Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
in my opinion if we choose the best available renders of each character Bella and Jill (but you have to choose really well.. :oops:) dominate

thus discarding excessive freedom in proportions and enigmatic smiles is a no contest

if instead we take a random render probably Nicole has a good chance of winning
I think both Camila and Riona have good chances of winning. Latina Goddess and Kitten for a reason. :love:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think both Camila and Riona have good chances of winning. Latina Goddess and Kitten for a reason. :love:
most of the time Camilla looks really "fake" she looks plastic, out of all the characters she is the one who most often looks like a doll and Riona has very questionable renders (like when with Quinn they catch Mc and Sage), only in the last chapter she made an incredible leap forward

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
most of the time Camilla looks really "fake" she looks plastic, out of all the characters she is the one who most often looks like a doll and Riona has very questionable renders (like when with Quinn they catch Mc and Sage), only in the last chapter she made an incredible leap forward
How tf is Camila looking plastic? I think it's one of the best models in the game, along with Riona.

Reactions: Ilhares and shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How tf is Camila looking plastic? I think it's one of the best models in the game, along with Riona.
if we talk about the face to me Camilla seems the least finished of all, the most basic of all.

Riona as a character has always been interesting, but in the last chapter from an aesthetic point of view she really took a very important leap forward.

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
hello i wanna try this game... so i just download top download or i must download season 1 and 2 first ?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
if we talk about the face to me Camilla seems the least finished of all, the most basic of all.

Riona as a character has always been interesting, but in the last chapter from an aesthetic point of view she really took a very important leap forward.
I don't know, I find Camila unique. I don't remember seeing her character model (or a similar character in another game). The most basic face is probably Mona, as it's widely used and you can find it in a bunch of games.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes