Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't understand what you guys are talking about.
By the way, I noticed here that in this topic it is customary to mock Jill, calling her a "goblin". I don't agree with that.
The features of Jill's path are that it is intended only for the solo path. If a player pursues Jill and alternates her with other girls, chemistry and emotional attachment are lost. Jill is no longer special to you, but just one of many. But if you only have one, you reject Josy, Maya and other sexy chicks for her, the game rewards you with an amazing finale in episode 8.
No girl in the game has such an emotional and tense ending. I like Sage, but Jill has her own beauty.
Jill's path is simple. The player only needs to follow her path and that's it. Those who pursue other girls lose a lot.
View attachment 1898493
I walked the path of Jill. And it's just boring! It's like I'm watching a tearful romantic soap opera for little girls. You need to walk around with blue balls for almost the entire game and keep an eye on the CHICK points, increasing them with the actions of the loser. And that sex scene with Jill in episode 8? "Ah, make love to me!" God, it's so boring, you can fall asleep under it. More sleepy sex can not be imagined.
Снимок1.JPG
Снимок24.JPG

Goblin jokes come from the horrible renders of her smile. Please keep the children away from the screen:
jill_goblin.jpg

About her personality, I have already said what I don’t like about her. Her naivety, too "correct" and the patronage of the protagonist, as if she were his mother. Well, at least she's making attempts to reform and come out of the shell, which is good. The only thing I'm interested in about Jill is her sister's story, and how Royce is related to Lynette, MC's mother.

Last edited:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Yeah, the classic cliche of the young, beautifull and virgin woman who were never touched or feel anything for another man until meet the special one, her first and only: "you", the guy who is reading the story.
Pathetic. What a bunch of pussies those guys are.

Isn't that what Jill is supposed to be for? For fairy tales that middle-aged men like :unsure:
Even I'm not into fairy tales. Romance movies make me vomit. I can stomach a few. I'm far more turned on when I see heads getting cut off and blood spilling everywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: AchedCroissant

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Jill is as much like a real girl as possible, so is the relationship with her. Sage, Bella,Broccolli Queen can also be met, but you will have to try and they are unlikely to look in your direction. Jill is an average Minie or Casey in her behavior and psychology, which you can meet in the supermarket when buying a ticket to a football match. For me, the biggest dissonance is that Jill is essentially a simpleton, and does not try to hide it. She does not have any arrogant traits or habits, if you remove all this aristocratic tinsel from her, it is unlikely to distinguish her from Maya. I think those who pursue her want the most realistic representation of the relationship.
Come on man. The most realistic girl you can meet in real life is Josy. It is Josy who is an ordinary, simpleton, friendly neighbor who is easy to communicate with and has a minimum of drama. Also, Josy is not a stereotypical collective image that is presented in the game:
Sage: The most popular girl in school, a hot cheerleader but with a rich inner world, beautiful, smart and with a big heart
Maya: Damsel in distress
Quinn: Bad girl, tsundere
Jill: Typical Disney Princess
Bella: Favorite MILF
Josy is odrinary
If I want an ordinary girl in this game - I choose Josy
If I want a good girl, I choose Maya
But my favorite you can see on my signature ;)

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Jill is as much like a real girl as possible, so is the relationship with her. Sage, Bella,Broccolli Queen can also be met, but you will have to try and they are unlikely to look in your direction. Jill is an average Minie or Casey in her behavior and psychology, which you can meet in the supermarket when buying a ticket to a football match. For me, the biggest dissonance is that Jill is essentially a simpleton, and does not try to hide it. She does not have any arrogant traits or habits, if you remove all this aristocratic tinsel from her, it is unlikely to distinguish her from Maya. I think those who pursue her want the most realistic representation of the relationship.
If anything its the opposite, Jill is an unrealistic ideal and that's the point of her romance path, its a fairy tale like other uses have said. Josy and Sage are the type of girls who exist IRL.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Come on man. The most realistic girl you can meet in real life is Josy. It is Josy who is an ordinary, simpleton, friendly neighbor who is easy to communicate with and has a minimum of drama. Also, Josy is not a stereotypical collective image that is presented in the game:
Sage: The most popular girl in school, a hot cheerleader but with a rich inner world, beautiful, smart and with a big heart
Maya: Damsel in distress
Quinn: Bad girl, tsundere
Jill: Typical Disney Princess
Bella: Favorite MILF
Josy is odrinary
If I want an ordinary girl in this game - I choose Josy
If I want a good girl, I choose Maya
But my favorite you can see on my signature ;)
Yeah Sage is the best girl for me too. She has some drama without going overboard (like Maya), feels real unlike Jill or Bella (love them but their romance paths are not really grounded) and has a more memorable personality than Josy who while fun is a bit too "simple".

Overall I'm the most invested in her path and I hope now that she and the MC are dating for real we get some great content in S3.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
By the way, I noticed here that in this topic it is customary to mock Jill, calling her a "goblin". I don't agree with that.
The features of Jill's path are that it is intended only for the solo path. If a player pursues Jill and alternates her with other girls, chemistry and emotional attachment are lost. Jill is no longer special to you, but just one of many. But if you only have one, you reject Josy, Maya and other sexy chicks for her, the game rewards you with an amazing finale in episode 8.
No girl in the game has such an emotional and tense ending. I like Sage, but Jill has her own beauty.
Jill's path is simple. The player only needs to follow her path and that's it. Those who pursue other girls lose a lot.
View attachment 1898493
I agree. For me, Jill is the best. The other girls are great, but Jill resonates with me.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Isn't that what Jill is supposed to be for? For fairy tales that middle-aged men like :unsure:
Pathetic/ What a bunch of pussies those guys are.

Even I'm not into fairy tales. Romance movies make me vomit. I can stomach a few. I'm far more turned on when I see heads getting cut off and blood spilling everywhere.
It didn't make you go "awww" when the mc and Josy walked hand in hand into the gym together? Doesn't young love just make you all warm and fuzzy? :p

My wife and I actually tend towards horrors and thrillers too, but a good romance can hit the spot from time to time. :giggle:

But surely the drive of most of these games is to eventually get the girl. All the talk of "waifus" must mean the guys playing it actually feel some (misguided) form of attachment? :unsure:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I don't know, I don't see how Tommy will become president. He's just as responsible for the Cluck as Rusty and the rest of the Diks, even more so being the VP and all. It would make no sense for the authorities to strip Rusty from presidency and then give it to Tommy. If anything the entire fraternity should've been suspended as it was the Diks account that posted the Cluck Not Rusty's.
Also Tommy is a terrible leader all he did was spend Rusty's money to buy drugs so how would it benefit Quinn if he became the leader.
Doesn't matter if he's a terrible leader Quinn doesn't care if he's good or bad just that he'll help her deal drugs. RUSTY doesn't want drugs in the DIKs it's mentioned thats why tommy has the internal click within the Dik's that consist of Johnboy, and Tommy only Possibly Jacob as well because during the Cumpation he's watching the door and you ask "Diks only?" "More of a Tommy and Johnboy only. It's my turn to watch the door." But with Sage and Rusty out of the way Tommy would have an easier time convincing the rest of the Diks to fall in line. This is all mentioned in chapter threes(Maybe fours) beginning scene btw. When Johnboy Elena Tommy Quinn and Heather are having their little drug party in Tommy's Room.
Later on Quinn tells Riona if Sage came first who comes next? And next on the chopping block would be the one that stands in the way of drugs in the Diks which is Rusty because Tommy made a deal with Quinn to be his scapegoat if shit went south as well as trying to convince more Dik's to "party".

I will admit im more so on the side of it being REVENGE from Jade for fucking Stephen behind her back than anything else she would be my #1 suspect Stephen has little to no reason to do it so he's not even a suspect in my eyes. After all Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Last edited:
Reactions: PFR+

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Also, who is Stephens three girls he's slept with? Camilla didn't do it and only other people on Quinns roster is Riona Quinn and Sarah. (that we know of)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
View attachment 1898493
Calling Jill a "goblin" has nothing to do with her storyline and everything to do with her looks.

Reactions: Ilhares

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Jills the most annoying love interest Maya get jealous she also locks out Sage and Quinn she's so much maintenance. But because of my theory im gunna have to make her cry her little eye's out to see what's up between the Jill, MC, and Isabella threesome.

Last edited:

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
Jill is a virgin. She is also talented, intelligent (also emotionally) and classy. She wants her first time to be perfect and doesn't want to share her BF with 5 other woman. She deserves it man. Show some respect! Gotta respect this girl dude! :LOL:

But seriously. All that's missing from her now is high sex drive and you got yourself an absolute keeper. High maintenance doesn't have to be a bad thing, as long as it pays of.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
All this talk about realistic paths. I honestly couldn't care less if one of the girls I pursue in one of the AVNs I play has a "Disney" path if she yet resonates with me for whatever reason.
Would be kinda boring if I went for the same personality everytime, no? It's a game after all and I don't aim to replay rl relationships.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
All this talk about realistic paths. I honestly couldn't care less if one of the girls I pursue in one of the AVNs I play has a "Disney" path if she yet resonates with me for whatever reason.
Would be kinda boring if I went for the same personality everytime, no? It's a game after all and I don't aim to replay rl relationships.
True, its all about preferences. I prefer Sage but Jill's path is overall really well executed as well (disney or not).

georsak

May 15, 2021
I will admit im more so on the side of it being REVENGE from Jade for fucking Stephen behind her back than anything else she would be my #1 suspect Stephen has little to no reason to do it so he's not even a suspect in my eyes. After all Revenge is a dish best served cold.
That was my first reaction when I saw her expression when the other teacher was talking to her about Cathy in the teachers' break room. I instantly thought "she did it". Of course her expression is ambiguous and can be interpreted as annoyance, sadness etc. But my gut feeling is that she leaked the photo for revenge. We saw she can be petty and vindictive in the end of ep8 when she threatens Fuckface.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't see anything wrong with Disney fairy tales.:)
Moreover, in this AVN genre, everything is very bad with romance. In most games on the site, romance begins with the fact that MC just gives a cheap rose in the morning and she falls in love with him for an incomprehensible reason.
MC has done a lot for Jill and I believe that their feelings are sincere. I'm more skeptical about feelings, for example, talking about Bella. I think Bella is interested in MC only as a memory, and not as a serious romantic partner.
The joke is that the MC can decide whether to make his first date with Jill out of interest in her or to annoy Tybalt.:unsure:

That would actually be a reason for me to play a Jill path just to annoy Tybalt.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen
Dec 8, 2018
Man I just finished episode 3 of the first season and I'm really into the story. It's the first time that a game of this style has caught my attention so much.

I like how well the story unfolds, that it interests me beyond wanting to see the sex scenes already says a lot to me. And that 2000s movie vibes (THE MUSIC AAA) that doesn't get to be cringe (Not always).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes