dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Theory about the blackmail photos of Chad and Dawe and their initiator.:unsure:

There is someone else who had a reason for those pictures, and that reason is simply revenge and the fight for Jill. TYBALT.:cool:

In EP1, the MC gets into a fight with the Alphas. Dawe gives the MC a wedgie and Jill notices. Jill takes care of the MC and he has nothing better to do than flirt with Jill immediately. Tybalt notices all this and knows it at the same time, so there's tension between the MC and the Alphas. But who else has seen this? Sage. Oops, Tybalt's sister.

How did Sage know Chad was in the gym? Because Tybalt told his sister. In EP2, the MC also did the shot of Chad in the gym. But what do we see lying on a bench just before that? A tennis racket and sunscreen. Those are kind of Tybalt-specific things. Yes, the gym doesn't have a tennis court, but Tybalt could have been in the gym before the tennis. What does Tybalt say again in EP7 as an excuse for losing the tennis match? It's not his tennis racket. Maybe he forgot his tennis racket in the gym because he was in a hurry to leave. He didn't want to get involved in the fight between the Alphas and the MC. But then he also knows that Chad is cheating on his sister Sage. After that, the MC goes to Sage's house, trains martial arts with her and then meets Bella and Jill who are doing yoga. Then Tybalt shows up and of course he noticed. He won't have liked that the MC and Jill were seen together again. He might have also noticed that the MC was working out with Sage, or Sage might have mentioned to Tybalt that the MC was just her type.

In EP2, we learn in a flashback from Tommy that he fucked Arieth in a bar in the past. In EP3 we learn that Tybalt bought the bar in Preps Mansion about a year ago after an incident. Is it the same bar and what could have been the incident? Tommy and the MC look a lot alike, and Sage is taken with the MC. Chad is gay and probably hasn't fucked Sage in a long time. Sage is into the kind of MC that has similarities to Tommy. The MC was not in college at the time Tommy fucked at Bar Areith. Could Tommy have been a fuck buddy of Sage's? Sage is in a position to get angry. Sage finds out about Arieth and Tommy, maybe even Tybalt. She gets angry and reports the bar owner for selling alcohol to people under 21. The bar owner has to close his store and Tybalt can buy the bar. In EP3 we can read that Tybalt bought a bar counter after an incident in a local bar.

Tybalt was repeatedly the target of pranks related to DIK Hell Week. Derek himself said in EP5 that he usually makes things worse, and unintentionally. He took Tybalt's deer head and then posted a Rooster post with himself and the deer head. If Tybalt saw that, it's not hard for Tybalt to put 1+1 together. Tybalt's dream girl Jill and the MC are also getting closer. Tybalt knows that the MC is the guy his sister Sage has a crush on, that Chad is cheating on Sage, that Jill is getting close to the MC, and that the DIKs are probably in his room on a regular basis. He sends pictures to Dawe and Chad.

But how did Tybalt get the pictures? Through Heather. Tommy has unlimited laptop access at this time and likes to do drugs. A dangerous combination. What if Tommy logged the laptop into his room while he was drunk? Heather couldn't resist checking to see if Tommy is more than +2. She sees all the pictures and downloads them, recognizing their potential. But why does she give them to Tybalt? There could be two reasons for that. The most likely reason would be that Heather knows about Sage and Tommy's former fuck buddy relationship and wants to prevent something like that from happening again. The second reason is very speculative. Tybalt, Heather and Sage are related to each other. There is a clue that points to this if you interpret it that way.

(In EP8, Heather asks the MC if, if she were his girlfriend, he would give her his jacket so she wouldn't freeze. The MC can give his jacket to Quinn, Josy, and Sage. But Quinn and Josy are options that the MC can avoid. Sage, on the other hand, definitely gets the MC's jacket in EP6 and thus is not an option).

Tybalt is the only one who uses blackmail in BaDIK. Chad mentions that he was blackmailed in the fight against the MC. But what would Tybalt have to gain from all this. He blackmails Chad to stay away from Sage so the MC has a chance to connect with his sister. This would make the MC stay away from Jill and that would please Tybalt greatly because he would have one less competitor for Jill's favor. He hopes that the DIKs will have to deal with the Alphas and future pranks will focus on the Alphas so that his room will be left alone.

Stupidly, Chad couldn't control himself, and by fighting with the MC, Jill connects with the MC even more. This also gives meaning to an option that had no meaning before. Shortly after the MC asks Jill out, an election occurs. Whether the MC is serious about Jill or wants to annoy Tybalt.:D

I think Tommy is also involved in the rest of the pictures released, whether with direct or indirect involvement. But he is the one who initiates the DIKs memorial wall. He says so himself to the MC. But there are also photos that are clearly from the laptop and from Hell Weeks. Among them are also pictures of the DIKs playing tricks in Tybalt's room.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
No, with one notable exception. To get the threesome with Quinn and Sage in Episode 8, you need to be on the Sage route in addition to having had sex with Quinn in Episode 6.
Do you need to have gotten a lewd scene with Quinn? I thought you needed DIK affinity in addition to not being in a relationship with Maya and her girlfriend in order to unlock the threesome.

Reactions: ename144

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Theory about the blackmail photos of Chad and Dawe and their initiator.:unsure:

There is someone else who had a reason for those pictures, and that reason is simply revenge and the fight for Jill. TYBALT.:cool:

In EP1, the MC gets into a fight with the Alphas. Dawe gives the MC a wedgie and Jill notices. Jill takes care of the MC and he has nothing better to do than flirt with Jill immediately. Tybalt notices all this and knows it at the same time, so there's tension between the MC and the Alphas. But who else has seen this? Sage. Oops, Tybalt's sister.

How did Sage know Chad was in the gym? Because Tybalt told his sister. In EP2, the MC also did the shot of Chad in the gym. But what do we see lying on a bench just before that? A tennis racket and sunscreen. Those are kind of Tybalt-specific things. Yes, the gym doesn't have a tennis court, but Tybalt could have been in the gym before the tennis. What does Tybalt say again in EP7 as an excuse for losing the tennis match? It's not his tennis racket. Maybe he forgot his tennis racket in the gym because he was in a hurry to leave. He didn't want to get involved in the fight between the Alphas and the MC. But then he also knows that Chad is cheating on his sister Sage. After that, the MC goes to Sage's house, trains martial arts with her and then meets Bella and Jill who are doing yoga. Then Tybalt shows up and of course he noticed. He won't have liked that the MC and Jill were seen together again. He might have also noticed that the MC was working out with Sage, or Sage might have mentioned to Tybalt that the MC was just her type.

In EP2, we learn in a flashback from Tommy that he fucked Arieth in a bar in the past. In EP3 we learn that Tybalt bought the bar in Preps Mansion about a year ago after an incident. Is it the same bar and what could have been the incident? Tommy and the MC look a lot alike, and Sage is taken with the MC. Chad is gay and probably hasn't fucked Sage in a long time. Sage is into the kind of MC that has similarities to Tommy. The MC was not in college at the time Tommy fucked at Bar Areith. Could Tommy have been a fuck buddy of Sage's? Sage is in a position to get angry. Sage finds out about Arieth and Tommy, maybe even Tybalt. She gets angry and reports the bar owner for selling alcohol to people under 21. The bar owner has to close his store and Tybalt can buy the bar. In EP3 we can read that Tybalt bought a bar counter after an incident in a local bar.

Tybalt was repeatedly the target of pranks related to DIK Hell Week. Derek himself said in EP5 that he usually makes things worse, and unintentionally. He took Tybalt's deer head and then posted a Rooster post with himself and the deer head. If Tybalt saw that, it's not hard for Tybalt to put 1+1 together. Tybalt's dream girl Jill and the MC are also getting closer. Tybalt knows that the MC is the guy his sister Sage has a crush on, that Chad is cheating on Sage, that Jill is getting close to the MC, and that the DIKs are probably in his room on a regular basis. He sends pictures to Dawe and Chad.

But how did Tybalt get the pictures? Through Heather. Tommy has unlimited laptop access at this time and likes to do drugs. A dangerous combination. What if Tommy logged the laptop into his room while he was drunk? Heather couldn't resist checking to see if Tommy is more than +2. She sees all the pictures and downloads them, recognizing their potential. But why does she give them to Tybalt? There could be two reasons for that. The most likely reason would be that Heather knows about Sage and Tommy's former fuck buddy relationship and wants to prevent something like that from happening again. The second reason is very speculative. Tybalt, Heather and Sage are related to each other. There is a clue that points to this if you interpret it that way.

(In EP8, Heather asks the MC if, if she were his girlfriend, he would give her his jacket so she wouldn't freeze. The MC can give his jacket to Quinn, Josy, and Sage. But Quinn and Josy are options that the MC can avoid. Sage, on the other hand, definitely gets the MC's jacket in EP6 and thus is not an option).

Tybalt is the only one who uses blackmail in BaDIK. Chad mentions that he was blackmailed in the fight against the MC. But what would Tybalt have to gain from all this. He blackmails Chad to stay away from Sage so the MC has a chance to connect with his sister. This would make the MC stay away from Jill and that would please Tybbalt greatly because he would have one less competitor for Jill's favor. He hopes that the DIKs will have to deal with the Alphas and future pranks will focus on the Alphas so that his room will be left alone.

Stupidly, Chad couldn't control himself, and by fighting with the MC, Jill connects with the MC even more. This also gives meaning to an option that had no meaning before. Shortly after the MC asks Jill out, an election occurs. Whether the MC is serious about Jill or wants to annoy Tybalt.:D

I think Tommy is also involved in the rest of the pictures released, whether with direct or indirect involvement. But he is the one who initiates the DIKs memorial wall. He says so himself to the MC. But there are also photos that are clearly from the laptop and from Hell Weeks. Among them are also pictures of the DIKs playing tricks in Tybalt's room.:rolleyes:
This theory gives more importance to a character than he deserves. Narratively speaking, he exists only to be hated. Nothing more.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Do you think it's possible that the 'vixens' will have any role in plot development, other than more females to fuck during the Halloween party? I don't see it myself, but otherwise why focus so much on them? I mean isn't that the title of the next release? What other relevance could they possibly have?

I don't expect you or anyone else to know, but since the possibility just occurred to me, I am now anxious to see if there is anything there.
I assume that the vixens are a trap for the MC. No idea whether this will be the case now only in sexual terms. But the vixen in the middle makes a gesture of caution and negation. So you should also keep in mind that foxes are not only a symbol for horny women. They are also associated with meanings such as cunning, strategy, cunning (guile) and camouflage. I didn't make that up, it's actually common knowledge.:unsure:

Let's look at the girls.

Carolyn, the girl on the left, we see once or twice in EP8. At the dorm party, we can only see her when the MC comes through the door. I would imagine this has to do with Ron. In EP4, the MC can see Ron step through the open door because he's watching Arieth fuck a guy like a voyeur. Now if the MC does the same thing, that might not be so good and could have consequences because the MC punished Ron for it in EP4, but does it himself. The consequences could be even more severe if the MC participates in Derek's revenge on Ron. The second time we see Carolyn is at the midterms. The MC has a choice about what to do with the crib sheet in the bathroom. What if the cheat sheet belonged to Carolyn or she knows who the cheat sheet belonged to?

The girl in the middle was there and saw the MC dancing with Maya and then went to fuck Maya, depending on the player's choice. This could be important in terms of the LIs. Now some will think that Josy wouldn't mind because she wouldn't be jealous. But jealousy could arise if the MC goes with Maya but doesn't dance with Josy afterwards. This would basically be the extended option from EP4, where the MC is supposed to decide whether to sleep in Josy's bed or Maya's. This could be the decision about a possible mutual relationship between Josy and Maya.

- MC goes to fuck with Maya and dances with Josy (throuple).
- MC only dances with Maya or not, but dances with Josy (MC prefers Josy).
- After fucking with Maya, MC does not dance with Josy (MC prefers Maya).

The girl on the right is the one showing her breasts. Is MC looking at the boobs or not? What a peeping Tom. But more important is what MC answers Chrissty, and that might have been heard by the topless girl. This could have consequences.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
To be honest, Tybalt should have more importance, because he was actually secondary to the whole story so far. I assume on the basis of your avatar, so that you are a Jill fan. Therefore, your statement is not relevant to me, because of course you don't want Tybalt to have fought more intensively for Jill than the front appearance shows us.:rolleyes:
My preference for Jill is irrelevant to the topic. Tybalt has shown no likeable value across all facets of the story. DPC seems to have gone out of his way to make him as unlikable as possible. The audience is not given a chance to see his side or change their view of him. Maybe later, he might get that opportunity. As of right now, Tybalt as an antagonist is minor league level, by comparison to say Quinn or Burke. As least with Quinn, DPC has tried to make her seem sympathetic, something with which many on this thread do.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
To get all the Quinn scenes, do you need to be on the Sage route?
Do you need to have gotten a lewd scene with Quinn? I thought you needed DIK affinity in addition to not being in a relationship with Maya and her girlfriend in order to unlock the threesome.
Not true. You need to fuck Quinn in Episode 4. You can skip Episode 6.
Okay, I looked at the wrong conditional statement and fucked that up! :poop:

Here are the conditions for getting the threesome in Episode 8:
you must be on the Sage path​
you can't be a CHICK​
you can't be on the Maya/Josy path​
you can't have gotten the masturbation scene with Jill in Episode 7​

If you didn't have sex with Quinn in Episode 6, a lot of the scenes and conversations before the sex scene itself are truncated, but you can get the threesome if the other conditions are met.

EDIT: Oh, about that sex scene with Quinn in Episode 4, there is no test for that in the entirety of Episode 8, so that is NOT a prerequisite for the threesome. If you got that information from some walkthrough, it is incorrect. However, it is required for the sex scene with Quinn in Episode 6, and will give you a bit less of an experience in the threesome scene if you haven't done that, but won't affect the sex itself, except for one sentence.

Confused yet?

Last edited:

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
I find it very amusing that you can bang Jade, and Sage while also screwing up Tybalt's plans with Jill. Mess with the whole family, that is funny.
( i kinda think that it was Quinn that let out the pics of Cathy. Her eating popcorn while all the DIK's are messaging about who could have done it, i think was a hint )

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
To get all the Quinn scenes, do you need to be on the Sage route?

you can't be a CHICK​

If you didn't have sex with Quinn in Episode 6, a lot of the scenes and conversations before the sex scene itself are truncated, but you can get the threesome if the other conditions are met.

EDIT: Oh, about that sex scene with Quinn in Episode 4, there is no test for that in the entirety of Episode 8, so that is NOT a prerequisite for the threesome. If you got that information from some walkthrough, it is incorrect. However, it is required for the sex scene with Quinn in Episode 6, and will give you a bit less of an experience in the threesome scene if you haven't done that, but won't affect the sex itself, except for one sentence.

Confused yet?
you have to be on sage's path to stay with her after the lesbian freakout, whatever chapter that is. there's quinn stuff unique to that choice including a sex scene.

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
Which one is that? You could be right. I'll check it out, probably tomorrow.
mc wanders into quinn's room during the free roam and gets assaulted to completion. there's also the kitchen convo with sage during which she asks if fuckface likes likes quinn (for the emotional perverts).

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
you have to be on sage's path to stay with her after the lesbian freakout, whatever chapter that is. there's quinn stuff unique to that choice including a sex scene.
Which one is that? You could be right. I'll check it out, probably tomorrow.
There's a lewd scene with Quinn in her room in Episode 4 that requires DIK affinity, but is exclusive to staying with the HOT's thus requiring being on Sage's route. Though that's only one IIRC.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Until I see them both in the same room as two individual people I ain't buying it. It would be perfectly in the DPC wheelhouse for them to be the same person. It's been 20ish years, give or take. Madame looks perfectly well like Bianca's mother. She's aged up and quit bleaching/highlighting her hair.
To be honest, Madame looks more like Lynette's other friend (the one with the black hair), but even that one is a stretch because the facial structure doesn't really fit.

Other option is that Zoey's mom is Madame. :Kappa:

CaptainSpunk

Apr 30, 2020
Wherever you have the game installed (on PC, at least, I don't know if the same for Mac or others). Game/Saves folder inside has all your saves and the persistent file, which keeps track of your scene and render unlocks.
[/QUOTE]

In my saves file its empty, yet when i load up the game my saves are there.....i'm stuck lol

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
In my saves file its empty, yet when i load up the game my saves are there.....i'm stuck lol
are we talking about the badik or the interlude folder?
because this is where I have them in the full game folder. haven't checked the interlude one

CaptainSpunk

Apr 30, 2020
are we talking about the badik or the interlude folder?
because this is where I have them in the full game folder. haven't checked the interlude one
the full game folder....not the interlude, basically my pc isnt good enough to play it anymore so i put the whole game folder on to a usb and then transfered it across to a new pc.....but the saves are not there....they must be somewhere else other than the saves folder

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021

you can't be a CHICK​

Confused yet?
There are many things that change if you are on quinn's route or not. example. If you've been fucking her, she will react differently when she sees you fucking sage in the yard at the party in episode 7. If you have been fucking her, you will see her face of disappointment and how she asks Riona if that is trully happening.
If you haven't been fucking her, she will just laugh, she won't care at all.
So DPC thinks on every detail and anything that changes your relationship with the character will change the outcome of certain scene.
That means, even if you reach all those requirements to have the 3 some, but you've not been fucking Quinn, she will act differently and the conversation, face expressions will be different from the scene where you've been fucking her for while.
In one, she will start showing as she have feeling for MC, in another she won't give a f.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes