den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Hmmm. about the who's pregnant question... after playing another run through, I think a possibility is Ashley. Derek had sex with Wendy, Ashley probably had revenge sex with Ant, and now that they've made up and had sex, I can still see Ashley going with Ant after and Ashley crying with Derek saying she doesn't know what to do. She's probably pregnant with Ant's kid though she wants to go back to Derek.

Reactions: Catlyn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, but if we follow Dalix logic aka Dik = Asshole, then at least one of them is Honest about being Asshole:LOL::ROFLMAO:
True... but at the same time an asshole is an asshole... his environment will make the judgement about that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just because one follows through with his own actions consequences doesn't make one any less of an asshole :KEK:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Two thoughts
1. How bad of a mother much Jade be to have raised a Tybalt?

2. Would a MJ route neutral or non MJ route neutral run be better?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Hmmm. about the who's pregnant question... after playing another run through, I think a possibility is Ashley. Derek had sex with Wendy, Ashley probably had revenge sex with Ant, and now that they've made up and had sex, I can still see Ashley going with Ant after and Ashley crying with Derek saying she doesn't know what to do. She's probably pregnant with Ant's kid though she wants to go back to Derek.
Abortion :ROFLMAO: , there, I said it. not even a problem, no drama no nothing.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Catlyn and Ilhares

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
IMHO Neutral is life and suits better for me in get a more "grey" MC instead of these black or white which is this DIK/CHICK thing. A MC that keep his promise to his father to not use his fight skills to simply hurt people, who is not interested in be a bully to the preps, nerds or alphas (except for ruin Tybalt's presentation and kick alphas from HOT's party. These are to good to pass) or sees no problem in work in a elderly home, but also a MC that doesn't hesitate in party without limits in pink rose, smoke weed, fuck teachers, fuck HOTs girls and Quinn's restaurant but in the end fall in love and find his soulmates in a couple of sweet, beautifull and absolutely loveable gilrs (and maybe in other side girls if DPC allow). In other words, a MC who fully enjoy the sweet college times but who also is able to find love.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
How bad of a mother much Jade be to have raised a Tybalt?
Parental overprotection may raise that kind of narcissist. Especially if he was Jade's the only "true" child.
If you look closer how Tybalt and Jade interact you may see that Tybalt definitely care about moms opinion and tries to please her. That's why I think dumped Jade with wrecked Tybalt may be so much pain in the ass in near future :KEK:

Reactions: Lexkar83

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Parental overprotection may raise that kind of narcissist. Especially if he was Jade's the only "true" child.
If you look closer how Tybalt and Jade interact you may see that Tybalt definitely care about moms opinion and tries to please her. That's why I think dumped Jade with wrecked Tybalt may be so much pain in the ass in near future :KEK:
Imagine if MC chooses to be with Jade and Jade dumps Stephen.
"Hello, Tybalt. Just call me Daddy!"

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Two thoughts
1. How bad of a mother much Jade be to have raised a Tybalt?
All children are different, even within families. The Burke's wealth and affluence, in Tybalt's mind, gave him validation for his superiority complex, whereas for Sage it seems to have engendered a sense of gratitude. Also, do we know that Tybalt is not also adopted, as he says he came from poverty as well?

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Too bad we still don't have the option to pick her mom. :devilish: :Kappa:
I really hope we get the option to ask Jade to leave Stephen and marry Jade. The best revenge is to become Tyballz father! You can take always his suits and watermelons away as a punishment for when you ground him. You go to Preps mansion "Tyballz!! Your mother showed me your report card. I am very disappointed in you." Then you can proceed to beat him Italian style for disappointing you. You can also tell him " Go to your room sonny Tyballz, I need alone time with your mom. Do you want a brother or a sister?"

Apr 10, 2022
IMHO Neutral is life and suits better for me in get a more "grey" MC instead of these black or white which is this DIK/CHICK thing. A MC that keep his promise to his father to not use his fight skills to simply hurt people, who is not interested in be a bully to the preps, nerds or alphas (except for ruin Tybalt's presentation and kick alphas from HOT's party. These are to good to pass) or sees no problem in work in a elderly home, but also a MC that doesn't hesitate in party without limits in pink rose, smoke weed, fuck teachers, fuck HOTs girls and Quinn's restaurant but in the end fall in love and find his soulmates in a couple of sweet, beautifull and absolutely loveable gilrs (and maybe in other side girls if DPC allow). In other words, a MC who fully enjoy the sweet college times but who also is able to find love.
Agreed, it was fun writing down all the major decisions and deciding what kind of character I wanted to make.

Reactions: Walter Victor

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Just finished a route where I never did it with Bella beyond the first drunken kiss, stopped with Jill after the first tennis date and decided to be friends M&J. The MC's realization after the recital makes no sense.

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes