felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In some aspects of development, he has advanced far (for example, coding and writing), in some he is close to the milestone. I think the fact that he decided to publish such a detailed status update right now says that he himself feels that he has already done half the work. October is already a completely pessimistic scenario, he should get sick again or troops should invade Sweden so that the game comes out only in October.
you were the last one to surrender to the impossibility of a July release...if it's September it will be the second half of the month, from there to October, it's not like it takes that much of a setback

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Why does she have a crooked сunt?
View attachment 1862541
Because she's standing with her hips canted, and that's what real women's bodies do. You should go play with one to confirm. ;)
When has he not been good at misdirection?
Often?

Half the players were convinced Mel or Sarah was fucking Chad.
Because they were in denial about his obvious homosexuality, which many of us had been calling out for a great deal of time in advance.

Huge number of players were sold on Geoff being Sage's dad.
Ok, I'll give you that one. The red hair and looking for her did make him the obvious standout, but now the question is whether he's Arieth's or Ashley. It's possible it's neither of them, but when you have children with red hair, one of the parents usually does as well, and men are less likely to dye their hair that color than women, so it's still in the realm of possibility here.

Nobody suspected Josy's "boyfriend" was a girl.
You and I remember that rather differently. Maybe with Ep 1 nobody thought it, but as soon as Maya also said she was involved with someone else it became a big red arrow pointing toward it, because we already knew by that point that Josy was also trying to get into B&R.

I'll grant you that a lot of people miss these things, just look at how many seemed shocked about Sage being Jade's daughter, or about Zoey's obvious and inevitable return. Frankly the biggest shock for me at this point would be if that little bag of cocaine never pops up again.

I have no speculation at the moment about what's really in the puzzle box on MC's desk, however. Unless it was Vinnie's, in which case I would not be surprised at all if it's drugs or his old bitcoin wallet that he ransacked the mansion trying to recover once the market rates went from $300 to over $10G in a short span of time.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't agree with that at all.

Mel and Sarah did have something to do with it, and we still don't know what (Mel is Troy's sister is my guess, but only coz they both look gothic). But there was evidence to prove it couldn't be them even while they seemed the obvious suspects (even Sage suspected them), and there was evidence that Chad was gay, and even that he was with Troy. Some people got it before the reveal, and some didn't. That tells me DPC played it really well. He risked putting too much out there totally spoiling it, but still a lot of people were shocked at the reveal.

Same goes with Sage's parents. There are significant clues on Sage being a Burke, but then the (literally) red herring was Geoff at the party. But in hindsight it's kinda obvious Geoff was Arieth's dad. The only other HOT who should have been at the party and wasn't. Once again, some guessed it, and some were duped by the red herrings. Once again, DPC provided clues and misdirection, risking exposing too much but found the happy medium.

If everyone guessed these, then he overplayed the clues. If no one guessed them, then he overplayed the red herrings. But with a good mix of both, what more could you possibly ask for?
Troy will be the MC's brother. Neil has a gay streak and Troy is gay. Who better to help Troy and Chad when it comes to Sage? No one, except the MC. The MC has a similar stature to Troy. Troy is the only guy the MC can play his guitar for (but I don't recommend doing that). Even Josy or Maya said that the MC looks better with short hair. Who has long hair. Troy.

Troy has been in college for at least 1 year. I don't know how long Melanie has been in college, but if Troy and Melanie started college at the same time, they would be twins. Not twins again.

Neil's question to Luis in the Lynette flashback from EP8 about whether he remembers the girl from last year, and Neil's fondness for condoms, suggest that he has another child. If he didn't have it, that would mean he has a son (MC) he didn't want. But Neil loves his son. But that would mean that the child Neil would have would be at least 1 year older than the MC. Therefore at least 1 year because we don't know exactly when Lynette's conception was from the MC.

Troy is the most likely candidate to be the MC's brother.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I hope she understands, but I have a bad feeling about this. Especially in Sage's way. I remember how harshly Jade reacted on the phone when MC wrote that it was better to end their relationship. She is a very narcissistic and selfish person. Jade is a very big control freak, especially seen in the sex scenes. Still, she is the mother of Tybalt, and Tybalt is similar in character to his mother. I think she is responsible for his upbringing. So I really have a bad feeling...
Probably the worst case scenario: Fuck Jade, show the sex video to Derek and have a leak, dump Jade for her "daughter" and finally hit Tybalt.
Stefan's reaction is also important in this scenario. I imagine how the whole "gang" comes to Burke, Stefan looks at the MC and recognizes him: Is this that son of a bitch who cucked me with my wife?
Best option: Fuck Jade, don't show the video, don't dump Jade(others path), and don't hit Tybalt.
Best option is to pick an LI and stick with your decision.:D(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I was surprised because I completely ruled out Stephen Burke because he didn't fit the profile. But DPC fooled me because Sage is adopted and therefore the genetic and character similarities could not be there.:rolleyes::devilish:
Besides, she is secretly Jill’s sister, which makes her the MC’s Aunt just like demon smile Jill!!!!!!!
Peace

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Often?

Because they were in denial about his obvious homosexuality, which many of us had been calling out for a great deal of time in advance.

Ok, I'll give you that one. The red hair and looking for her did make him the obvious standout, but now the question is whether he's Arieth's or Ashley. It's possible it's neither of them, but when you have children with red hair, one of the parents usually does as well, and men are less likely to dye their hair that color than women, so it's still in the realm of possibility here.

You and I remember that rather differently. Maybe with Ep 1 nobody thought it, but as soon as Maya also said she was involved with someone else it became a big red arrow pointing toward it, because we already knew by that point that Josy was also trying to get into B&R.

I'll grant you that a lot of people miss these things, just look at how many seemed shocked about Sage being Jade's daughter, or about Zoey's obvious and inevitable return. Frankly the biggest shock for me at this point would be if that little bag of cocaine never pops up again.

I have no speculation at the moment about what's really in the puzzle box on MC's desk, however. Unless it was Vinnie's, in which case I would not be surprised at all if it's drugs or his old bitcoin wallet that he ransacked the mansion trying to recover once the market rates went from $300 to over $10G in a short span of time.
My point is, we have people complaining that the Sage Burke reveal came out of nowhere. Some people had there minds blown when Chad was caught with Troy. This indicated that the misdirection worked, for some people.

Others worked some/all of these out. That indicated there were enough clues to work it out. (Although probably a huge percentage of people who "guessed" the reveals just read compelling arguments on the Internet anyway and then decided they'd worked it out.)

If all the people guessed the reveals, people would be saying they were obvious and DPC sucks.

If no one guessed the reveals, people would be saying it's just random bullshit from nowhere and DPC sucks..

Instead, we've landed in the middle where some guessed right, some were shocked. That's exactly what DPC set out to do (otherwise he wouldn't have placed clues, nor would he have placed red herrings). How is that not a success?

Note that the misdirection in the story, just like every other story, isn't to make sure nobody guesses the ending. It's to confuse things. If you don't want people to guess your ending, simply don't put any clues down at all.

Every good murder mystery has the clues and the red herrings thrown into the mix, and elimination, deduction, logic, whatever you want to call it, is required to wade through to solve the mystery.

If you're smart, you get it right. If you're not so bright you continue to insist Jill is the mc's aunt... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Hey all,

Here's some charts! As usual week 1 is the first Friday after release, in this case that release was Interlude. Weekly numbers are based on average increments between known numbers.

We'll start with static renders. Positives and negatives here. 1500 static renders after 15 weeks means an average of only 100 a week. As you can see this puts the update well behind anything in season two. The positive thing is that at week 5 he had 800 and apparently he didn't really start to work on statics until Monday 30th May so it's possible he's produces 700 renders in around two weeks, which would suggest an average of 350.

DPC says 1500 statics is 35-45% so let's presume 40. That means around 3750 total. This is around the total of Episode 7. 400 less than episode 8 and 400 more than episode 6. At 100 a week this could put render completion well into November. Episode 7 averaged 186 a week, episode 8 149. Let's split the difference, 168. At that rate still renders would roughly hit target around week 28 or 29 (9th or 16th September). With testing time that could mean a release 26th September to 3rd October. (In the unlikly event 350 a week is realistic that could put completion around 22nd to 29th July)

1654883148585.png

Animations don't make for much better reading. Only 114 produced (based 44 being left to produce after he confirmed 70 were complete the week before, could possibly add 8 to this estimate). Progress is ahead of 6 but behind 5. Episode 7 had 222 at this point. Episode 8 had 175. In fairness it's tough to know exactly how he is reporting animations since he has implied he might be counting a minute long animation as only 1 even if it's made up of multiple smaller animations. At 40-60% we can presume 114 marks the half way point. That's a target of 228. At the current average of 8 a week, target should be reached around week 28 or 29 (9th or 16th September). If we presume the episode 7/8 average of around 13 we could see completion around week 23 August 5th. Beta testing pushing release to late August.

1654884518762.png

WIth all that said I think July is now around 0% chance of release. August becomes the outside early release window. Sometime September seems the most likely bet. At that point it is possible he does what some suggested months ago and pushes release to coincide with Halloween. Right now i'd say optimistic would be the 2nd September, rational would be 23rd September, This would make production the same duration as episode 8. Pessimistic October 3rd.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I meant to crank this out yesterday, but work was too hectic.

So, Happy Belated Birthday, shazba!

View attachment 1862814

Even your girl is celebrating:

View attachment 1862815

She needed a bona fide dance floor, so I stuck her on Tommy's. If it wasn't such a pain in the ass, I would have added Anthony in there with her because let's face it - the boy got moves. Besides, you would have deserved a little NTR, even if it's Platonic, for abandoning her sig. I don't know who she is, but I like her. And she made it easy to spot your posts (for reading, not for skipping ;)).
(y)

I ditched Yoko because the Youtube clip that I was linking to was removed. The dude who created the video removed all his videos, and what was cool was how many views he received simply from being redirected from this site. But I'm sure 80% of the views were Casmyr...

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23 and OFT

Zwafou

Jan 3, 2018
8 lewd scenes as of yet...

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Manifesting Heather sexy-time ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I wish the same.

However, it is fair to estimate that there will be around 13 scenes in the episode.
And now each main LI is expected to have at least one.
That leaves around 6-8 scenes with side girls.

Heather is hard to reach and there are more than a dozens of side girls that applies for theses :
Nora, Jade, Cathy, Camila, Riona, Mona, Quinn, Lili, Becky, Sarah, Melanie, Ashley, Zoey, Sally, Envy, Madame
And most probably :
1 Nora, 2 Jade/ Cathy, 3 Camila/Riona, 4 Quinn, 5 Lili / Becky, 6 Zoey, 7 Envy/Madame (Mona, Sarah, Melanie, Envy, Ashley,
Sally)

My guess is, like in the previous episodes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there will be an event of some kind (beer pong, drink based game ...) where MC warm things up with one girl and ends with another. On that basis, we may have Heather involved. And that would be a good start.

Another problem would probably be how many times he can afford to emply his balls in one free-roam.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: neziajudas

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Thanks for reminding me about Mona. With all the talk about Bianca lately, I almost forgot about her. Gonna have to replay that bathroom stall scene soon! So much wasted potential due to her premature departure.
Always down for getting wasted. Imagine her instead of ass tampon man as drinking buddy during the doorm party, including waking up the next morning. Bet she wouldn't have messed up either if we had set her up with Penny. :sneaky:
Also always down for giving the MC a deserved slap in the face. That could have been some spicy lewd scenes. :devilish:
I miss Mona. FeelsRainMan

Why did you change the Bianca profile picture? :cry:
Because I was bored and had too much free time. :censored: Probably going to switch back to Bianca soon though, as a lucky measure hoping for more content. :illuminati:

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
Reading this thread is so wild sometimes, So far the curent biggest Butt hurt points revolve around

1-Zoey
2-Why is MC freaking out when he 'doesnt have a reason' (Didn't fuck with Jade)

For the Zoey one
- Okay look, I get that people would be mad that her interlude ate up valuable time creating the next episode with your beloved LI, I get that, I'll be here waiting for Bella wistfully like some widow gazing out upon a stormy sea for the next however many months.
BUT and this is pretty key here, it was actually important for the story telling. Zoey turning up at the end of EP8 I initially didn't give a fig, I was just thinking "Um, Okay... I don't care? I have my chosen LI she is way too late for any attention thanks", but her turning up made sense, it was already hinted at with the flashback, it would help the MC solidify whether he was really both feet in with his chosen LI, and give him a little sort of get out of jail free card if the player doesn't like whatever develops next for whatever reason. So I wasn't mad, I just didn't care.
Then the interlude happened, and I put it off for a while because I didn't think it'd have much of interest for me, but then I played it and now I'm actually really pleased with the story telling DPC has gone for. It gave a lot more depth to Zoey and MC's relationship no matter which way you played her DIK/CHIK, and quite critically, it actually painted her as a real option and not just some afterthought/get out of jail free card. The whole story demonstrates that she had very real feelings for the MC, I don't think its inaccurate to say she straight up loves him, and just didnt realise until he was missing (that whole home blindness point) heck she didn't sleep with anybody else while she was away either... her first port of call upon getting back and dropping her stuff is to try and call him, and when he doesnt answer she is straight over to his house.
So now my opinion is very different, because she has been made a whole character; Her coming back is gonna be sad for her and MC because he has moved on just as she realises she is in love with him. There is some kind of emotional weight behind that whole arc that is missing from some others. This will give the MC closure on this whole thing so he can appropriately move on which I think is a nice touch (I'm also expecting a metric shit tonne of drama though but that DPC's bread and butter)
In fact I found the whole thing so interesting I played the forbidden chaste route with a depressed mofo of a MC just to have one play through where MC doesn't break her heart.
(If you're mad because you think Zoey is gross looking okie dokie sure, all personal taste, go off! ..But MC clearly liked it enough to catch the feels and you are playing him, not you...)

TLDR, She adds emotional growth/weight to the story.

For the MC freak out
- Yep, this confused the shit out of me until about a week ago and it's still a little shaky. Removing all specific route options, the only reasons I can think of for the freak out is:
1 - Tybalt hates your guts and who knows what he has said to mummy and daddy dearest.
2 - No matter what Jade wants/wanted the MC's D. You at best turned her down cold and she was pissed.
3 - MC is freaking out he is about to see the University head staff kind of without warning.
4 - A reason that has not been spelled out for dummies like me yet. (I don't have all the theory crafting tin foil hat abilities of Dallix)

TLDR, Nothing major but no more so than some other twists so IDK

The better question is why is Sage yelling at you to get out the 'Fucking' bathroom no matter what? :unsure:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Every good murder mystery has the clues and the red herrings thrown into the mix, and elimination, deduction, logic, whatever you want to call it, is required to wade through to solve the mystery.
Unless it's a TV show mystery, in which case 99% of the time it's the weekly guest star that has a recognizable name. :)
I am telling you now, most of us will be dead before this game is completed.
Well, I likely will be, but I sincerely doubt that most of the regulars here will have that much difficulty. Long development time by a small team generally will take quite some time, but I'm very glad there's such quality.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes