sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
A little of nipple
DPC: NSFW
Well if you get fired over this you can start a discussion about " not safe for work " term... but honestly chances that you get your job back are slim to none at best ! ;) :p AND you can't say you were not warned before engaging :KEK:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Supposedly you get that even if the MC doesn't have sex at all, so it stands to reason it's a side character. My answer is Wendy with Derek.
Wendy is not pregnant by Derek. This is what Wendy Derek herself says in the gender studies.:sneaky:(y)
Here's what Wendy actually says: "Do you know that he thought I was pregnant, by the way? I may only had sex three times in my life, but it's basic knowledge that you don't get pregnant that fast. Don't you agree?" I sure as hell wouldn't call that proof-positive that Wendy isn't pregnant, since her 'basic knowledge' is a tad lacking. :ROFLMAO:
I can't find the exact passage now, but I don't have to, because what you wrote actually proves that Wendy and Derek talked about her not being pregnant.

This sentence ("Do you know that he thought I was pregnant, by the way? I may only had sex three times in my life, but it's basic knowledge that you don't get pregnant that fast. Don't you agree?") is from EP7 question round from Wendy and the MC. The part I meant where Wendy tells Derek she is not pregnant is just before that.

Unfortunately I can't post a screenshot of this because in my playthroughs in the freeroam event from EP6 (library) I make a decision that the MC will tell Derek so Wendy will want to talk to him and Derek will also not have sex with Ashley in EP7. This will change the scene. I can only show you the pictures without text where Wendy tells Derek that she is not pregnant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not preggers.png

is this motorboat?

No, this is:

Motaboat.gif

I confess I don't find Madame repulsive like so many here, but she does nothing to excite me either, and honestly, I think her scenes would be more interesting to me if they were comical. For instance, it would have been amusing if DPC had added a "Brrrrrrr" sound effect for the scene above. And maybe when Madame poured the oil on herself, she could have slipped off Fuckface's lap and busted her ass on the floor.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Go talk to Jacob once his room has been restored. Then, in the following episodes, the shop will be available from your phone.
I like how it's hardcoded that even if you adamantly refuse to spend any points on Jacobs's room during the mansion minigame eventually you will walk in and find him doing it himself because it needs to get done to unlock the 2D images. He will be going to town with that circular sander lol.

Reactions: ename144

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
I like how it's hardcoded that even if you adamantly refuse to spend any points on Jacobs's room during the mansion minigame eventually you will walk in and find him doing it himself because it needs to get done to unlock the 2D images. He will be going to town with that circular sander lol.
Sure, but I wish the relationship points with the DIKs had more influence, like the price of artwork going from $3 to $2 if you have a good relationship with the fraternity. But this is pretty typical of this game where individual choices are way more significant than the scores.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Sure, but I wish the relationship points with the DIKs had more influence, like the price of artwork going from $3 to $2 if you have a good relationship with the fraternity. But this is pretty typical of this game where individual choices are way more significant than the scores.
I agree. At this point, there is little consequence to tanking your relationship with the DIKs or the other male characters but it would be cool if there were more tangible benefits/drawbacks to making those choices.

Reactions: Walter Victor

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 1801408
Finally a proper preview :love: ( beside the one where Josy in it :giggle:) And if you noticed Jill a bit different, and somehow looks better, you right. Jill is "officially " now a Woman, not a Girl, a Woman:ROFLMAO:. After Getting the Dick, losing her V-card, She evolved. Losing all the overly Blushing, innocent ,unconfident , traits she had.
It's like the "Mature" Josy . This the "Mature" Jill. Her make up is less strong, more elegant, a softer. And her Cheeks are not overly blushed anymore. Fuck she looks Hot. :love:. who know, maybe it was all intentional by DPC to represent the innocent virgin Jill in the beggining. :unsure:

I remember saying it, that Jill always have a different "vibe or a vibration ", in the Special Renders, Especially the "Lara Croft " Parody then she has in the game. Like it was a different Person. May Be We get that Jill now in the game.

And this is not entirely a "Joke" Post. Because she is not the only one. Bella also looks better than ever, in her recent ep 9 preview, and plenty other people noticed that. Sex does wonders with the Peopels, and now that Bella also getting it , she also Shine like a Sun:ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Finally a proper preview :love: ( beside the one where Josy in it :giggle:) And if you noticed Jill a bit different, and somehow looks better, you right. Jill is "officially " now a Woman, not a Girl, a Woman:ROFLMAO:. After Getting the Dick, losing her V-card, She evolved. Losing all the overly Blushing, innocent ,unconfident , traits she had.
It's like the "Mature" Josy . This the "Mature" Jill. Her make up is less strong, more elegant, a softer. And her Cheeks are not overly blushed anymore. Fuck she looks Hot. :love:. who know, maybe it was all intentional by DPC to represent the innocent virgin Jill in the beggining. :unsure:

I remember saying it, that Jill always have a different "vibe or a vibration ", in the Special Renders, Especially the "Lara Croft " Parody then she has in the game. Like it was a different Person. May Be We get that Jill now in the game.

And this is not entirely a "Joke" Post. Because she is not the only one. Bella also looks better than ever, in her recent ep 9 preview, and plenty other people noticed that. Sex does wonders with the Peopels, and now that Bella also getting it , she also Shine like a Sun:ROFLMAO:
Also, it looks like the scene takes place in Jill's room in the Preps' mansion. :Kappa:Retardbalt is about to get his heart broken again. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

You never made a girl happy before ?! :eek: :LOL: They all become something else once they are happy... ofc they need a real good dicking too :KEK: but it's not reduced to only that... ;):p

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes