AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You should have used Josy for that example :LOL: , because I have Dik Affinity on the Josy path. If Somehow She reject me in episode 9, then yes, I have to go back and do a Neutral Run. Luckly only til episode 4 , would I have to go back.

But the only character in the Game I was ever Rejected by, Was Quinn. :LOL:
I think DPC will make it so if you screw up any branch the girls will break up with the MC

It would be very easy for everything to be happiness when we are barely halfway through the story

And I hope that Quinn has her happy ending :love:
1814727_9EC9CB7C-8115-4CFB-8445-9303083A8389.jpg

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
in the worst case scenario there will be Zoey....

but some other occasion there will be for sure, like that of Sage in the seventh, half the game is long to carry on alone
I don't think anyone of them is reject you In fact, Bella, Jill, Sage, they all good and done, in the end of episode 8. Josy and Maya is the only qestion mark, that could be different if you have may be Dik affinity, one of them might back out, but why would they do, when you already in a relationship with them anyway :LOL:.

The ending of the episode 8 was just a formality, that basically said, The Harem part of the game is over, unless you go to the "others" path :LOL:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think anyone of them is reject you In fact, Bella, Jill, Sage, they all good and done, in the end of episode 8. Josy and Maya is the only qestion mark, that could be different if you have may be Dik affinity, one of them might back out, but why would they do, when you already in a relationship with them anyway :LOL:.

The ending of the episode 8 was just a formality, that basically said, The Harem part of the game is over, unless you go to the "others" path :LOL:
we can speculate, I think the roads we were thrown off of remain closed
if Bella found Cathy's panties I don't think she will change her mind, to make an example

instead those LIs that we haven't courted to the end could give us another chance.
of course the "only route" of Josy and Maya in this become an absolute Jolly:D

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think DPC will make it so if you screw up any branch the girls will break up with the MC
Yeah, but that's a different story. Obviously, the Relationships can be ended one way or an another. But its not gonna be like Jill reject you because the Moon is say it to her.

Obviously, if you fuck up things, than that will have consequence. But that's relevant to all of the main girl.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yeah, but that's a different story. Obviously, the Relationships can be ended one way or an another. But its not gonna be like Jill reject you because the Moon is say it to her.

Obviously, if you fuck up things, than that will have consequence. But that's relevant to all of the main girl.
I want to screw a relationship just out of curiosity and the tarot cards say :sneaky:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
we can speculate, I think the roads we were thrown off of remain closed
if Bella found Cathy's panties I don't think she will change her mind, to make an example

instead those LIs that we haven't courted to the end could give us another chance.
of course the "only route" of Josy and Maya in this become an absolute Jolly:D
I run out of "likes" so here is a like (y):ROFLMAO:

But, Yeah, those who are Rejected you , you don't even get the chance to "pick" them in the end of episode 8.
Bella is not there for me at all, And Even though the game Remind me that I picked Josy over Jill, truth it, Jill wasn't not even an option, because I already was off from Her path, becasue I have Dik affinity, She didnt invited me to the lake, to her firends etc etc, so She was not even an option.

What I'm saying is after they accepting your, Rejecting you based on Affinity is off the table. Of course They, or you, can Break up with them , along the road. But I dont think its gonna be Happen before end of Season 3 anyway.

Season 4 might give us the chance that if our Relationship was wrecked in episode 3, We can try again for the "endgame" another in Season 4, which I think will be the last. 16 episode Seems fine and enough.
Hey if he really want, DPC can use a bonus " Interlude " type of episode for each main girl , and some side girl dedicated to that specific path. A short Happily ever after kind of shit:ROFLMAO:

But thats so fucking far away, I dont think its even worth to Speculate about it at this point. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Yesterday I was thinking this... If you had chosen Jill in EP 8 and she rejected you because of your MC's affinity would you have started a new game again or would you still play that game? :unsure:
This happened to me on one play through. She rejected me at dinner. So I did another full playthrough doing everything she wanted, then chose Bella instead. Revenge is sweet :)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This happened to me on one play through. She rejected me at dinner. So I did another full playthrough doing everything she wanted, then chose Bella instead. Revenge is sweet :)
Was it a clean run or a modded run when you was Rejected?. I curious about it because I'm interested how you even managed in a clean play that you be able to be Rejected by her.
You need at least Neutral, affinity end episode 7 for her To Masturbate, and invite you to the lake. Without that she does not invite you to her friends. And You get Permanent Affinity before you speak to her in the end.
And if you have more than 3 choice on the opposite row, you get permanent Neutral affinity. And She only Reject you if you have Dik affinity right?

so I don't even know how people managed to have this, without some kind of Cheat :ROFLMAO:. and if they use Cheat, and get Rejected, they get what they deserve:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Joke - before we get an another meltdown form a mod supporter:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Was it a clean run or a modded run when you was Rejected?. I curious about it because I'm interested how you even managed in a clean play that you be able to be Rejected by her.
You need at least Neutral, affinity end episode 7 for her To Masturbate, and invite you to the lake. Without that she does not invite you to her friends. And You get Permanent Affinity before you speak to her in the end.
And if you have more than 3 choice on the opposite row, you get permanent Neutral affinity. And She only Reject you if you have Dik affinity right?

so I don't even know how people managed to have this, without some kind of Cheat :ROFLMAO:. and if they use Cheat, and get Rejected, they get what they deserve:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Joke - before we get an another meltdown form a mod supporter:ROFLMAO:
Clean run, no mods. You can do everything with Jill with DIK affinity right up until Fight for Her.

at this point she will reject you in her inner monologue, and you won’t get her lewd scene, lake invite or invited to dinner with friends, but she will still be an option at the end, as long as you are not on any of the other LI paths.

No other main LI’s is the key here to getting her option to show up when rejection is going to happen.

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Clean run, no mods. You can do everything with Jill with DIK affinity right up until Fight for Her.

at this point she will reject you in her inner monologue, and you won’t get her lewd scene, lake invite or invited to dinner with friends, but she will still be an option at the end, as long as you are not on any of the other LI paths.

No other main LI’s is the key here to getting her option to show up when rejection is going to happen.
Oh, Okay, so that was the trick. Okay, Thanks, I really didn't know. Make sense. (y) :)

Reactions: siliseric

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
it wasn’t about picking between the two, I just wanted to lead Jill on then crush her soul by letting her see me with her best friend

I obviously take rejection poorly
obviously :ROFLMAO:.

But the Jill you crushing her soul , does not know why you doing it , because it's not the same Jill who rejected you. So You basically just an asshole.:ROFLMAO:

Revenge would be if She reject you, and Then after it, You Fuck her best friend:devilish: . But you can't do that unfortunetly, for you.:ROFLMAO:

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
obviously :ROFLMAO:.

But the Jill you crushing her soul , does not know why you doing it , because it's not the same Jill who rejected you. So You basically just an asshole.:ROFLMAO:

Revenge would be if She reject you, and Then after it, You Fuck her best friend:devilish: . But you can't do that unfortunetly, for you.:ROFLMAO:
very true, it’s just how I justify it it my head:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It depends on what your goal is as a player. Elena said it in EP8. The massive DIK Tommy burns out. For me, that doesn't sound desirable as a player. But everyone has to decide that for themselves as well. :rolleyes:
You do know that the "The massive DIK Tommy" - Is just a Word Play right? :ROFLMAO:
They call Me the Huge Dik Scott :ROFLMAO:- Thats a Good Name BTW :cool:- Despite Me having Massive Dik Affinity
BeingADIK 2022-05-10 00-44-27-45.jpg
He is not a representation or example of the different Affinity scale. He just an Asshole :ROFLMAO:. That's not the fucking same. You can be Asshole as a Chick. You can mess up tybalt, you can mix Becky Drink make her puke, and you can fuck all the main girls While feeling sorry for yourself:ROFLMAO:. and then we can argue which is more "mature" approach, or "right way" toward life:rolleyes::whistle::LOL:

Reactions: PashafromRussia
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes