Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
While I agree it would be interesting to see more Arieth content, that dum-dum doesn't even know what a pregnancy test is, let alone how to take one. She would probably put it in her mouth like an old school thermometer instead of pissing on it. She can't even tell that she has an entire seaside ecosystem crawling around her vag. I'm still going with Heather for now. That way, after MC fucks her hard in ep. 9, DPC can play the who is the father drama between Tommy and MC after Heather starts showing (even though the player knows it can't be MC). It will also get the pregger simps off DPC's back for a while by finally giving them what they want to see.
God, how I was dying of laughter when Arieth was about to cook soup along with a tin can. :LOL: I can't believe that in real life there can be someone so stupid

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I forgot to mention, Perma DIK Path... :HideThePain:
That doesn't matter much... only thing you need to be afraid of is whether or not you fucked her mom and if it comes to light and how bad will the repercussion be if there is going to be one... :eek: That you are fucking around with anyone else doesn't seem to faze Sage at all ;) :p

Taz423

Mar 27, 2021
That doesn't matter much... only thing you need to be afraid of is whether or not you fucked her mom and if it comes to light and how bad will the repercussion be if there is going to be one... :eek: That you are fucking around with anyone else doesn't seem to faze Sage at all ;) :p
Well when I chose Sage MC just broke it off on the phone with Jade and she got really pissed, so I presume she confessed to her? I know shes not fazed, but her own stepmom tho??

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well when I chose Sage MC just broke it off on the phone with Jade and she got really pissed, so I presume she confessed to her? I know shes not fazed, but her own stepmom tho??
For the love of drama anything is possible, but for Jade to tell her daughter, with whom she does not have a great relationship, that she had sex with her boyfriend seems incredible to me.

Surely you haven't made a new friend and somehow she will make you pay for it

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
God, how I was dying of laughter when Arieth was about to cook soup along with a tin can. :LOL: I can't believe that in real life there can be someone so stupid
I know at least one woman that stupid (ok, not can cooking stupid but Kelly Bundy stupid, only she doesn't look good enough to compensate).

Taz423

Mar 27, 2021
For the love of drama anything is possible, but for Jade to tell her daughter, with whom she does not have a great relationship, that she had sex with her boyfriend seems incredible to me.

Surely you haven't made a new friend and somehow she will make you pay for it
Well I missed the part where we find out they aren't on the best of terms... But I guess she can torpedo her plan like how our ex did Megans in Acting Lessons.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
This game has sale now about 20% off on Steam platform, holy deal. I wonder what does this mean? Upcoming new content update soon? :unsure:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well I missed the part where we find out they aren't on the best of terms... But I guess she can torpedo her plan like how our ex did Megans in Acting Lessons.
You mean the many times that Sage was talking to different people and said that she doesn't see eye to eye with her family or didn't want her family's help didn't clue you in at all?

Reactions: Ilhares

Taz423

Mar 27, 2021
You mean the many times that Sage was talking to different people and said that she doesn't see eye to eye with her family or didn't want her family's help didn't clue you in at all?
Well I understood at as trying to be independent, not actually having bad opinions about one another. Then it is a *whole* new scenario...

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
There are people that are even more stupid then Arieth many a time in college I was woken up at 3 AM:mad: by some jackass that didn't know to add water to ramen noodles:ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
On several occasions, but particularly in the sixth chapter when Mc goes to console her in the rain, Sage tells him how his mother, whom we did not know was Jade at the time, would react badly if she tried to talk to her about her problems

Reactions: Taz423

Helsvinir

Apr 3, 2020
Is there a way to see peoples names in rebuilding the dorm house minigame? im using a walkthrough for it but cannot connect some names to faces so its abit annoying o_O

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes