godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Anyone else anxious with every new update fearing DPC going full Acting Lessons on us?
I can't wait for the day somebody dies.

It seems I'm the only person who didn't think negatively of the girl dying in Acting Lessons.

I had already made my choice with Rena before the fire.

Kind of reminded me of Mass Effect 1 the first time I played it, I ran with Garrus and Wrex and they wanted me to chose between Ashley and Kaiden and I just for the life of me didn't give a shit, the same with Melissa and the other girl, whatever her name was.

If a similar choice happens here, it'll be easy to decide, pick Jill, let the rest burn. Unless it's between Jill and Bianca at which point, I will uninstall and never play again.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
use spoilers next time please, I don't want to scroll through endless renders.
Anybody who reads the comments without playing the game deserves those spoilers when I found out about this game, just chapter 5 had been uploaded and I commented when I played the game

Look on the good side

Isabella, Jade, Nicole, Lily financially they have no problems
Quinn, Melanie, Sarah, Riona, Camila they just have to look for clients who like pregnant women
Mona left
Jill is rich
Josy I don't think her father is such a son of a bitch not to support his daughter
Sage, well, his son would be the brother of Jade's son.
Maya and Zoey well here comes the problem none of them have a job and Zoey is broke

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Anyone else anxious with every new update fearing DPC going full Acting Lessons on us?
Why would I be anxious ? :eek: If you can't understand DPCs standpoint on " it's not gonna be like... " then you have seriously chosen the wrong genre since VNs are all about reading and understanding shit that has been told... besides... death is a part of life... so is human nature... if it's gonna be a rough ride either take your xanax or valium or whatevs before it happens OR man up and get through this story as it will be handed to you... besides 2... you have been warned at the beginning and so were you in AL ! :rolleyes:

still cant play it.cant transfer the old saves...can someone write me details how to do it?thx
Suuure sure... so you play the game ( 0.8 ) and it comes to it's end... the game says SAVE NOW to create transfer files for S3... and it begins with the Interlude where you click on IMPORT and the only thing you can use are these files that were made at the highlighted point ^... no IT know-how needed btw ;)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Anybody who reads the comments without playing the game deserves those spoilers when I found out about this game, just chapter 5 had been uploaded and I commented when I played the game
It's not about 'spoiling' so much. It's about people who have slow load times for images, especially those on their phones. It's about being courteous.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
As others have stated: I fail to see the problem here.

If it becomes possible, Cam and Rio are at the top of my list, no question. Not making any complaints about the main girls (other than the goblin, I suppose) but none of them are quite as appealing to me on the potential motherhood angle.
Which, makes me wonder? What gives? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1776114
There's no way I'd bareback a goblin either. Once it starts a brood there's no clearing the infestation.
Whoa, whoa, whoa! BaDIK does not take place in Texas!
I can't wait for the day somebody dies.

It seems I'm the only person who didn't think negatively of the girl dying in Acting Lessons.
I think I've said it before. While there was an emotional impact for some, it wasn't so much that I thought negatively of somebody dying, it was that you were only allowed to save Melissa if you were fucking her, which I still contend was an absolute bullshit design choice. If I saw my house on fire and I had to rush in to save lives and two of them were next to each other and I could only save one, I'd take the one who most needed my protection and care. Granted, THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE, so you could argue they both do at that moment, but my internal biases almost never give somebody automatic favor simply because we're fucking each other.

And, yes, that has caused strife in a couple past relationships, but that's no longer my problem. They felt everything should revolve around them because they spread their legs, and that's just absurd, but there are people out there who would give that to them, and so I gladly bid them farewell and wished them luck in picking one up.

In BaDIK (so far, at least) there hasn't been anyone too terribly like that, though Jill comes pretty close. She just wasn't spreading herself until Ep 8, by which time the MC had truly proven himself to be her bitch. Or, y'know, caring 'devoted' (hah!) boyfriend, whichever view you take on it. I don't decry the full-CHICK MC as being a complete pussy, even if he comes close, but when comparing the relationships of any of the others to Jill while on that route, she is a delusional little goblin princess who thinks she's always in the right, especially when violating others' personal boundaries and wishes, and the only way to really get with her is to kneel to her every whim. You're not even allowed to show compassion and take time to care for another sick human being.

What's the tallest building on the B&R campus? MC might have to look into jumping.

Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I do not believe that it will repeat the same score, but at the same time I am strongly pessimistic about the possibility of having all the endings that we expect

and if you take away a character's ending, it's like you're killing them off at some point.

only for Sage and Jill I'm pretty calm, for the others I expect that anything can happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Catlyn
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes