crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Guys, every time i go on Sage path at the end of 8th episode he automatically(dinner with Heather Tommy, Johnny Boy, Elena) start thinking about her. That's okay. But every time he wanna some pause(break, doesn't mind relationship with her).
Is it okay? Or there some other endings, where he choose to be with her and commite relationship? Please help/ I spent 30 hours for that s**t
screenshot0036.png

because that's what happens if you try to play on your phone. honestly I'm surprised the game didn't crash earlier

Python:
if not renpy.variant("pc"):
    jump ep8_alone_label

Reactions: hidden_robot

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Guys, every time i go on Sage path at the end of 8th episode he automatically(dinner with Heather Tommy, Johnny Boy, Elena) start thinking about her. That's okay. But every time he wanna some pause(break, doesn't mind relationship with her).
Is it okay? Or there some other endings, where he choose to be with her and commite relationship? Please help/ I spent 30 hours for that s**t
in mine he has the list to pick from, if you chose her he goes to meet her and says about wanting more or wanting to see how it goes.. i dont think they just get in a relationship on the spot. if he choses someone else he says he knows he said he wanted more but he is dating someone else or something like that.. is that what you're talking about?

i know that if it goes well she ends up texting him either that day or the next day being a bit different and saying its messing with her head

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
anybody notice this Solostove ad in the US? The music is very familiar.

noname74

Mar 23, 2018
I am trying to extract part 3, but no matter which rar extractor I use it keeps on giving me an error. Can anyone possibly tell me whats going on with it? is the download damaged or something or did I skip something?
I'm just trying to download episode 6's images because it was giving me an error when I initially downloaded the whole game.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: nvm, I figured it out.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
anybody notice this Solostove ad in the US? The music is very familiar.
What.gif
This track is widely used... don't tell me you only heard this in BADIK and never before or after ? :eek: :KEK:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
No, and the only thing we do know is that it has nothing to do with MC seeing as it happens regardless even if an MC refrains from any serious sexual activity.
Arieth of course, and she will give birth to 9 children at once from 9 different fathers and get an forever lasting entry into the guinnes world records for that, how can you even doubt that?

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Arieth of course, and she will give birth to 9 children at once from 9 different fathers and get an forever lasting entry into the guinnes world records for that, how can you even doubt that?
Before or after she died from all her STDs?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm so glad I decided to try this game, I finished season 1, 2, and the season 3 interlude and I can't wait for more, this is one of the best VNs I've ever played, it's definitely in my top 3

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
I just downloaded 0.8.2, but every time I try to load any of the last three saves from 0.8.1 the game crashes. I go to allocate experience points and do so, click next, all three floors are at 100%, I go to work, give all the DIKs a job, confirm and continue, then Ralph says "Write that on the board for me," Rusty tells Ralph to order the windows, Ralph wonders what happens if we can't pay for the windows... then after it says he must be feeling guilty as hell -- the game crashes. Help.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm so glad I decided to try this game, I finished season 1, 2, and the season 3 interlude and I can't wait for more, this is one of the best VNs I've ever played, it's definitely in my top 3
Oh but you will till Autumn :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I just downloaded 0.8.2, but every time I try to load any of the last three saves from 0.8.1 the game crashes. I go to allocate experience points and do so, click next, all three floors are at 100%, I go to work, give all the DIKs a job, confirm and continue, then Ralph says "Write that on the board for me," Rusty tells Ralph to order the windows, Ralph wonders what happens if we can't pay for the windows... then after it says he must be feeling guilty as hell -- the game crashes. Help.
Don't cheat boi ! ;) It's nice that you refer to it so casually but who the fuck is Ralph ??? :KEK: I know it's fuckface :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes