Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
NTR with bella, and i guess she hooked up with Jacob. I personlliy hate NTR, but whatever, it seems people wanted this so happy for those who enjoy this stuff.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
How many episodes and seasons are there going to be? I thought things were coming to a close when you choose what women to be exclusive with (Bella in my case sure it will end well). Then Zoey appears and has a whole interlude, this doesn't feel like what would happen right at the end.
That's because it is definitely NOT the end. We certainly have Season 3 (4 Episodes) and most likely Season 4 (another 4 Episodes) to look forward to.

The Interlude is just the intro to Season 3, and does not count as a complete Episode. The Interlude's purpose was to give us background for Zoey, who will inevitably feature prominently in the future.

Reactions: A360

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
How many episodes and seasons are there going to be? I thought things were coming to a close when you choose what women to be exclusive with (Bella in my case sure it will end well). Then Zoey appears and has a whole interlude, this doesn't feel like what would happen right at the end.
we are at the haft way point in the game DPC has said 4 seasons and 12 to 16 episode i think

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Can't get enough of this game , Just seeing the renders with the music in enough to tell a story :))))

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Im intreasted, will we be able to cheat on our women with zoey. Im also intreasted in the case of Maya& Josie will they be intreasted in zoey joining their relationship (Since they seem open minded). And I want to see how Zoey reacts to Alex(Mc) being very popular amongst women( My MC boned almost every women in the game besides quinn).

Zoey most likely will go to B&R, will she join the hots??

Soo many questions.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Im intreasted, will we be able to cheat on our women with zoey. Im also intreasted in the case of Maya& Josie will they be intreasted in zoey joining their relationship (Since they seem open minded). And I want to see how Zoey reacts to Alex(Mc) being very popular amongst women( My MC boned almost every women in the game besides quinn).

Zoey most likely will go to B&R, will she join the hots??

Soo many questions.
I don't think Zoey is going to join the HOT's. The HOT's and Zoey don't go together somehow.:rolleyes:

I could rather imagine Zoey becoming the first female DIK.:unsure:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Im intreasted, will we be able to cheat on our women with zoey.
A lot of us would like to know the answer to that question, and not just with Zoey. What about Quinn's Restaurant, Quinn herself, other HOTs and co-eds at parties? Will that be allowed? If so, what might be the repercussions with 'our women'?

The one thing I know for certain is that DrPinkCake is not going to answer any of that before the next update releases. :cry:

Reactions: ename144

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I could rather imagine Zoey becoming the first female DIK.:unsure:
I dont think thats how its works. Why there is no, Female Jock? or Male Hots then ?:ROFLMAO: Even Jill is not part of the Preps. Yeah, Sally is a Nerd, but that's a different socially outcast group. :ROFLMAO:

Zoey, could join the Vixens, if they are actually a group?!:unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes