Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Pray tell... who's gonna be the developer of that abomination ??? :unsure: :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Must have massive cojones... :p:KEK:

I hope everyone's excited about the weekend. To kick it off, I have an announcement to make.
I've been working on a side project lately since last year's survey showed me who you wanted to see more of.
And today, I can proudly announce a new project named Being a Dawe, with a story centered around the jocks' struggle on campus.

You'll see some familiar lovable faces like Dawe, Chad, and Anthony, and not to mention popular girls like Arieth and background character #2.
There will also be a new character named April, last name Fools.

There are only 2 main LIs in this game, Arieth and Madame.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
New guy here, what should I download? I assume "Interlude" is something like a preview to season 3 and I should download season 1-2? What is v0.8.2 update, should I download it, or its already installed and is just for guys who was on 0.8.1 (or something)?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 1801408
Jill does look really beautiful in this:love: but honestly the best part is the "probably NSFW":ROFLMAO: Only thing I notice is Jill lips are really dry:unsure: So Bella is getting younger while Jill and Josy are getting more mature looking. I like the look but mature Josy is the best. This keeps up Jill will look older then Bella and Josy will look like Bella's sister:love::love:. Hope Tybalt is tired up and is forced to watch sweet Jill turn into a slut for MC dick:devilish::devilish:

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
New guy here, what should I download? I assume "Interlude" is something like a preview to season 3 and I should download season 1-2? What is v0.8.2 update, should I download it, or its already installed and is just for guys who was on 0.8.1 (or something)?
Download for seasons 1&2 is up to version0.8.2 with the patch already included. The prelude to season 3 can only be played with a save from the end of season 2.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Correct. S1-2, each season is 4 episodes so youll have 8 episodes of content to play through. Everyone else is waiting for ep9 which will be season 3. The Interlude is backstory pretty much, and season 3 will pick back up where we saved at the end of episode 8.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Jill does look really beautiful in this:love: but honestly the best part is the "probably NSFW":ROFLMAO: Only thing I notice is Jill lips are really dry:unsure: So Bella is getting younger while Jill and Josy are getting more mature looking. I like the look but mature Josy is the best. This keeps up Jill will look older then Bella and Josy will look like Bella's sister:love::love:. Hope Tybalt is tired up and is forced to watch sweet Jill turn into a slut for MC dick:devilish::devilish:
Well, then she will be the first "Milf" I'm interested in, in the game.:p:LOL:

• Yay, new update!
  • Wow
Reactions: sixart and Darkwen

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't understand what you want to prove, but Dik is no worse than Chick. Pink himself said that with the help of Dik, he wants to convey the atmosphere of student parties, fun and what it means to be young.

A massive dik is not an asshole and a jerk like you say. This is a party animal who obviously won't be liked by shy girls like Karen or Sally and vice versa will be liked by girls from HOTs. And Chick is an ordinary guy who likes romance and relationships. It was a conscious choice of DPC so that the player could play as he wants.

I don't think Jade's fuck will close the Sage branch. There will be a little drama, but in the end, the player's loyalty to the chosen girl on the path of the relationship will be decisive for her path.

Each path has its drawbacks. Chick is an incredibly hypocritical character. The game allows you to fuck literally all the girls and at the end of episode 8 MC hates himself for it, while Dik is rejected by almost all the girls except Sage. That is, for Dik, the choice in episode 8 consists of Sage and Others. The main disadvantage of Dik's way is that almost all girls reject the player and there is no romance on this path, but only fun and sex.
The player chooses what he wants.
First of all, you have half rights, because you see DIK and CHICK. But the hypocritical MC is neutral because he chooses nothing and keeps all options open.

But I also see a DIK MC as irresponsible who still subordinates everything to fun. Look at all the DIKs in EP5 and EP6. She almost gave up, Tommy destroyed the most massive DIK on the ground and just wanted to stay seated because it was more comfortable. So the joke is that life is not comfortable.

I think DPC is trying to show us that it's not bad to be a DIK for a while, but at some point, even as a DIK, you realize you should switch to a CHICK so you don't fall behind in your personal development.

But that's just my perspective on things.:rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes