sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
In a sense, Emma is the axe murderer. Only Emma's axe is a cell phone and she didn't kill a person in the game, but the relationship between Zoey and the MC.:p:ROFLMAO:
I mean you all are looking for a culprit that sneaks on Fuckface... ( with the exception of the Vinny gang and the Pink Rose bitches ) who would need to sneak around to get intel ? They are on a campus :KEK:

Besides... the default story is that Zoya is a DIK... so she does what she does... in retaliation Emma makes a promise... :p:unsure: ( even if it's crazy talk you can't dismiss it since it is a crazed ones crazy talk :KEK: )

Personally I'm not even sure there is a stalker... the evidence on it is weak at best... but sure it would be interesting :giggle:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
How dare you! Anthony is an tri-alpha and Derek is your Maggot brother. Ashley belongs to Derek - End of story.
Unfortunately I need allies I can't put feelings into a war Caleb is a danger to the MC even though the MC doesn't do anything to him he continues to provoke him

Topper69

May 16, 2020
Pffff, you need to wake up Buddy. All good Chicks belong to MC. Dereck will be Chad's Fuck Buddy or he will go after all lovely Fattys, not to forget his lovely Granny. :ROFLMAO:
Ah, my MC can easily do without Ash, don't be greedy brother. He already had up to 3 teachers, HOTs president, HOTs VP, most of the other HOTs except Heather and Arieth (for a good reason this one) and more than one thresome for good. After every party he is pretty much drained and left without anymore little specimens. Give him a break. :cool:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Coincidence? :unsure: I think not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bella actually did say something about Sage being a bit similar to her when she was young, though not that way :ROFLMAO:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
There is absolutely 100% guaranteed without any question NO stalker on B&R campus.... There just isn't! It's a hoax!

View attachment 1760517 I see you......
Dude, that's a fucking bomb. I've never thought about it before, it's really fit at. This girl pathetic in her affection enough to spy for MC. She could saw Bella's blowjob and Maya's chasing MC from the window. Her character fits 100%. Dude, you're like opened the door I've never look before.
Sage fits in role of observer I've looking before. It changes some shit, ty.

Reactions: vogelbeest

mr.coomer

Jul 5, 2018
Sage fits in role of observer I've looking before. It changes some shit, ty.
idk, Sage is pretty laid back, in the end of this episode if mc break up with Sage, her response is very reasonable and understanding. She seems to be a horrible stalker, so she had to rely on MC to spy on a Chad, otherwise she would know everything already. My shot on the mysterious stalker - it's Jade. Remember when they had sex in the roadside motel? And Burke watching webcam from hotel room? (endscene where he's delete Mona tuition) and then suddenly MC's tv showing adverisment of the hotel?

Reactions: affque

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
My shot on the mysterious stalker - it's Jade. Remember when they had sex in the roadside motel? And Burke watching webcam from hotel room? (endscene where he's delete Mona tuition) and then suddenly MC's tv showing adverisment of the hotel?
Wasn't Burke watching the Jade vid at his office in school? But the advertisement from a hotel on MC's tv is something else anyway, the Dik's got alot stuff that Neil brought after replacing the inventory in a hotel, that's why the tv still has the hotel settings... The Dik's needed new stuff after their place got trashed, Neil had to throw away alot stuff from a hotel but just gave the good stuff to the Dik's.

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Coming back after a long time, hoping for an Update and now there are two Files *laughing*
Is it just me or aren't most of the DL links for PC not working?
Only one i could DL Season 1-2 is Megaupload. Rest is dead.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Coming back after a long time, hoping for an Update and now there are two Files *laughing*
Is it just me or aren't most of the DL links for PC not working?
Only one i could DL Season 1-2 is Megaupload. Rest is dead.
Weird, uploadhaven and gofile seem to work for me, and there's always compressed GD in Sixart's signature...
Or just use the DL's for splits.... google for torrent or search in thread, plenty options. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes