lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I don't want to hype the render set too much, but I would probably place the set itself in my top 3 sets of all time so far. I'm very happy about the quality.

Her set will have 20 special renders in episode 9, and its theme will be clubbing.
jack-nicholson-jack.gif

Wow, Rio path petition again? :KEK: Does it work like that :unsure: I've been told...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck, not even this photoshop can damage Carolyn's stunning beauty. DPC was inspired when made her.

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Maya, Bella, and possible Jill are the Chick, that's evident by the simple fact that they get bonus lewd moment with Chick affinity. Jill might have been slipped to the Neutral, but that's remain to be see. But Maya and Bella both get extra lewd animation with chick affinity in episode 7. Maya also gets bonus hugging moment.

so yeah , you can have them as neutral, or even Dik, except Jill. Josy Maya are interesting, because when you enter their relationship you dont have permanent affinity , and you can slip to the Dik affinity later with them. Well for now at least, we dont know if they might reject you in episode 9. :unsure:

But it does look like it is more beneficial to have Chick affinity with most of the main girl , at least 3 out 5 .
There is a chance it will happen, I remember when our mc was and the strip club and he uploded a picture posing with the strippers, they got mad at him lol.

I don't know about bella, I hot her with being a complete dik. I'll see if I can take Jill, but it seems I need to do a compelte 180 to get her.

Also I have to look at quinn playthrough.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Nobody knows. Worst case scenario is that the interlude could've delayed the next episode by a whole 6 months till October 2022... Or he was working on the interlude and episode 9 at the same time which could mean a summer release.
DPC already told us hard numbers of renders and animations done for chapter 9... (i dont rember the exact numbers, but i think it were about 850 renders and 30 or 40 animations done so far, and i think it was 3 weeks ago? maybe someone can correct me here, but iam not that far off)

So, as we know, chapter 8 was about 2500 renders big. and some of the dev blogs showed that he was indeed working on chapter 9 a bit while making the interlude, but not much, he was more working on a minigame and made some writing and such. The "real" work started after he finished the interlude... so, its not very far fetched that we will most likely have an expected release in maybe september the earliest, more likely in october.

Did the interlude delayed chapter 9? A little bit i think but not much... its very clear that most of the things we saw in the interlude would be shown in chapter 9 if DPC didnt make the interlude... so either way, it would be nearly the same amount of work. Overall i would say, the interlude maybe delayed chapter 9 about one or two months, not more. And its acceptable i think.

DPC did bring back Zoe and it was unaivoidable to make at least a short backgorund story for her, and it seems she will be a big part of the game in the future, so a "very short" backfalsh would not do it.

And DPC concludes season 2 to implement a "new" setup for season 3. It was a easier way to implement this new setup with a short interlude episode than with a huge chapter. So this was a good reason too for the interlude.

Do i like this interlude and Zoe? not really, i could do very much without her... but make it sense? Yep, absolutely.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
With how much that poll was loaded I would have been happy with either of the 3 as they are the most popular side girls so far.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
are the multiple protagonist and female protagonist new tags? i get it we was controlling that new bird for the interlude but does that mean we will always be controlling her as well when the new season is out? idk if anyone knows these answers maybe he has said something in one of his updates.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Overall i would say, the interlude maybe delayed chapter 9 about one or two months, not more.
He was on roughly 6 month development time per episode
Episode 8: November 2021
Interlude: March 2022 (4 months)
Episode 9: October 2022 (6 to 7 months)
So no if he sticks to that, it will have delayed the next episode by a lot more than one or two months...

Theoretically:
Episode 8: November 2021
No Interlude aka condensed back story in EP9 would've = Episode 9: May 2022 or June 2022
So it's pretty much delayed the next episode by on average 4 months if it releases in October 2022

Reactions: znar25

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
are the multiple protagonist and female protagonist new tags? i get it we was controlling that new bird for the interlude but does that mean we will always be controlling her as well when the new season is out? idk if anyone knows these answers maybe he has said something in one of his updates.
nah, she will be only playable in the interlude. There is only one MC in this game... and it stays that way, im sure of that. The "female protag" tag is just for the interlude thats all. But within the itnerlude you have a influence on zoe, and how she will behave, and its obvious that this will be carried over. (kinda a dik and chick path for her in the interlude, without sex btw)

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
nah, she will be only playable in the interlude. There is only one MC in this game... and it stays that way, im sure of that. The "female protag" tag is just for the interlude thats all. But within the itnerlude you have a influence on zoe, and how she will behave, and its obvious that this will be carried over.
ok good, it makes sense i just wanted to make sure.

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
It's a mod killer from DCP to modded saves.
Get the mod from 1st page and you're good to go again.
Which mod would that be i used one mod which skips minigames after first few games later i never used it so what do i do? the game worked after all these updates with no mods

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The auther changed sage completly, she looked like a bimobo and sounded like it and he later made her look and sound much better.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
If anyone has a stalker, it's Tremolo, because he is constantly being watched from behind the window. I hope the one who is following him took a couple of photos for blackmail because in this render, the MC looks like a seal with a boner.

ep8_maya_lewd58.jpg

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If there is a stalker it should be Emma following up on the InterLube default story... :rolleyes: IF the is... :HideThePain:

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
So you def have to take it further with Jill on Bella's couch, otherwise you're out of her path, no matter what happened before? :rolleyes: My bad for not realising that with these games it's always just going for it, everytime. :cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes