ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
Poor Fuckface is going to be sucked dry at the Halloween party.

Now about Mona though she may show up which is not impossible, but to my mind unlikely, mainly because she doesn't know there is a Halloween party and I think they are going to have a guest list. Something that makes me think, is that Rionna's stalker may be connected to Mona somehow.
I don't know how she will come back but I want Mona back! She was one of the best side girls for sure

Reactions: VOYEUR and QBaSS

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
im saying IF the whole season is playing that girl, no i wont have to complete it
il just wait til 2024 and see if season 4 is with the MC again
It's not the whole season.

The Zoey story is just a longer version of the boring shit that starts every episode

We really need that point amplified for all the illiterate users, we don't need to see the same stupid questions asked every day because people can't take the time to read the words straight from Pinkcakes own mouth.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
It's not the whole season.

The Zoey story is just a longer version of the boring shit that starts every episode

We really need that point amplified for all the illiterate users, we don't need to see the same stupid questions asked every day because people can't take the time to read the words straight from Pinkcakes own mouth.
You have no idea how many users I've seen in other threads saying, when they get recommended BADIK, that they will not try it because of female protag and multiple protag tags, all because of 15 minutes of content in the Interlude.

While it might not matter for a game as successful as this, the loose way tags are slapped onto threads it does disservice to any up and comer VN. Hell, we might be one more random dick render away on getting a gay tag on this one :BootyTime:

Juca Luis

Jul 22, 2018
Quick Theory #4.
Guaranteed sex scenes in episode 9.

Sage - Anal (if there was a threesome with Quinn and you have dik affininty)
Threesome Lily/Envy (if you are in the way of Others)
Josy/Bella- Anal ( both are crazy enough for such things)
Maya/Jill - 69 ( if you have chick affinity)
Mona ( she will appear at the party in a suit so that no one will know)

I WANT THIS

Threesome Riona/Heather (both flirted sweetly with MС in the mansion)
Foursome Quinn/Camila/Riona( Camila and Riona didn't have sex scenes in previous updates, but now MC is the bitch of Quinn and she will want to please the pervert at the Halloween party)
I'd like to see these scenes too, but I don't remember any scene with MC touching Josy's asshole, right?

MC put a finger in Sage's ass, kissed Jill's and licked Maya and Bella's asses, but nothing with Josy. The way I see, she will be the last one to do anal. (Hope I'm wrong LOL).

Kvothe94

Jun 11, 2020
Guys, every time i go on Sage path at the end of 8th episode he automatically(dinner with Heather Tommy, Johnny Boy, Elena) start thinking about her. That's okay. But every time he wanna some pause(break, doesn't mind relationship with her).
Is it okay? Or there some other endings, where he choose to be with her and commite relationship? Please help/ I spent 30 hours for that s**t

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
Guys, every time i go on Sage path at the end of 8th episode he automatically(dinner with Heather Tommy, Johnny Boy, Elena) start thinking about her. That's okay. But every time he wanna some pause(break, doesn't mind relationship with her).
Is it okay? Or there some other endings, where he choose to be with her and commite relationship? Please help/ I spent 30 hours for that s**t
That's strange :unsure: Are you fuckbuddies?

MiSHAQ

Oct 5, 2018
Hello I got an old version of 0.7.2 is there a way to upgrade to 0.8.2 something to finish the basic story without the interlude? Thanks, I really love this game but I let it sit on my disc and now i really want to come back and finish that.

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes