Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Weird, uploadhaven and gofile seem to work for me, and there's always compressed GD in Sixart's signature...
Or just use the DL's for splits.... google for torrent or search in thread, plenty options. :)
Hm strange... Maybe sth on my system blocks those? Gofile says not found. UH same. *scratching head*
Ugh... techstuff.

Nah, not gonna use compressed files. I want the full beauty *giggles*
But I think I'll start playing it from scratch. Last build was 0.7 and I don't remember everything besides Jill and the marvellous Pianopiece.

Reactions: vogelbeest

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Weird, uploadhaven and gofile seem to work for me, and there's always compressed GD in Sixart's signature...
Or just use the DL's for splits.... google for torrent or search in thread, plenty options. :)
Plenty of options if the one who's " trying " is not a lazy ass or ignorant... This eliminates the threads 90 % :KEK:

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Plenty of options if the one who's " trying " is not a lazy ass or ignorant... This eliminates the threads 90 % :KEK:
Usually more than 90%^^
And as I said, Some of the Links are just not working. Maybe another one of those annoying security things again. Meh.
Doesn't matter. Nothing a quick abo on Mega can't solve anyways.^^

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Usually more than 90%^^
And as I said, Some of the Links are just not working. Maybe another one of those annoying security things again. Meh.
Doesn't matter. Nothing a quick abo on Mega can't solve anyways.^^
Yeaah... like a google search is in fact an insurmoutable obstacle... :rolleyes:

In less than a minute I got all of the Steam GOG and Patreon versions... both fast fileservers and torrent options included... I must be a genius 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif :KEK:

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Yeaah... like a google search is in fact an insurmoutable obstacle... :rolleyes:

In less than a minute I got all of the Steam GOG and Patreon versions... both fast fileservers and torrent options included... I must be a genius View attachment 1761212 :KEK:
Must be, as a lot of geniuses usually lack social skills :WeSmart:
Besides, I don't come to this forum and the corresponding thread, to go searching on google. :giggle:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
if season 3 is just playing the new girl, i rather skip it
Episode 9 of Season 3 will contain all the characters you've known and loved from Seasons 1 & 2, plus 'the new girl'. So if you want to play any of that or the rest of Season 3 and on to Season 4, you will need to play the Interlude, which is actually the Prelude to Season 3. If you skip it, it would be like trying to skip a complete episode. It won't work.

I guess you could always beg someone for a save. Maybe someone will be kind. I would try asking sixart. He's always very helpful in such matters.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Episode 9 of Season 3 will contain all the characters you've known and loved from Seasons 1 & 2, plus 'the new girl'. So if you want to play any of that or the rest of Season 3 and on to Season 4, you will need to play the Interlude, which is actually the Prelude to Season 3. If you skip it, it would be like trying to skip a complete episode. It won't work.

I guess you could always beg someone for a save. Maybe someone will be kind. I would try asking sixart. He's always very helpful in such matters.
Yeah riiight ! :KEK:

Oct 4, 2019
God, I wish I would have waited longer to give this game a try, so there would be more to play. Just caught up on my first playthrough and thoroughly enjoyed it. At least for me, this game was pretty good at provoking different emotions, I was surprised at how funny some of the parts were too, genuinely laughed at some parts of the game. I have no clue what the release schedule is like, don't even know when Season 2 ended or when the Interlude came out, so no clue when to expect Season 3 to start properly, but if it takes a significant amount of time I can definitely see myself playing through the game again.

Reactions: LizaS and znar25

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
God, I wish I would have waited longer to give this game a try, so there would be more to play. Just caught up on my first playthrough and thoroughly enjoyed it. At least for me, this game was pretty good at provoking different emotions, I was surprised at how funny some of the parts were too, genuinely laughed at some parts of the game. I have no clue what the release schedule is like, don't even know when Season 2 ended or when the Interlude came out, so no clue when to expect Season 3 to start properly, but if it takes a significant amount of time I can definitely see myself playing through the game again.
Plenty of time to create all the routes there is or there will be... October is pretty far away :rolleyes: :LOL:

Jmonster

Apr 26, 2019
Season 3 is the likely end isn't it? With the patch being called 0.8.2 and all. I hope not. This could easily be 5/6 seasons no joke! Either way I'm excited to get into this again. Last I played 2ish years ago part 4 was just released!

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Season 3 is the likely end isn't it? With the patch being called 0.8.2 and all. I hope not. This could easily be 5/6 seasons no joke! Either way I'm excited to get into this again. Last I played 2ish years ago part 4 was just released!
It was 0.8.2 because it's Chapter 8, bug fix 2. It's extremely likely this will go to a 4th season, a 5th has been speculated (at a 4 episode Season length).

• Love
Reactions: Jmonster

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018

My plan is when the 1st episode drops, is that I will just click the skip button for the entire interlude. I don't care at all about her or her backstory.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Yeah riiight ! :KEK:
Plenty of time to create all the routes there is or there will be... October is pretty far away :rolleyes: :LOL:
My plan is when the 1st episode drops, is that I will just click the skip button for the entire interlude. I don't care at all about her or her backstory.
So I played the Interlude as soon as it came out, and I didn't mind it at all. (y)

But a couple of weeks ago I completely erased the base game (season 1 - 2), persistent file and all, to start if from scratch, render collection, pixel hunts, the works.

I unlocked all the scenes, found all the renders, bought all the art and enjoyed every minute of it (OK, I didn't get any of the Madame's stuff, but I think we all understand that :sick:).

I have an export with each branch for each girl (but not all DIK/Chick permutation, just Quinn and Sage as a DIK and the rest as a Chick).

But I have to admit. After all that, I had zero inclination to run through the Interlude again with the character saves from the recent playthroughs.

The Interlude pretty much has zero replayability for me. Now we've got Zoey's backstory, I'm done. No need to play that again.

While all the prologue stories are important to the game, my least favourite part of each episode when replaying the games are the prologues. I understand why they exist, and the first time around I'm happy to see what story aspects they bring, but they are the complete opposite to immersive, and the Interlude is no different (except it's a fuck load longer).

So yeah, when episode 9 comes out, I'll most likely import my saves into the Interlude and choose to skip it.

Still looking forward to Zoey's role in the game though. :giggle:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Quick Theory #4.
Guaranteed sex scenes in episode 9.

Sage - Anal (if there was a threesome with Quinn and you have dik affininty)
Threesome Lily/Envy (if you are in the way of Others)
Josy/Bella- Anal ( both are crazy enough for such things)
Maya/Jill - 69 ( if you have chick affinity)
Mona ( she will appear at the party in a suit so that no one will know)

I WANT THIS

Threesome Riona/Heather (both flirted sweetly with MС in the mansion)
Foursome Quinn/Camila/Riona( Camila and Riona didn't have sex scenes in previous updates, but now MC is the bitch of Quinn and she will want to please the pervert at the Halloween party)

Reactions: 19Castiel23

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So yeah, when episode 9 comes out, I'll most likely import my saves into the Interlude and choose to skip it.
Sure... after you completed it once you can choose to do so ! :LOL: Don't think I played it over and over and over again... I skipped it as well since it WAS an option ;) But don't forget... every scenario goes three times !!! :eek: Once a DIK with vengeance once a DIK with conscience and once as non DIK... that guarantees all progresses... so saves number will shoot up :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes