PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
First of all, you have half rights, because you see DIK and CHICK. But the hypocritical MC is neutral because he chooses nothing and keeps all options open.

But I also see a DIK MC as irresponsible who still subordinates everything to fun. Look at all the DIKs in EP5 and EP6. She almost gave up, Tommy destroyed the most massive DIK on the ground and just wanted to stay seated because it was more comfortable. So the joke is that life is not comfortable.

I think DPC is trying to show us that it's not bad to be a DIK for a while, but at some point, even as a DIK, you realize you should switch to a CHICK so you don't fall behind in your personal development.

But that's just my perspective on things.:rolleyes:
The ways of Dik and Chick are self-sufficient and independent of each other. Both paths complement each other to create a common picture of events and an understanding of the game universe. If it were otherwise, Pink would not have come up with a permanent affinity.
I understand that some players want to think that their walkthrough is correct, canonical, then the other players' run is wrong and will lead to a fall. But this is not the case. Affinity is just an illusion of choice, an illusion of character development and his story follows a strict script.
No matter how big a dik the hero is, he will still quarrel like a girl with Maya and Josie, he will think that he and Derek did wrong and irresponsible during Hell Week. A chick, for example, can calmly act like a Dik, irresponsibly and stupidly (fuck Jade, fight). After all, it is the main choices that are important for history, not status and affinity.
But now I wonder how the story will develop, taking into account the constant attachment. But I don't think there will be any global changes.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The ways of Dik and Chick are self-sufficient and independent of each other. Both paths complement each other to create a common picture of events and an understanding of the game universe. If it were otherwise, Pink would not have come up with a permanent affinity.
I understand that some players want to think that their walkthrough is correct, canonical, then the other players' run is wrong and will lead to a fall. But this is not the case. Affinity is just an illusion of choice, an illusion of character development and his story follows a strict script.
No matter how big a dik the hero is, he will still quarrel like a girl with Maya and Josie, he will think that he and Derek did wrong and irresponsible during Hell Week. A chick, for example, can calmly act like a Dik, irresponsibly and stupidly (fuck Jade, fight). After all, it is the main choices that are important for history, not status and affinity.
But now I wonder how the story will develop, taking into account the constant attachment. But I don't think there will be any global changes.
Most of all, I fear that we will lose control of the player after constant affinity. If earlier the player had a choice of two possible main choices, now it may not be a choice. We saw this in episode 8. Dik, for example, could not help cheating on exams and could not help but help Derek with revenge on the nerd. This will certainly make it easier to develop for DPC, especially with such a complex system of branches, but the illusion of choice may disappear. Neutral affinity is probably the path of the golden mean, which will have its disadvantages and I wonder what.

Reactions: mindern

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Most of all, I fear that we will lose control of the player after constant affinity. If earlier the player had a choice of two possible main choices, now it may not be a choice. We saw this in episode 8. Dik, for example, could not help cheating on exams and could not help but help Derek with revenge on the nerd. This will certainly make it easier to develop for DPC, especially with such a complex system of branches, but the illusion of choice may disappear. Neutral affinity is probably the path of the golden mean, which will have its disadvantages and I wonder what.
I had permanent-dik affinity in one of my routes and still had the option to 'Leave the papers'. That option was also available in my permanent-chick route. But, that was an option that was unavailable to me in my neutral routes, before I got permanent affinity.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Is there any comedy in this game? I mean, I just love comedy and wonder if there are any memorable ones that made you laughing until you cried (no spoilers please)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
partially true. on the Exam for example, You do get choice. Dik or Neutral. I think Chick will be the same, just only with Chick or Neutral choices. and the Neutral path, sometimes will get either Chick or Dik options
BeingADIK 2022-05-09 21-44-38-19.jpg

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Is there any comedy in this game? I mean, I just love comedy and wonder if there are any memorable ones that made you laughing until you cried (no spoilers please)
absolutely yes, even if comedy is not the dominant tone

consider that there are at least 4 characters that have an almost exclusively comic function: Dawe and Anthony (who function as a duo), Arieth, Tybalt, and Derek

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You will see that DIK, NEUTRAL and CHICK decisions will have consequences. The only question is how severe those consequences will be.:rolleyes:(y)

Guess what?:eek:
so far none of the major choices have had major consequences directly.

Not even slapping Tybalt, which had an immediate hit with Jill.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

Tons.

I was coming up with examples to provide, and I realized this game has more bits than I expected on the subject of various things being shoved up anuses (ani? aneese? What the fuck is the plural for "anus"?)

Anyway, a short list of anal entertainment includes (without spoilers, I hope):

• A sort of Gilligan Cut between two groups talking about shoving things up their asses
  • References to the acquisition of dildoes (dildi? dildeese? Here we go again...)
  • A toothbrush being pulled out someone's ass (complete with sound effect)

And if anal comedy is not your thing, you are not only in the wrong thread, you are on the wrong website.

But there's a lot more to laugh at other than assholes.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You will see that DIK, NEUTRAL and CHICK decisions will have consequences. The only question is how severe those consequences will be.:rolleyes:(y)

Guess what?:eek:
I'm not sure of this. I dont think that the Dik or Chick represent a God or Bad ending thing, or even a good or bad way to play it, just different endings. Mass Effect for example, You could be all Paragon, and yet let the Council die, or be Paragon and Save them. The affect of the game was their fate, not your Status.
I see the Affinity System more close to the Mass Effect version. Paragon and Renegade simply allowed you to have different approach toward the same problem. One was the Heroic Noble:rolleyes:, , the other was more the True Bad Ass good guy, who's not afraid to get his hand dirty.:cool:(y) or one was Superman, the other was Batman :ROFLMAO: . - I like Batman more :cool:
Badik is kind of the same, except, that Chick is way more less fun. Chick is like the loser, emotional lesbian guy, who somehow, gets the hottest girls, But makes you wonder why? Because he lack those qualities that makes it belivable. Its a Chick Flicks/Rom Coms movie.

More simply, The Dik is like "Van Wilder". and The Chick is like "Loser" with the Pie Fucker guy:ROFLMAO:. and the Neutral, is somewhere in between :LOL:. like "The New Guy" or something

Last edited:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
You are wrong. The decision whether the MC accepts Quinn's restaurant offer has consequences. :rolleyes:

Either the MC may order something from the restaurant or not. There will be a likely very serious consequence when the MC goes to Glory Hole with Sarah in EP8. She takes a picture of his dick and posts it online. Who knows who will see it?:eek:
Even if she posts his dick on Rooster or wherever.... it's not like MC has anything to be ashamed of.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You are wrong. The decision whether the MC accepts Quinn's restaurant offer has consequences. :rolleyes:

Either the MC may order something from the restaurant or not. There will be a likely very serious consequence when the MC goes to Glory Hole with Sarah in EP8. She takes a picture of his dick and posts it online. Who knows who will see it?:eek:
Emma ! :eek: Axe Murderer MK2 engage... :KEK:
emotional lesbian guy
:eek::eek::eek:
WTF ?!?... :p:oops:o_O And I thought that I've seen it all... :rolleyes: Though all of a sudden this DIK idea as to dress like slutty nurses start to make sense..... :unsure: welp not so much :LOL: I've seen it with another " dress up " and it was... wow
6ce8ae12bcd013bb04cab024091cea30a602a1e8a14bf6430e8fcd7623e763c7.png :KEK:

• Haha

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I repeat: that has no direct consequence either

the fact that MC takes Quinn's number doesn't mean that he consumes anything, and also the fact of being a customer of the restaurant doesn't have any particular consequence for now (a few less sexual scenes, but the girls of the restaurant are reachable the same)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
:eek::eek::eek:
WTF ?!?... :p:oops:o_O And I thought that I've seen it all... :rolleyes: Though all of a sudden this DIK idea as to dress like slutty nurses start to make sense..... :unsure: welp not so much :LOL: I've seen it with another " dress up " and it was... wow
View attachment 1802078 :KEK:
Dude, how long you have been here ? :LOL: "Emotional Lesbian" , is like a nickName for MC since the Josy/Maya incident:ROFLMAO:. It's just less used now, because... Well, because most people play Dik MC:LOL: and now, as to qute Quinn : He is Walking around like He is the "Shit" :cool::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Dude, how long you have been here ? :LOL: "Emotional Lesbian" , is like a nickName for MC since the Josy/Maya incident:ROFLMAO:. It's just less used now, because... Well, because most people play Dik MC:LOL: and now, as to qute Quinn : He is Walking around like He is the "Shit" :cool::LOL:
Welp an " emotional lesbian GUY " is a very strange choice of words to combine... to say the least :KEK: If this was used here by the masses... :FacePalm::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Anyhow... a good wake up boing ! ;)
4c10257e728a68c6a515fa4aa35d13731eb2332814a0a30c5b5b49e86720094b.gif :KEK:

• Haha

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Welp an " emotional lesbian GUY " is a very strange choice of words to combine... to say the least :KEK: If this was used here by the masses... :FacePalm::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Anyhow... a good wake up boing ! ;)
View attachment 1802094 :KEK:
Okay, He was Called " Emotional Lesbian" the Guy part only added by Me. Still better than a Feminist Male, but let's drop it before we go off the rail. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'm not sure of this. I dont think that the Dik or Chick represent a God or Bad ending thing, or even a good or bad way to play it, just different endings. Mass Effect for example, You could be all Paragon, and yet let the Council die, or be Paragon and Save them. The affect of the game was their fate, not your Status.
I see the Affinity System more close to the Mass Effect version. Paragon and Renegade simply allowed you to have different approach toward the same problem. One was the Heroic Noble:rolleyes:, , the other was more the True Bad Ass good guy, who's not afraid to get his hand dirty.:cool:(y) or one was Superman, the other was Batman :ROFLMAO: . - I like Batman more :cool:
Badik is kind of the same, except, that Chick is way more less fun. Chick is like the loser, emotional lesbian guy, who somehow, gets the hottest girls, But makes you wonder why? Because he lack those qualities that makes it belivable. Its a Chick Flicks/Rom Coms movie.

More simply, The Dik is like "Van Wilder". and The Chick is like "Loser" with the Pie Fucker guy:ROFLMAO:. and the Neutral, is somewhere in between :LOL:. like "The New Guy" or something
Yesterday I was thinking this... If you had chosen Jill in EP 8 and she rejected you because of your MC's affinity would you have started a new game again or would you still play that game? :unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yesterday I was thinking this... If you had chosen Jill in EP 8 and she rejected you because of your MC's affinity would you have started a new game again or would you still play that game? :unsure:
You should have used Josy for that example :LOL: , because I have Dik Affinity on the Josy path. If Somehow She reject me in episode 9, then yes, I have to go back and do a Neutral Run. Luckly only til episode 4 , would I have to go back.

But the only character in the Game I was ever Rejected by, Was Quinn. :LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
in the worst case scenario there will be Zoey....

but some other occasion there will be for sure, like that of Sage in the seventh, half the game is long to carry on alone

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
The whole thing with the Dik MC versus the Chick MC is all about the character's priorities. A Dik will prioritize living in the moment, impulsive and short-term thinking. A Chick will be more aware of the consequences of his actions, future-oriented thinking. Both ways are not right or wrong, but for some, one way leads to more happiness than the other.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes