Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
DPC does not care about antiNTR complaints, he cares about patreons' money and he is not going to risk a penny on the issue

but the problems of the interlude go a bit beyond the triangle that isn't there, which in the end is just an additional (tendentially pointless) reason for Zoey to leave San Diego (besides the fact that she has no more money of course, who knows why she doesn't have as many fans...)

would like to be an extended story, instead it proceeds in jumps not covering any issue satisfactorily

Zoey goes from wanting to let MC go in her new life (ghosting him) to wanting to be a part of it again by listening to the chatter of a group of uninformed people, who are clearly not sentimentally mature, in a way that is useful to the narrative, but very unnatural

it's all an ups and downs of emotions, at least for me, not very engaging and the Zoey who returns from San Diego is exactly the one who left, the evolution is really minimal, or do you think she now knows what she wants?
Objection!!!
The interlude its just a big justification of why Zoey didn't fuck anyone in her time away from MC and now wants to jump on his cock again.

Reactions: SomboSteel

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Objection!!!
The interlude its just a big justification of why Zoey didn't fuck anyone in her time away from MC and now wants to jump on his cock again.
EXACTLY if DPC hadn't of coddled the sensabilities of the readers so much and made Zoey out to be a manipulated love sick puppy which seems so out of character from the bad ass she looks like as well as the detention underage drinking trouble maker we were led to believe from the flashback it would have been great.

But for the sake of the FANS alone he gave us Jill mache two instead of Quinn Josy hybrid we deserved.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
DPC does not care about antiNTR complaints, he cares about patreons' money and he is not going to risk a penny on the issue

but the problems of the interlude go a bit beyond the triangle that isn't there, which in the end is just an additional (tendentially pointless) reason for Zoey to leave San Diego (besides the fact that she has no more money of course, who knows why she doesn't have as many fans...)

would like to be an extended story, instead it proceeds in jumps not covering any issue satisfactorily

Zoey goes from wanting to let MC go in her new life (ghosting him) to wanting to be a part of it again by listening to the chatter of a group of uninformed people, who are clearly not sentimentally mature, in a way that is useful to the narrative, but very unnatural

it's all an ups and downs of emotions, at least for me, not very engaging and the Zoey who returns from San Diego is exactly the one who left, the evolution is really minimal, or do you think she now knows what she wants?
Game development is always risky. It is impossible to please everyone, there will be a dissatisfied whiner who will complain about the decisions of the developer. He took a risk with the controversial Interlude, which turned the whole script upside down, but not completely. Unsubscribing from Patreon a dozen donators is not a problem. There will always be the new subscribers
The best way is to make the game the way you want and not to adapt to the wishes of others.

Reactions: SomboSteel

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I have a question Jill's sister [confirmed dead] or [just gone?]
I have a crazy theory. The Royces hid her in a mental hospital and pass her off as dead/missing. This is a very conservative, closed "royal" family that is obsessed with their reputation. Remember what Jill said? In our family, if you don't act like Royce, it's easy to become an outcast. They do not want the white crow to dishonor their family. They got tired of enduring Lana's rebellious punk antics and sent her into isolation in a madhouse. Rich and powerful people can arrange this. Perhaps Jill knows what is really happening with Lana and she is preparing for a support campaign, looking for influential allies. "Campaign for Lana" - with a lot of complex preparation, we can still see the materials on her desk during the penetration. I don't think such an effort is just to honor a dead sister, Jill wants to go against her family.
Just a theory, we'll see about that.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
On reddit a user is doing a character elimination poll:

Only Sage and Josy have survived, who do you think should be eliminated in the final round? The last character will the least hated character overall

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
On reddit a user is doing a character elimination poll:

Only Sage and Josy have survived, who do you think should be eliminated in the final round? The last character will the least hated character overall
Oh my god Josy the most insignificant character and Sage the most ignored by the game character!

• Angry
Reactions: Hawke84
Jun 26, 2019
the last time i played baDIK end of cum-petition(intro of hellsweek thats was 2yr ago correct me if im wrong)
totally i dont know whats new now(except interlude s3)!!

who do you think will die in baDIK?(ill expect someone will die, since i played Acting Lesson)
Maya or Josy?
Tommy or Nick?
Quinn or Rio?
Derek or Neil?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
the last time i played baDIK end of cum-petition(intro of hellsweek thats was 2yr ago correct me if im wrong)

who do you think will die in baDIK?(ill expect someone will die, since i played Acting Lesson)
Maya or Josy?
Tommy or Nick?
Quinn or Rio?
Derek or Neil?
No one. It's a different game. Acting Lessons was a psychological thriller, baDIK is a college American pie-style comedy with drama elements

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021

Maya or Josy?
Tommy or Nick?
Quinn or Rio?
Derek or Neil?
Quinn 100% and other :unsure:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I have a crazy theory. The Royces hid her in a mental hospital and pass her off as dead/missing. This is a very conservative, closed "royal" family that is obsessed with their reputation. Remember what Jill said? In our family, if you don't act like Royce, it's easy to become an outcast. They do not want the white crow to dishonor their family. They got tired of enduring Lana's rebellious punk antics and sent her into isolation in a madhouse. Rich and powerful people can arrange this. Perhaps Jill knows what is really happening with Lana and she is preparing for a support campaign, looking for influential allies. "Campaign for Lana" - with a lot of complex preparation, we can still see the materials on her desk during the penetration. I don't think such an effort is just to honor a dead sister, Jill wants to go against her family.
Just a theory, we'll see about that.
Jill's sister is the Madame, and she may or may not have amnesia :KEK:

make sure to give me my credit after the big, dramatic reveal goes down (y)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
yet somehow everyone likes them more than the others

maybe it's just you who is wrong?
There is a good reason why people choose those two girls.
Josy, it's the easiest one, the pretty sexy funny girlfriend every teenager dreams about. She doesn't have much to say, she smiles and swallow, the perfect date you pick up one saturday evening, you make her drink, you fuck her in a back alley and you drop her home untill next week end!!
Sage, the epitome of the sexy redhead with big milkers, who wouldn't want to fuck her brains out ? The perfect fuckbuddy who spend her time in her room studying while you fuck everybody else around. She don't mind too much, she only loves your dick as a placeholder for someone who will come next, not a nobody like you but someone of higher class.

• Angry
Reactions: LSC82 and Journey95
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes