LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
That one is weird. If you pick Others route, you see Bianca's boyfriend cheating on her. So it's not impossible for us to get Bianca at some point.

But I doubt DPC is going to do it, to be honest.
You mean this?
swing.png
If you pick Others route, you see Bianca's boyfriend cheating on her.
You mean Quinn's route.
It's also fascinating that you can't see both of this in one playthrough. You get one or the other. Probably means something, IDK.

---

I just want to talk of this for a minute.

I've seen the Sushi dinner scene a million times and there are no solid proof that either of them are a couple.
Yes, Olivia might've said "I love you" to Andy, but it was a friendly one because they were teasing him for being quiet when they first met him.
Matthew and Bianca also has no suggestive dialogue to each other that they were in a relationship. Don't know why people think they are. I'm not saying they aren't, I'm just saying you can't definitively say that they are.

Matthew and Olivia kissing outside near B&R the university where Jill is studying is kind of unintuitive because Jill might find out, don't you think? It's risky.

But, maybe DPC is just reusing assets and these are just two random people who happened to have same assets as Olivia and Matthew.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
In my saves file its empty, yet when i load up the game my saves are there.....i'm stuck lol
At least on windows 10: press the windows key, type 'run' and then paste %APPDATA%/RenPy/ and that should open the folder where all your renpy games have their saves. Sorry I didn't follow the entire conversation, if all you want is to delete the pressistent file it usually works just deleting from the folder I just mentioned, but I often delete it from the saves folder from the game as well.

If what you are looking for is about importing save into interlude, I am pretty sure that as long as you saved properly when the game prompts you at the end of episode 8, than the interlude should be able to detect it automatically.

This made me realized that we always talk about DPC high quality renders, animation his 'bad writing' but none seem to give props for his coding. I know he has a background in coding, but this is the only Renpy game that I've played that I haven't noticed any bug whatsoever and I play releases the moment they are live.

Not to mention the game is full of minigames and freeroams, thats mad impressive.

Last edited:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
You mean this?
View attachment 1822862

You mean Quinn's route.
It's also fascinating that you can't see both of this in one playthrough. You get one or the other. Probably means something, IDK.

---

I've seen the Sushi dinner scene a million times and there are no solid proof that either of them are a couple.
Yes, Olivia might've said "I love you" to Andy, but it was a friendly one because they were teasing him for being quiet when they first met him.
Matthew and Bianca also has no suggestive dialogue to each other that they were in a relationship. Don't know why people think they are. I'm not saying they aren't, I'm just saying you can't definitively say that they are.

Matthew and Olivia kissing outside near B&R the university where Jill is studying is kind of unintuitive because Jill might find out, don't you think? It's risky.

But, maybe DPC is just reusing assets and these are just two random people who happened to have same assets as Olivia and Matthew.
The reason why I love quinn's route is because you gather a lot of knowledge. And Quinn is all about knowledge and how to use the knowledge against people.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
If you could see both, then at the dinner you could point out that they're cheating, and DPC is probably going to have that reveal be a big event on Jill's path. We the players know, but Tremolo knowing too soon would require him not to tell anyone until the story requires that drama to unfold.

CaptainSpunk

Apr 30, 2020
At least on windows 10: press the windows key, type 'run' and then paste %APPDATA%/RenPy/ and that should open the folder where all your renpy games have their saves. Sorry I didn't follow the entire conversation, if all you want is to delete the pressistent file it usually works just deleting from the folder I just mentioned, but I often delete it from the saves folder from the game as well.

If what you are looking for is about importing save into interlude, I am pretty sure that as long as you saved properly when the game prompts you at the end of episode 8, than the interlude should be able to detect it automatically.

This made me realized that we always talk about DPC high quality renders, animation his 'bad writing' but none seem to give props to his coding. I know he has a background in coding, but this is the only Renpy game that I've played that I haven't noticed any bug whatsoever and I play releases the moment they are live.

Not to mention the game is full of minigames and freeroams, thats mad impressive.
I could kiss you right now bro, thanks for showing me where to find my saves....everythings good now.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
If you could see both, then at the dinner you could point out that they're cheating, and DPC is probably going to have that reveal be a big event on Jill's path. We the players know, but Tremolo knowing too soon would require him not to tell anyone until the story requires that drama to unfold.
Most likely. It's the same thing as with the tell Maya about Quinn choice - neither of the choices reveal anything significant, so it's probably done for story purposes.

You mean this?
View attachment 1822862

You mean Quinn's route.

---

It's likely done this way for story purposes. An MC who knows about Matthew and Olivia's infidelity and showing up at the dinner scene, might cause a disaster if he ends up revealing what he knows. But I'm sure it will somehow be useful in the Others' path.

I might misremember, but I vaguely remember about something being mentioned in the texts about Bianca's fiancée (who I'm assuming is Matthew). Or it might have been something I've seen among Dalli's texts, because according to him everyone is related to each other. :Kappa:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I didn't make that up, it's actually common knowledge.:unsure:
Well the rest I agree on... but that foxes are horny women ?!? :eek: :unsure:
What if the cheat sheet belonged to Carolyn or she knows who the cheat sheet belonged to?
:eek:
:KEK:
Where do you wanna go with this ?! :unsure: What does it matter ? Whether it belonged to Carolyn or she knows who it belongs to ? It's ultimately your choice what happens... ;)
Is MC looking at the boobs or not? What a peeping Tom.
1731554_3x.png :sneaky:
That one is weird. If you pick Others route, you see Bianca's boyfriend cheating on her. So it's not impossible for us to get Bianca at some point.
I was one of the first ( or first... who knows who cares who dropped this ) that just a slight glance at Bianca and you can see how badly she wants that D :KEK: Whether or not she gets it is up to you the player :p Though I have no doubt this would be an option ;)
Though me and my homie @AchedCroissant have our Jill route saves ready to cheat on that bitch as much as possible. :Kappa:
0b01ba1fc915d6568b7cdb2f9d84a663e485e2127742a71a86ba27584dd2606b.png :devilish::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Absolutely not... what DPC does in games bears with meaning... best believe that ! ;)
I wanna marry Quinn in real life. Can anyone help me? I need her.
9-1-1 ?! We got a little problem here... :KEK:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Most likely. It's the same thing as with the tell Maya about Quinn choice - neither of the choices reveal anything significant, so it's probably done for story purposes.

It's likely done this way for story purposes. An MC who knows about Matthew and Olivia's infidelity and showing up at the dinner scene, might cause a disaster if he ends up revealing what he knows. But I'm sure it will somehow be useful in the Others' path.

I might misremember, but I vaguely remember about something being mentioned in the texts about Bianca's fiancée (who I'm assuming is Matthew). Or it might have been something I've seen among Dalli's texts, because according to him everyone is related to each other. :Kappa:

I don't care about the math as long as it leads to Bianca :love:

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
The game's soundtrack was recently discussed here. I think this track deserves to be in Episode 9 at the Halloween party.
Meizong and in-game parties are just the perfect combination:

Abother one hot and drive theme:

And another one:

And finally. This gives me late 90s-00s night club vibes.

It would be cool to hear these Meizong tracks in the next episodes. If anyone has other ideas about music, I'd love to hear it.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
In my saves file its empty, yet when i load up the game my saves are there.....i'm stuck lol
That's pretty unusual, honestly, but I see somebody else aimed you at the %appdata% renpy folder, so I'm glad that got straightened out. The games typically save in both locations, so for yours to not save in the game install folder suggests a permissions problem.
I wanna marry Quinn in real life. Can anyone help me? I need her.
There's a whole group of people willing to help you.

NarcAnon.jpg

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

But I doubt DPC is going to do it, to be honest.

Though me and my homie AchedCroissant have our Jill route saves ready to cheat on that bitch as much as possible. :Kappa:
I know we are more in that gang
FFzywcaXoAEUjzc.jpg

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Just finished the Interlude on multiple saves and holy crap did that ever feel like 2 hours of wasted time.
I obviously did it in expectation of needing extended saves for Season 3 but I didn't really enjoy that. Not even the first time.
Cliche'd characters I don't really give a damn about doing things that don't concern me and my MC is there but I don't control him.
Zoey is well hot and all but I don't give a rats ass about her self centered doe eyed adventure and her sob story won't make me.
I certainly hope we'll get the option to mostly ignore her and there won't be an overly large portion of S3 devoted to her content alone.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You mean this?
View attachment 1822862

You mean Quinn's route.

---

your explanation is common sense, too unfortunately to be the right one

what completely escapes me is what would interest an MC not interested in Jill that two of her friends betray each other, not that for an MC interested in Jill it would be a memorable twist anyway....

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
The game has over 100 characters, (over 90 not including the Interlude characters and the generically named characters):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game is still a lot of fun, so I don't know why there's all this doom and gloom.
It isn't doom and gloom shazba . All stories have a beginning and an end.
It is retarded to think that DPC is going to keep up with 70-100 characters for more than a minute. Think of how stupid that sounds. If he hired staff, maybe. Otherwise, he is a one dude show. He is already tired. He already gave you guys the hint when someone bitched about the time and he noted how many characters he is having to track, let alone write about.

All I have said is no. Not 16, not 20 chapters. 10. 12 at the absolute most to keep the number round for each season.
He CAN'T keep it up. Plain and simple.
But he will undoubtably write more stories, so no gloom. No doom.
Maybe a revisit to B&R in a new epic.
Who knows?
Peace

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Does anyone have any idea, how long will it take to release the next episode?
According to the latest estimates of experts, the new episode should be released in late September - early October. That is, a year will pass since the release of episode 8 and it's too much even for DPC. The interlude was supposed to smooth out the expectation somehow, but it's too short and insignificant for that.

EDIT : After all, 2022 is a transitional year for DPC. Due to the release of the game in steam and GOG, he polished the game for about two months. The size of the Interlude is 700 renders, he usually makes this amount in a month, but he did this game for three months (illness, delay due to polishing for digital release, a short vacation, and so on).

I hope in 2023 he will return to the previous schedule and we will already be able to predict the approximate release dates of the game (April - episode 10, September 11 episode).

2022 is a terrible year. I wish it would end soon.:HideThePain:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
My DJ is in a coma for lettin' the record skip... lettin' the record skip... lettin' the record skip... DAMN ! :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes