Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
does the mc only have sex with young girls in this game or is there some hot milfs too?
1651579139354.png
did u forgot bout bella, jade , cat ? or u havnt meet them? or u even havnt play it? cuz first event even been introduced it :KEK:

The MC doesn't have sex with any 'young girls' in this game, they are all college age or above.
indeed, still i dunno why he thinks its underage :KEK: i hope my eyes not so broken as him:KEK:

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
can "update patch 0.8.2" work for 0.7.2? i forgot to patch each update after 0.7.2 out :(
No, the 0.8.2 patch only on the first page is only the bugfixed for 0.8.0 and 0.8.1, so you would miss the entire episode 8 content. Im afraid you have to download the full 0.8.2 file or find the 0.8.0 patch only somewhere and then apply the 0.8.2 patch only from here.

Reactions: Ive-11

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
This reads like a fucking intro to a VN!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 1788905

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Overview:
She and my father wound up getting together around the time I was ten years old. It turns out my father's fetish was the babysitter kink. That's where I came from - the first of the babysitters he took to bed. My youngest sibling from the stepmother, who had started as my babysitter. I didn't want or need one, but the local neighborhood busybody got child services involved because of the long hours my father put in. All of this only came to light last year when, for the first time in over 30 years, he and all 3 sons were able to join each other for a meal together, and the true history of events came out.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-02
Release Date: 2022-05-02
Developer: OFT
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Other game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jill character look will play the MC. Madame character look will play the father.

Jan 12, 2022
The story evolves how you made your decisions throughout the game so far... so dependent on who you are with how you are with them and even the special guest star Zoya what choices she made will all determine how the story flows on... not necessarily big changes but they could be very much significant as well... that's up to DPC and how he sees the story should move... ;) This is where all the cheaters will bleed out since there was no restrictions so far but carrying on game could crash every other step thanks to the impossible data sowed into the persistent file :devilish::KEK: So best thing to do up until early fall is to create all routes that are of your interest and best believe the less you mix the better off you will be... OR be a manwhore that comes possibly with the most content and opportunities ! ;)
I guess I'll have to replay the game then. Is there a way to skip the more tedious parts, like the mansion repair? If not, I'll probably hold off until chapter 9 comes out.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
can "update patch 0.8.2" work for 0.7.2? i forgot to patch each update after 0.7.2 out :(
No, the 0.8.2 patch only on the first page is only the bugfixed for 0.8.0 and 0.8.1, so you would miss the entire episode 8 content. Im afraid you have to download the full 0.8.2 file or find the 0.8.0 patch only somewhere and then apply the 0.8.2 patch only from here.
There's no official update patch. There is an though.
my last update was version 0.7.0.
can I now install Interlude S3 and continue playing, or do I need an old update?
Season 3 (Interlude) is a separate game instance. To play it you need to have played through to the end of ep 8 to create transfer saves for season 3.

A cursory glance at the OP would have made this obvious, since there's a giant link about Transferring save files to Season 3.
Is there a way to skip the more tedious parts, like the mansion repair? If not, I'll probably hold off until chapter 9 comes out.
When you start a new game, turn off mini-games. Or try the Skip Mod under Extras in the OP (though it only works up to ep 7).

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I guess I'll have to replay the game then. Is there a way to skip the more tedious parts, like the mansion repair? If not, I'll probably hold off until chapter 9 comes out.
Sure ! By not playing it :KEK: Fair warning... sometimes playing these have some results too... not playing them may have consequences... ;)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh ... tried to load my 0.7 save (April 2021 ..o_O) with the 0.8.2 compressed version and it doesnt work. Any solutions for that? :(

I get either an renpy error or a msg about modified game Files ... I probably played the uncompressed version before.

Edit: Ok. Gofile still works and with 11MB/s - I will try the uncompressed version ^^

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Mhh ... tried to load my 0.7 save (April 2021 ..o_O) with the 0.8.2 compressed version and it doesnt work. Any solutions for that? :(

I get either an renpy error or a msg about modified game Files ... I probably played the uncompressed version before.

Edit: Ok. Gofile still works and with 11MB/s - I will try the uncompressed version ^^
I have some bad news for you, it's not the compressed version that gives you the error, it's your modified save.

You would have to start the game from 0
EkvSASEW0AMlvSg.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes