more.

I've had some annoying PC malfunctions lately. Two of my rigs broke, and I had to replace them with new workstations, and so I have.

Everything is up and running as usual, but it did take some time to synchronize everything and start fresh with the new PCs.

The PCs that broke were a bit over 3 and 5 years old, and the way I've been using them, it's about time they threw in the towel. Thanks for your service and the tens of thousands of renders you made!

Hopefully, these new PCs will last at least three years without problems.

Speaking of time, next Tuesday, it's been four years since my Patreon page saw the light of day. I have a special Acting Lessons post and some art prepared for all patrons to see to celebrate the occasion.

I started and finished the Special Render series for Josy that you voted for in the poll a few weeks ago.

Since I haven't worked on Josy like this since Episode 1, I've enjoyed making it a lot, and I pulled all stops for her series.

I don't want to hype the render set too much, but I would probably place the set itself in my top 3 sets of all time so far. I'm very happy about the quality.

Her set will have 20 special renders in episode 9, and its theme will be clubbing.

I'll post a preview of it this weekend, and I made an effort to make the special renders with 4k quality for Patreon.

Poll news
Last week's poll was very close. The different tiered polls had three different girls in the first place: Nicole, Riona, and Lily.

After counting the votes from all tiers, the winning combination was:

• Riona
  • Clothing: Lingerie + Nude
  • 2D animation: Vaginal sex
I'll order a 2D wallpaper of Riona with Lingerie + Nude combinations and a 2D animation with vaginal sex for episode 9.

Thanks for voting!

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
in fact what Josy was missing was a dedicated set of renders, now she is all set, I can't wait for her to change her hairstyle in the tenth chapter :confused: :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hello Guys i have a question
I finished the game V.0.8.2 ( first and second season ) this morning i choose maya and josy in the end and when i am in the screen just before it announced the interlude ride the waves i have a list where it recap all things and one in particular i dont understand it says ( you chose that none of the girls you've been dating were right for you ) does this mean i failed or not ?
thanks in advance for your answers and sorry if it's not clear due to my bad english
Did you use a mod by any chance ? :p :rolleyes:

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
yeah, made two playthroughs with the "neutral" path with two different sets of girls... it just doesnt work for me... in germany there is a saying "es ist weder fisch noch fleisch" (its neither fish or flesh) and i would say, its not working well in this game...

Feels kinda schizophrenic or something like that... in one scene you have to fuck around, be rude or beat somebody up, and in another youre all nice and kind, just to stay "neutral" and dont wanna give up on a girl, nah... not working. And i dont see any point in it really...

If youre chick, you can almost get ANY of the girls, even Sage. Not every girl at the same time, but most of them.

And on the dik path you can score ANY sidegirl, of course, not at the same time either, but you can get them all, have to made some choices of course...

And you cant really score "more" on neutral path, if you want the "manwhore" path, neutral isnt more useful than full chick or dik. (dik obviously is more suitable in that matter, and you can still get some Jill or Bella)

Its just a very strange feeling to play this in neutral affinity... like sociopath or psychopath, no real emotions, no consistent development. Feels just off to me...

glad you cant miss anything if youre only playing dik or chick pathes... play them both and you can see everything, neutral doesnt really make any difference in the outcome, but it just doesnt really make sense in my book. There are just to many hard dik or chick choices to play a neutral path that really makes sense. there are some "soft" choices, like to punch tybalt, or fight back against the jocks... but most of the time, the choices do show exactly what type of an character the MC is, and its just not going well with "neutral" for me.
I recently played an almost full manwhore chick affinity path. (skipped Jade) Did the restaurant and porked every girl i could with money. At the end of season 2 i got the extra scenes with Riona where she goes into Fuckfaces room and messes with his stuff in Episode 8 when her and Heather are checking out the awards wall. Thats never happened to me before. Or i have played so many playthroughs im forgetting shit. Always fun to see new stuff.

i didn't blame anyone i only asked a question
Its a figure of speech, not literal. You should have known that modding was the cause, you did it to yourself by ignoring the warnings when you download mods. Ie, you have to fix it yourself, ie talk to the modder.

fouryuoo

Nov 16, 2021
I recently played an almost full manwhore chick affinity path. (skipped Jade) Did the restaurant and porked every girl i could with money. At the end of season 2 i got the extra scenes with Riona where she goes into Fuckfaces room and messes with his stuff in Episode 8 when her and Heather are checking out the awards wall. Thats never happened to me before. Or i have played so many playthroughs im forgetting shit. Always fun to see new stuff.

Its a figure of speech, not literal. You should have known that modding was the cause, you did it to yourself by ignoring the warnings when you download mods. Ie, you have to fix it yourself, ie talk to the modder.
thanks for your answer i will redownload the game ( i've deleted by error ) without the mod because although this misadventure it's really a great game

Reactions: QBaSS

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The last numerical update was April 1st: 800 statics and 40 animations. You can see my take on the numbers here.

As for whether the Interlude delayed the release, I think it's less about the Interlude as a standalone and more about the content it showed us. IMHO, most of the material in the Inrerlude wasn't important to the story of BaDIK and should have been cut. We could have had a much smaller flashback that gave us the important parts of Zoey's backstory, then saved the rest of the important stuff to be revealed during her interactions with the MC in Season 3.

From that point of view, the Interlude 'should' have been rolled into Episode 9 because there wouldn't be enough content to justify its own release. Between programming the standalone parts and rendering all the material I would have cut, the Interlude probably set us back something like 2 months. YMMV, both on how much should have been cut and on how long anything else added to the delay.
I think that DPC was aiming for more with Interlude. It wasn't just to show a flashback, but also to have the audience emotionally connect with the character Zoey. A simple flashback wouldn't have had the impact that Interlude did.:rolleyes:

We've had simple flashbacks before, but they didn't need to have an emotional connection because it was already there. Interluude actually suggests that Zoey will play an important role in the further course of BaD and the MC.:unsure:

If that should not be so, I agree with you 100%.:D(y)

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

As for whether the Interlude delayed the release, I think it's less about the Interlude as a standalone and more about the content it showed us. IMHO, most of the material in the Inrerlude wasn't important to the story of BaDIK and should have been cut. We could have had a much smaller flashback that gave us the important parts of Zoey's backstory, then saved the rest of the important stuff to be revealed during her interactions with the MC in Season 3.

yeah thats basically what i said, 1-2 months delay, and my render and animation count wasnt that far off, but thanks for the correct numbers. And for now... i agree that the interlude should have been cut off... BUT i think DPC has big plans for Zoe... her comeback and how it went, and now the interlude (quiet a big one, was a little surprised how big it was) its clear to me he has very big plans for Zoe in the future... so out of his point of view, the interlude make sense how it is... but as i mentioned, i could do without it and without Zoe at all, but iam not DPC ^^ Obviously Zoe is very important to DPC.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes