sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Is there any way to get email notification whenever the thread gets updated?(new update)

ps i m new to f95 and badik is my first game

also i want to get notificatio from 2-3 more games whenever they get updated

how do we do it instead of checking the thread regularly
Not sure about it... maybe... :unsure: What really matters is the time of last release... and add a good 6 months to it... so the next you wanna check for game update ( not weekly status reports ) is early fall... try second week of September... by that time even if it's not released yet it get's more clear when the actual release date comes ;)
Hey guys i haven't played the last two updates of the game, my question is do we know more about the door locked in Bella's house specially if we're on her path???
Nope :p
Nah ! Just sleep on the TAB or CTRL and you'll be done with it in a jiffy :KEK:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Yeah, but that's a different story. Obviously, the Relationships can be ended one way or an another. But its not gonna be like Jill reject you because the Moon is say it to her.

Obviously, if you fuck up things, than that will have consequence. But that's relevant to all of the main girl.
"No sweetie, it isn't what it looks like. I was laying some pipe..er fixing some plumbing for Bianca, slipped and hurt myself and she is just giving first aid. It hurts."

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Reactions: Walter Victor

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Imagine if MC chooses to be with Jade and Jade dumps Stephen.
"Hello, Tybalt. Just call me Daddy!"
"Hey Tybalt, can I borrow the car tonight? I am taking your mom out on a surprise date." :::::repeat forward backward hip motion with hands moving in opposite direction:::::

Reactions: Lexkar83

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I really hope we get the option to ask Jade to leave Stephen and marry Jade. The best revenge is to become Tyballz father! You can take always his suits and watermelons away as a punishment for when you ground him. You go to Preps mansion "Tyballz!! Your mother showed me your report card. I am very disappointed in you." Then you can proceed to beat him Italian style for disappointing you. You can also tell him " Go to your room sonny Tyballz, I need alone time with your mom. Do you want a brother or a sister?"
Not to be completely stupid but I think long-term, Jade and MC would be good for each other.

jadesat.JPG

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Some rando that loves the sight of that idiotic dildo helmet of yours ! :KEK: ( think she reappears later :p )

I know where this is going but first !... never stick you nose into womens business second !... that's definitely not birth control pill :rolleyes:;):KEK:
She also appears in the library

Reactions: Walter Victor

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
A few months ago, I couldn't buy Josy & Maya's 2D art. Now I can't buy jade's 2D art. How can I buy all 2D art?

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Can't imagine Tremolo bringing both Josie and maya back home or Bella, whats even more intresting would be Neil reacting to quinn.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Explains, but in no way justifies.
With a difficult childhood behind him, we don't know how much, but that's how Tybalt tells it, and an adolescence with an emotionally absent mother (Sage describes Jade in this way) and a careerist and unscrupulous father, who spoiled him in every way, there are all the premises for Tybalt to grow up as an asshole.

ogKimra

Nov 13, 2021
With a difficult childhood behind him, we don't know how much, but that's how Tybalt tells it, and an adolescence with an emotionally absent mother (Sage describes Jade in this way) and a careerist and unscrupulous father, who spoiled him in every way, there are all the premises for Tybalt to grow up as an asshole.
Who that in your dp

Knownot Mr

Mar 3, 2020
Can't imagine Tremolo bringing both Josie and maya back home or Bella, whats even more intresting would be Neil reacting to quinn.
Quinn? :ROFLMAO: Hahaha.

But man,All doesn't compare when he bring Jill home, if she is turn out to be her aunt :KEK:

What an Indie punk ass Romeo and Juliet this game would be,if its true. :KEK:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes