Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I replay the game every 3 months. I've already memorized all the lines of the characters, lol. Moreover, in 90% of the replays I chase Sage and run away from the goblin Jill.
Hihi, both have their pros and cons. Sage is a wild cat and Jill the sheltered princess. It's fun chasing both, although Jills route develops even slower than a snail... :coffee:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hihi, both have their pros and cons. Sage is a wild cat and Jill the sheltered princess. It's fun chasing both, although Jills route develops even slower than a snail... :coffee:
Slow yeah, but this feels more real then the most other LI who mostly only begun with there Fake-Faces. :unsure:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I've been redoing my saves after deleting my persistent as I normally do once, or twice per year and I got to the date on Bella's path, I forgot how annoying the MC gets with how he disregards her concerns about the legality and morality of their affair. Stfu dipshit you risk getting high fives, she risks her career, image, livelihood. He tries to guilt trip her, 'oh, don't let a book decide for us' :FacePalm:

In other news, while I work on my other screen, I started slowly reading through the Acting Lessons thread from page 1, I want to see the shit show unfold. The only other game I did that was Leap of Fate and it was hilarious reading posts from the most avid Stephanie hater, having a Stephanie sig (I know the author did some changes to her background, but still hilarious).

• Sad
Reactions: Catlyn

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Quick Theory #4.
Guaranteed sex scenes in episode 9.

Sage - Anal (if there was a threesome with Quinn and you have dik affininty)
Threesome Lily/Envy (if you are in the way of Others)
Josy/Bella- Anal ( both are crazy enough for such things)
Maya/Jill - 69 ( if you have chick affinity)
Mona ( she will appear at the party in a suit so that no one will know)

I WANT THIS

Threesome Riona/Heather (both flirted sweetly with MС in the mansion)
Foursome Quinn/Camila/Riona( Camila and Riona didn't have sex scenes in previous updates, but now MC is the bitch of Quinn and she will want to please the pervert at the Halloween party)
As much as I love Mona, if her story with MC continues it won't be at the party, it'll be off campus somewhere.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
As much as I love Mona, if her story with MC continues it won't be at the party, it'll be off campus somewhere.
Pink is preparing us to meet Mona. Sage contacted Mona in the last episode. I think she will appear unexpectedly on the horizon and the party is the right moment to appear. No one will recognize her in a suit.

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Pink is preparing us to meet Mona. Sage contacted Mona in the last episode. I think she will appear unexpectedly on the horizon and the party is the right moment to appear. No one will recognize her in a suit.
Well... It's Pinky, we're talking about. Whenever someone new pops up I start expecting deaths...

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
She left B&R voluntarily, what does it matter if she's recognized when she returns?

It's not like Quinn is going to kill her on site, and even if she says something to Sage about the restaurant - which won't happen because it's some dipshit theory to start with - it's her word against Quinn, Riona, Camila, Sarah and Melonie.

It's not even the girls either, Burke will deny it as well, and Mona can face charges if she slanders him in any official capacity.

It's lose, lose, lose if Mona shows up for Sage, and she knows it.

Her story will continue outside of the campus and away from Sage, Burke, Quinn, that is if it ever continues.

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
Quick Theory #4.
Guaranteed sex scenes in episode 9.

Sage - Anal (if there was a threesome with Quinn and you have dik affininty)
Threesome Lily/Envy (if you are in the way of Others)
Josy/Bella- Anal ( both are crazy enough for such things)
Maya/Jill - 69 ( if you have chick affinity)
Mona ( she will appear at the party in a suit so that no one will know)

I WANT THIS

Threesome Riona/Heather (both flirted sweetly with MС in the mansion)
Foursome Quinn/Camila/Riona( Camila and Riona didn't have sex scenes in previous updates, but now MC is the bitch of Quinn and she will want to please the pervert at the Halloween party)
Poor Fuckface is going to be sucked dry at the Halloween party.

Now about Mona though she may show up which is not impossible, but to my mind unlikely, mainly because she doesn't know there is a Halloween party and I think they are going to have a guest list. Something that makes me think, is that Rionna's stalker may be connected to Mona somehow.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Catlyn

XposedGaming

Aug 30, 2021
Episode 9 of Season 3 will contain all the characters you've known and loved from Seasons 1 & 2, plus 'the new girl'. So if you want to play any of that or the rest of Season 3 and on to Season 4, you will need to play the Interlude, which is actually the Prelude to Season 3. If you skip it, it would be like trying to skip a complete episode. It won't work.

I guess you could always beg someone for a save. Maybe someone will be kind. I would try asking sixart. He's always very helpful in such matters.
i want to see how MC's story progresses i dont need a whole season if his first girlfriend thats what i meant
cause i simply dont care about her, and not at all attracted to her

Reactions: Hawke84
Apr 10, 2022
I enjoyed the interlude. As a Jill fan it felt like the MC had come full circle now that he was the one in the relationship taking the lead.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes