znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I also think it's because of the delayed Episode 9. But canceling Interlude wouldn't change anything - DPC still had to tell Zoey backstory as a long Episode 9 opening. And we'd get the same 9-10 months of development . Episode 9 would be gigantic.
Or just not tell the Zoey backstory and most fans would be OK because there is so much other, interesting content. She was a blip on the radar for many episodes and no one cared about her. Suddenly Interlude and.... what will possibly be a 10 month delay between Ep8 and Ep9. Not good.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
When i say that Pink Rose is the most wholesome place, despite that Madame, i'm fucking serious

View attachment 1897235
No drama, no fights, no secrets, no shady businesses (weed doesn't count in my book). Just fun ladies working their asses off (literally) with lots of love to share :love: Screw B&R, DIKs and HOTs, MC should move to Pink Rose and live happy forever with the girls and great homie Stanley.
I love this scene because of the way Sandy grabs MC like a dog grabbing its favorite toy. :ROFLMAO:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I'm almost positive it was Quinn pre this she got rid of Alpha's by blackmailing him to get to Sage and she tells riona at end of that chapter if Sage was first who do we target next? The next target would be the president of Diks aka Rusty. Get rid of Rusty and Tommy can take over with Quinn. Get rid of Chad cut ties between Hot's and Tri alphas. Which was both their goals so it could have been either Quinn or Tommy that did it those would be my bets but I think Jade's a good canadit for it as she "Knows" Cathy and Stephen had an affair together but they stayed friends but she seems rather happy to see her leave. Hope that helps Stephen has no reason to do it so in my honest opinion the only three suspects are. Tommy, Quinn, or Jade.
I don't know, I don't see how Tommy will become president. He's just as responsible for the Cluck as Rusty and the rest of the Diks, even more so being the VP and all. It would make no sense for the authorities to strip Rusty from presidency and then give it to Tommy. If anything the entire fraternity should've been suspended as it was the Diks account that posted the Cluck Not Rusty's.
Also Tommy is a terrible leader all he did was spend Rusty's money to buy drugs so how would it benefit Quinn if he became the leader.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
It could also put Jill and Izabella into a Maya and Jose route which I'm sure the fans are interested in, but this is just a theory. I have about 38 renders saved through this play through focused souly on their dialog that I want to sift through haha. I'm to obsessed with Isabella haha.
Speaking of do these boots look elevated off the ground to you or is it a distance thing or high heel thing?
View attachment 1898179
Or the wearer is hanging from the ceiling

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueDude and OFT

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
The developer himself admits that the interlude was a way for him to catch his breath and take a break from the game that he has been making for three years. He practically burned down on episode 8, a loved one died, it's hard to expect and demand something from him. Interlude is a sweet story, it has a lot of interesting play mechanics (like Zoey's diary), but Zoey is not interesting to anyone.
If he had made a similar Interlude about Riona or Quinn, he would not have been so condemned here
They banned your main account and you created this one to repeat the same old thing? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, PashafromRussia didn't do a good job at being sneaky :LOL:
Repeating the same claims from before? (The developer said that, the developer said this,....) And ranting about the Interlude? With that new account name (which is an abbreviation of an old one)? :Kappa:
Yeah, my guy isn't even trying

PFR1.png

PFR2.png

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I don't understand what you guys are talking about.
By the way, I noticed here that in this topic it is customary to mock Jill, calling her a "goblin". I don't agree with that.
The features of Jill's path are that it is intended only for the solo path. If a player pursues Jill and alternates her with other girls, chemistry and emotional attachment are lost. Jill is no longer special to you, but just one of many. But if you only have one, you reject Josy, Maya and other sexy chicks for her, the game rewards you with an amazing finale in episode 8.
No girl in the game has such an emotional and tense ending. I like Sage, but Jill has her own beauty.
Jill's path is simple. The player only needs to follow her path and that's it. Those who pursue other girls lose a lot.
View attachment 1898493
Nah. It's just another disney's fairy tale. I'm good without it:)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Isn't that what Jill is supposed to be for? For fairy tales that middle-aged men like :unsure:
Yeah, the classic cliche of the young, beautifull and virgin woman who were never touched or feel anything for another man until meet the special one, her first and only: "you", the guy who is reading the story.

I don't see anything wrong with Disney fairy tales.:)
Moreover, in this AVN genre, everything is very bad with romance. In most games on the site, romance begins with the fact that MC just gives a cheap rose in the morning and she falls in love with him for an incomprehensible reason.
MC has done a lot for Jill and I believe that their feelings are sincere. I'm more skeptical about feelings, for example, talking about Bella. I think Bella is interested in MC only as a memory, and not as a serious romantic partner.
Disney fairy tales are good when you have 13. After that is good grow up and realize that life, love and romance doesn't work like that. And no, i'm not saying that MC's romances with the others are 100% realistic, but their ups, downs, doubts and conflicts strikes me way more as a true love story than MC/Jill.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes