Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Also the MC is once again not wearing his DIK jacket, and the jacket/shirt/whatever thing he is wearing looks rather goofy.
Here's comes my Dalli brainwave for today:
MC seems to wear black outfits as his 'nice clothes going out' attire. He has ditched his jacket on most of his official dates, so I'm guessing this will be more of the same. Knowing DPC, Zoya is probably interrupting one of those dates. MC going to specified location to meet your selected girl(s) from ep. 8 and of course DPC makes this one show up for the purposes of drama to ruin it. This narrative intention has been apparent to me for a while. It is a classic DPC troupe at this point to steer you in a direction so he can insert drama and ruin your fun. Won't work for me, because I will happily tell this creature to hop back on that board and skate on. If you inexplicably like this creature then you will be given the opportunity to ditch your selected girl, or cheat (which of course you will be punished for later). You won't be able to have your pinkcake and eat it too, however. Choosing Zoya will destroy what you have worked on for 8 episodes. I don't believe the hype about Zoya joining some kind of throuple. We are lucky enough to get M&J. Don't expect any more mini harems from this dev.

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
Unfortunately, I do not have time to follow all the information in the discussions. Can someone briefly explain why so many people hate Zoey? I don't see anything about her that makes me feel so negative.

Reactions: Walter Victor

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Here's comes my Dalli brainwave for today:
MC seems to wear black outfits as his 'nice clothes going out' attire. He has ditched his jacket on most of his official dates, so I'm guessing this will be more of the same. Knowing DPC, Zoya is probably interrupting one of those dates. MC going to specified location to meet your selected girl(s) from ep. 8 and of course DPC makes this one show up for the purposes of drama to ruin it. This narrative intention has been apparent to me for a while. It is a classic DPC troupe at this point to steer you in a direction so he can insert drama and ruin your fun. Won't work for me, because I will happily tell this creature to hop back on that board and skate on. If you inexplicably like this creature then you will be given the opportunity to ditch your selected girl, or cheat (which of course you will be punished for later). You won't be able to have your pinkcake and eat it too, however. Choosing Zoya will destroy what you have worked on for 8 episodes. I don't believe the hype about Zoya joining some kind of throuple. We are lucky enough to get M&J. Don't expect any more mini harems from this dev.
Without a jacket, Tremolo looks incredibly ugly. In the preview, he looks like a schoolboy who put on his older brother's clothes from college and went on a date with Irma from class unexpectedly ran into another girlfriend Judy from another class.
In his place, I would not take off jacket. It is clear that Pink is not yet able to create a normal texture of clothes, which makes the clothes look blurry.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Okay. I think that actually Dawe and Quinn are behind the blackmail of Chad. Yes, I know Dawe has pictures too, but Quinn explains it well in EP8. She says that everyone knows because Arieth keeps falling in love with other men. Ergo, Dawe will have known before and sent himself the pictures of Arieth with the DIKs to make himself look like a victim too.

"He said it was too risky." This one sentence from EP4 tells us who Quinn was talking to. Dawe. Why? He talked to Quinn in the credits of EP3 and in EP4 Quinn told Riona that someone can't come because there can be problems. It wouldn't be good if the MC met Dawe at HOT's house.

"Thanks to Chad, they were being watched." This sentence implies that a plan went wrong because of Chad. The reason is Chad's freak out.

I assume that Dawe's desire was to become president of Alpha's, and he asked Quinn for help and promised to remain a customer. But as Riona correctly points out, he's paranoid.

Then comes the flashback with Tommy and Quinn explaining why Tommy and Quinn want to get rid of Chad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes