den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I really hope we get the option to ask Jade to leave Stephen and marry Jade. The best revenge is to become Tyballz father! You can take always his suits and watermelons away as a punishment for when you ground him. You go to Preps mansion "Tyballz!! Your mother showed me your report card. I am very disappointed in you." Then you can proceed to beat him Italian style for disappointing you. You can also tell him " Go to your room sonny Tyballz, I need alone time with your mom. Do you want a brother or a sister?"
Sadly, it's not possible. Jade is infertile.
There was this conversation with Jade when the MC asked if she's using birth control, she said she doesn't but it doesn't matter. Considering both her kids were adopted, it's iikely she or Stephen is infertile. This conversation makes it seem to be her.

Reactions: tenszz and Catlyn

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
There was this conversation with Jade when the MC asked if she's using birth control, she said she doesn't but it doesn't matter. Considering both her kids were adopted, it's iikely she or Stephen is infertile. This conversation makes it seem to be her.
Technically that's 100% confirmed. It can just be used to piss him off.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Worst case scenario, you find out the real reason is because Jade was born a man. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: sixart

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I got a question, i am on the neutral route and slept with Josy and had something with Maya. Why did they reject my offer? Is there more to i need to do?
Maya and Josy will only reject the MC if a) he has DIK Affinity (not Status) during the scene in the ruined library, or b) he both didn't sleep with Josy in Episode 2 and didn't help Maya with the Scavenger Hunt in Episode 3. Are you sure you didn't have DIK Affinity? Neutral/CHICK Affinity would require making at least 3 CHICK choices during the Major Decisions up to that point.

Otherwise, unless you somehow misremembered sleeping with Josy in this run, you must have encountered some sort of glitch. Do you have any mods installed?

I just finished my fourth Jill playthrough and only got this part just now since I never stayed with Sage before. This game continues to impress me with the variables.

Here's one for you guys: at Fuckface's surprise birthday party, Tommy is holding a bag of ice on his crotch. Almost like someone kneed or kicked him in the balls but I didn't find out who. I suspected Josy, is that a J&M route thing? I don't think I ever got that scene before.
This one is a bit tricky. Tommy needs the ice pack whenever the MC doesn't kick Tommy's ass during their fight at the start of Episode 6 - but we'll only learn why if we're on the Maya/Josy path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1801408
Nice preview, good to see the relationship continuing. Looks like the MC is allowed back in Jill's room too (unless they're visiting Bianca again).

Most of all, I fear that we will lose control of the player after constant affinity. If earlier the player had a choice of two possible main choices, now it may not be a choice. We saw this in episode 8. Dik, for example, could not help cheating on exams and could not help but help Derek with revenge on the nerd. This will certainly make it easier to develop for DPC, especially with such a complex system of branches, but the illusion of choice may disappear. Neutral affinity is probably the path of the golden mean, which will have its disadvantages and I wonder what.
As has been noted, DPC specifically added Neutral options *only* for people with permanent Affinity in Episode 8. My guess going forward is we'll (usually) get to pick between the neutral option and one of the others based on either our Affinity or our previous decisions. Though who knows if we'll still get the classic "2 Major Decisions per episode" anymore.

Yesterday I was thinking this... If you had chosen Jill in EP 8 and she rejected you because of your MC's affinity would you have started a new game again or would you still play that game? :unsure:
You mean if Jill rejected us for CHICK Affinity? Assuming the writing actually made sense, I'd probably let the rejection stand and keep playing that save. I'd be just as surprised as my MC and frankly I'd be curious to see where her story would go after that.

If you mean what would I have done if my Jill run was a DIK, I can't really answer; it was pretty obvious to me DIKs had no future with Jill. It's not like I have a lot of DIK characters to begin with.

Last edited:

Knownot Mr

Mar 3, 2020
Two thoughts
1. How bad of a mother much Jade be to have raised a Tybalt?

2. Would a MJ route neutral or non MJ route neutral run be better?
A lot of times that's not the case. Sometimes good parents have bad kids and sometimes bad parents have good kids.
I don't think Ty is a Jade's breed,we could roleplay in Jade branch and call her mommy,and Ty is not bragging he is born rich after tennis match.

He is most likely adopted by Jade to please her sexual appetite,and that made him rise to the top. Which I think would likely to happen to our MC as well.
But with the price of abandoning the Main Girls as LI,with this branch i believe u could help them financially. It might mess around with with Sage Branch and Jill branch,since Jade could apply conditions to MC to help other girls,they (Jade and Stephen) could held Maya and Sage Hostage in their quest.
While Jill could be collateral damage,or may cause Brain disfunction to the Jill's audience,if NTR is applied to Jill Ty. :KEK:

I played AL and Leah lewd scene is on the screen very early,now Jade is doing the same.

Don't know guys,afterall we have Ep 9 named Vixens and hopefully no consequences if we deviate from past commitment(which only happen in fiction) :KEK:

Peace

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Two thoughts
1. How bad of a mother much Jade be to have raised a Tybalt?
it is not that Jade makes a great impression neither as a mother, nor as a wife, nor as a teacher....

On the contrary, having two parents like Jade and Burke, I would say that partly justifies Tybalt's behavior.

Reactions: ename144

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Explains, but in no way justifies.
I dont even agree with the 'explains'. If he was a 17/18 year old kid who grew up in a golden palace, I'd give him a pass, just like Jill for her mind numbing naivety. But he's a 21'ish year old man with 0 social intelligence, empathy or humility, who apparently believes his greatest accomplishment is getting adopted by rich folks and at 21 we should hold him accountable for his choices, and that he is who he chooses to be.

He is in dire need of either a code red, or his family to go broke so he gets a well needed reality check. He's the most caretoonish character in the entire game, when he 'proposed' to Jill, I literally said out loud "Oh, come on DPC, it's getting ridiculous."

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
Listening to fking Tybalt talking about welfare, the title of the video made sense, providing jobs is far better than an unsustainable economic state of constant welfare...but then "dude, those houses are fine" .. "wait what? what's wrong with the middle class?!" .. "that's not what....are you sure those people are on welfare and don't have jobs?" ... "what do you mean leave them to their own devices to motivate them, it doesn't matter how motivated they are if there are no jobs available for them to take!" ... and it keeps going

so essentailly, title of presentation? good point ... actual presentation? he's an idiot

ogKimra

Nov 13, 2021
Is there any way to get email notification whenever the thread gets updated?(new update)

ps i m new to f95 and badik is my first game

also i want to get notificatio from 2-3 more games whenever they get updated

how do we do it instead of checking the thread regularly

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Hey guys i haven't played the last two updates of the game, my question is do we know more about the door locked in Bella's house specially if we're on her path???

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
However, it makes one an asshole (DIK) if one can foresee the consequences and still continues on the chosen path and the consequences of that path harm other people even though they had nothing to do with the asshole's (DIK) decision. :rolleyes:
Yeah... and we are back to square one... an asshole is an asshole don't matter which point of view you take :KEK: I'm certain the confusion is about being a CHICK for some yet go large on the cookie jar :KEK: Sure DPC can't regulate EVERYTHING to a DIK NEUTRAL CHICK decision but if folks don't see this ( more like don't wanna see this :unsure: ) then it's all the same for me : do whatever the fuck you like and play the full hurt sassy bitch when ( both in life and in this game ) you get bitchslapped ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes