Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Do you want to be like me and have 15 possible children on the way? :devilish:
Neil is clearly the most ignored source of wisdom in the game.

How the MC does not have herpes at least, when 25% of all women over the age of 18 have it is beyond me!
Don't get me wrong, I have 4 kids on 3 women, stopped since herpes had to strike if I went raw dogging full time again!
Peace

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I think this game in general could use a FAQ questionnaire, if possible with a larger than average font size.
And I think it would do FUCK ALL ! :KEK: You know it's just ones decision to read/search upon stuff that is of his/her interest... not some font size :rolleyes: It's just another excuse why he/she does not take action upon his/her own case :p

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think this game in general could use a FAQ questionnaire, if possible with a larger than average font size.
Jill and her lovely voice gives a small questionnaire that the start of the game that tells you all you need to know about the game maybe even a few things you didn't need to know. Everything else needs just two thing one is the skill to click on a link and two the ability to read.

Jan 12, 2022
Just finished season 2. I ended up picking Maya and Josy. I was really torn between them or Jill. I'm really annoyed that the game doesn't give you a chance to break things off with Jill at the end of season 2 like it does for Sage and Bella. Now that's something I have to "look forward to," in season 3. Speaking of, I'm really curious how the game will progress if you have a single Love interest going forward. Is there just going to be less sex scenes, or will each chapter simply have more specific content depending on the girl you chose?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Just finished season 2. I ended up picking Maya and Josy. I was really torn between them or Jill. I'm really annoyed that the game doesn't give you a chance to break things off with Jill at the end of season 2 like it does for Sage and Bella. Now that's something I have to "look forward to," in season 3. Speaking of, I'm really curious how the game will progress if you have a single Love interest going forward. Is there just going to be less sex scenes, or will each chapter simply have more specific content depending on the girl you chose?
The story evolves how you made your decisions throughout the game so far... so dependent on who you are with how you are with them and even the special guest star Zoya what choices she made will all determine how the story flows on... not necessarily big changes but they could be very much significant as well... that's up to DPC and how he sees the story should move... ;) This is where all the cheaters will bleed out since there was no restrictions so far but carrying on game could crash every other step thanks to the impossible data sowed into the persistent file :devilish::KEK: So best thing to do up until early fall is to create all routes that are of your interest and best believe the less you mix the better off you will be... OR be a manwhore that comes possibly with the most content and opportunities ! ;)

Reactions: Ilhares

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
I have a hunch that in season 3 there will be possible a MFM threesome between John Boy, Elena and MC. There are many redeployments leading to this path in the second season.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes