shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah i have mod installed, playing on android using joiplay, using compressed game
So it sounds like a recipe for disaster. Mods, Android (where’d you even get that from, the link has been down forever).

Unfortunately I’m not sure what kinda support you can get for this.

Are you able to access the RPY files? It’s possible you just need to define the episode missing variable and you’re good to go.

Oi shazba ! :oops: :eek: Don't tell me you want to be a girl ?!!! :eek:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
What’s wrong with that?! It’s 2022. :p

Nah, I was just thinking of some random college movie where the dudes dress up as chicks and join a sorority, many sexual hijinks ensue. :sneaky:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

Nah, I was just thinking of some random college movie where the dudes dress up as chicks and join a sorority, many sexual hijinks ensue. :sneaky:
1 There is nothing wrong with that... :whistle:
2 JFC I wrote point 1... :FacePalm::eek::KEK:

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
This game needs sharing options to boost interest in it. MC can share Maya with Derek, Josy with Tommy, Sage with Burke, Jill with Tybalt, Bella with Magnar, Quinn with Vinny. Others with Neil.
Maya with derek? It is not possible due to legal issues on Patreon

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also has a number of fantastic appearances by Animal House alumni. I don't think BaDIK has many guys who could pass as women, though. Not that they exactly blend in in that movie, either - though it's hard to deny that Barry Watson has great legs.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Considering what just happened to Fetish Locator, I wouldn't get my hopes up.
Fetish Locator's Patreon issue was the blackmail, right, not the fact that the underlying code was written to make them siblings (i.e. it's not just a quick name change). Anyway, I don't remember the context of the blackmail (and I don't want to get into a discussion of FL on this thread), but I'm curious, would that be similar to the Tybalt blackmail? Or is it the main character blackmailing people into doing shit?

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Considering what just happened to Fetish Locator, I wouldn't get my hopes up.
That's why I said this game depends on Patreon. On Steam and GOG in many European countries these kinds of games are prohibited and their benefits are zero and paying music licenses, personal, is not cheap. Making flags and scripts are easy but there are other areas where it requires more time and more investment money. It is logical ,We all need to eat

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If DPC had wanted incest from the beginning he would have killed Neil and left Lynett alive. :WeSmart:
godkingxerxes says she's alive so... never say never! :Kappa:
Neil is Lynette.

We thought DPC subverted the AVN genre by having the mom die, but she didn't, she had gender confirmation surgery after li'l Fuckface was born, became Neil and then lied about his past.

DPC subverted his subversion! :eek:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Neil is Lynette.

We thought DPC subverted the AVN genre by having the mom die, but she didn't, she had gender confirmation surgery after li'l Fuckface was born, became Neil and then lied about his past.

DPC subverted his subversion! :eek:
That's my theory....

Thief...

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That's my theory....

Thief...
Really? I don't even remember reading it before. It must have subliminally crept into my brain, all Inception like, just waiting for the right moment to emerge and have me furiously type it out, trying to take full credit for it when it was already exposed long ago. Insidious! :eek:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dear LizaS As a hardcore fan of the beautiful Jill I ask you to give me a collage of Jill's faces when she smiles because I want to show the world how beautiful Jill is and that everyone envies her not like the ugly shit that the rest of the girls are...

My beautiful gobblin princess is the reason why I am a better person every day

Always yours

AchedCroissant

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes