ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
yeah, as far as comic book stuff sure you could easily assume alternate universes. but these arent comic book stories lol. and maybe my memory is just foggy at this point, but what are the timeline reasons you are talking about? why couldnt somebody just assume these take place simultaneously like an anthology, merely covering a different age/demographic of characters?
Because both game, take place in the "modern age", but one MC is above 40, while the other is 18. Badik should take place at least 20 years, before AL. and that's not what happening. This alone should be enough , for anyone to guess, they probably not connected to each other.
or at least make people use their brain, and think that something not right here :ROFLMAO:.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Because both game, take place in the "modern age", but one MC is above 40, while the other is 18. Badik should take place at least 20 years, before AL. and that's not what happening. This alone should be enough , for anyone to guess, they probably not connected to each other.
or at least make people use their brain, and think that something not right here :ROFLMAO:.
idk maybe im just confused or missing something, but why cant they both be taking place in the modern age with characters that are differently aged? why do they have to be 20 years apart? they dont have to be sequels or prequels, but if you take away any mentions of dates/years in the games themselves why cant they just be taking place at roughly the same time in the same universe?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: godkingxerxes

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
idk maybe im just confused or missing something, but why cant they both be taking place in the modern age with characters that are differently aged? why do they have to be 20 years apart? they dont have to be sequels or prequels, but if you take away any mentions of dates/years in the games themselves why cant they just be taking place at roughly the same time in the same universe?
Rusty started the DIKs.

Though it's entirely possible he got the name from a previous fraternity that was on campus that was forced to close due to sheer crazy.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
It was stated by DPC that his intencion was for them to share the same world but scraped the idea pretty early.

Reactions: SomboSteel

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
so you wanna keep the Dik and the Hots mention, but you wanna take away the time itself.?! :unsure:
They might can share the same universe in a very far stretched idea. In which case, the Badik , Dik fraternity and Hot sorority is not the same as was in the Al.
but this is a very very very far stretched idea. It's Dalix multiplied by one million :ROFLMAO:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Rusty started the DIKs.

Though it's entirely possible he got the name from a previous fraternity that was on campus that was forced to close due to sheer crazy.
hmm. thanks for the clarification. i had always assumed that it was meant that he founded this iteration of the DIKs

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
so you wanna keep the Dik and the Hots mention, but you wanna take away the time itself.?! :unsure:
They might can share the same universe in a very far stretched idea. In which case, the Badik , Dik fraternity and Hot sorority is not the same as was in the Al.
but this is a very very very far stretched idea. It's Dalix multiplied by one million :ROFLMAO:
i mean, are the specific dates/months/years stated in either game crucial for their stories? i cant remember how the specific dates are integral for either narrative. i dont think it's too crazy to just assume both of these games take place from like 2010-2020, the specifics are irrelevant as of now. but maybe thats just me?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
i mean, are the specific dates/months/years stated in either game crucial for their stories? i cant remember how the specific dates are integral for either narrative. i dont think it's too crazy to just assume both of these games take place from like 2010-2020, the specifics are irrelevant as of now. but maybe thats just me?
I think Maya's calendar, showing our Time, the 2020-2022. So it's our present days.
AL MC's is about 40 years old, when he was 20, the time he should be in the Dik fraternity were in 2000. But the fraternity in Burgmeister & Royce was recently created, I think 2 Year before MC joined. :unsure:
So the AL MC and liam can't be part of this one, and I don't remember either if he mentioned which college they were in.

so either they were in a different college, that somehow have the same Dik and Hots stuff existed.
or it's a different universe.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I think Maya's calendar, showing our Time, the 2020-2022. So it's our present days.
AL MC's is about 40 years old, when he was 20, the time he should be in the Dik fraternity were in 2000. But the fraternity in Burgmeister & Royce was recently created, I think 2 Year before MC joined. :unsure:
So the AL MC and liam can't be part of this one, and I don't remember either if he mentioned which college they were in.

so either they were in a different college, that somehow have the same Dik and Hots stuff existed.
or it's a different universe.
i get that. but does it actually matter what Maya's calendar says? would the entire universe of BaDIK implode if the calendar in game was actually a mistake and its supposed to say its 2019? or even 2023?? what if it was supposed to say 2030?

unless DPC plans on using the exact year to make some kind of jab at a particular person/event which was relevant during that specific time, i dont think it actually matters what the "official" year is. and with that line of thought, its pretty easy to accept that these two games are essentially an anthology series focusing on different stories within the same universe. both games are contemporary with the with 20-teens and beyond, the specifics at this point in time arent relevant to anything for either story and to be honest i never expect them to be.

maybe im technically wrong, and if so then so be it. i dont really care that much about all this. but most people who would play both of these games on Steam that arent patrons or pirates would basically make the same assumptions i did in this post. there are no disclaimers in game specifically stating the two games are unconnected. most people playing that arent like us here on this forum wont be scanning every single detail of every scene looking for connections or lack of connections, more so if we count people who will only play this when the whole thing is actually 100% finished and wont have to wait months between episodes.

so even if DPC says in some random interview that the games are in no way connected and never shall be in the same universe, the majority of people who buy and play this game will not know that and will likely assume the opposite. so what is really canon then, what the creator says even if its meaningless or what the majority of people will believe on their own even if its wrong? its an interesting question :)

Reactions: ename144

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
:unsure:
Actually, I would immediately, assume it's an alternate universe, Earth-2 or something.:p:ROFLMAO:

Those who played Al, first, should know very well that, the 2 game is in a separated universe, since I assume they at least follow the Developer's "career", so they are aware of the things.

and Those who played Badik first, should have more than 1 brain cell, to realize they can't be connected for timeline reasons. so it's come to the fact of individual folks ignorance:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So its like the old Star wars EU with the first 6 movies or as i like to say the good ones. I would compare it to the sequel trilogy But that would not be unfair to AL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kellermann

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
been replaying. and the facial expressions are done very well.
with Chad's "what do you want with me?!" didn't notice the dude was teary eyed the first time.
with Tommy's "I don't know" when you refused to fight.

mostly cuz I've seen such expressions a few times when I was charging in.
with enemies you don't really notice much, you're more busy pummeling
with friends, there's a kind of pause, shock, sadness and betrayal.
Yea it's been talked about before but the time put into those expressions really make things come to life. Along with a bunch of other things DPC adds in to really make it feel like an experience rather than a lot of dialogue you just have to click through to get to the good stuff. There are very few other games that can do that and most of them aren't even that far along yet or have been abandoned.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
  • Great hair
Bro, I know you like Zoey so your judgement of great hair is already questionable, but MC in BaDIK? Great hair? No. It doesn't even look good on Rose. The first hairstyle was the most ridiculous style I've witnessed on an MC since the Jessie Eisenberg curly fro in TFTUV. BaDIK MC also has the most bizarre sine wave neckline. How in the hell does that happen? He must be inbred. Bella apparently cleaned that shit up and it does look better after the cut, but now it looks too much like Tommy. Bella apparently dyed it darker as well. Tommy and MC are morphing into the same person. Same hair, same downward slant eyebrows, same bitchiness. At least Tommy doesn't have MC's glassy grey corpse eyes.

I doubt this game will have any MMF content as his core audience is too weak and would cry NTR even though it isn't. There won't be any content involving other guys having sex with girls the MC has had or if it happens it will be off screen.
He has already shown two dudes making out and sexy talking each other. Not much of a leap to the devil's threesome. And as long as the ball sacks don't touch, then you're good. :KappaPride:

At the very least JB wants to watch. That scene with the JB and Elena at dorm party shows they both want it to happen. Burke watches the MC on video balls deep in Jade and I still think someone (Burke, Vinny, or one of the DIKs, etc) was watching MC getting his knob polished by Bella in DIK house library. Voyeurism is definitely a DPC kink in this game, so I think he just might give players the option to have JB watch from the cuck corner.

What about the one from the Zoey preview? :KEK:
:unsure: I can't really remember it. Trying to remember a Zoey preview is like trying to remember an ant that I stepped on when I was 5. I'm sure it happened, but not important enough for me to commit it to the temporal lobe brain file. All I recall is MC doing Tommy's tell, I think (hand on neck?)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
i get that. but does it actually matter what Maya's calendar says? would the entire universe of BaDIK implode if the calendar in game was actually a mistake and its supposed to say its 2019? or even 2023?? what if it was supposed to say 2030?

unless DPC plans on using the exact year to make some kind of jab at a particular person/event which was relevant during that specific time, i dont think it actually matters what the "official" year is. and with that line of thought, its pretty easy to accept that these two games are essentially an anthology series focusing on different stories within the same universe. both games are contemporary with the with 20-teens and beyond, the specifics at this point in time arent relevant to anything for either story and to be honest i never expect them to be.

maybe im technically wrong, and if so then so be it. i dont really care that much about all this. but most people who would play both of these games on Steam that arent patrons or pirates would basically make the same assumptions i did in this post. there are no disclaimers in game specifically stating the two games are unconnected. most people playing that arent like us here on this forum wont be scanning every single detail of every scene looking for connections or lack of connections, more so if we count people who will only play this when the whole thing is actually 100% finished and wont have to wait months between episodes.

so even if DPC says in some random interview that the games are in no way connected and never shall be in the same universe, the majority of people who buy and play this game will not know that and will likely assume the opposite. so what is really canon then, what the creator says even if its meaningless or what the majority of people will believe on their own even if its wrong? its an interesting question :)
What is canon is what the creator say, you might be right on that, a folk may assume it's the same universe, but he will be wrong on that, even if he doesn't know.

But I can assure you most people are not Dalix, :ROFLMAO:.
Most people will remember, first that " hey this is the same creator, who killed one of the love interest " , before they even remember, that the Dik fraternity was mentioned in both game. :ROFLMAO:

so when someone ask, then other will answer and they accept it and move on. Badik and AL are in a separate universe, period.
and as a former high tier, knight, you know this better than anyone, so use your knowledge and teach the peasants,:ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So its like the old Star wars EU with the first 6 movies or as i like to say the good ones. I would compare it to the sequel trilogy But that would not be unfair to AL
there is a difference, however. Star Wars itself is the Universe, whereas the Dik fraternity is not. A parallel dimension is a better description. ;)

Reactions: Darkwen

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
That's because Sage's father, at the time, was the most practical option, based on discussions (with Sage and him). It's much more likely it was Arieth, as she wasn't even at the right party, or Ashley, who was hiding upstairs in tears.
My money is on him being Jill's father. Makes more sense for the preps to want to kiss his ass.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
What is canon is what the creator say, you might be right on that, a folk may assume it's the same universe, but he will be wrong on that, even if he doesn't know.

But I can assure you most people are not Dalix, :ROFLMAO:.
Most people will remember, first that " hey this is the same creator, who killed one of the love interest " , before they even remember, that the Dik fraternity was mentioned in both game. :ROFLMAO:

so when someone ask, then other will answer and they accept it and move on. Badik and AL are in a separate universe, period.
and as a former high tier, knight, you know this better than anyone, so use your knowledge and teach the peasants,:ROFLMAO:
yeah. like i said i dont really care much about this either way. i just wanted to make sure that i adequately explained why some people will always think that they are in the same universe. if DPC wanted it to be officially known these two games were wholly separate from each other then he should have done a much better job demonstrating than what we got.

if people do want to believe they are in the same universe i dont have anything against that, and i cant hold it against them if they dont even know they are wrong. i dont think any harm is done if people wrongly believe that either. if anything it might make the games more interesting than less.

just my two cents....god you can tell there is nothing left to talk about with these insane wait times between updates lol

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
My money is on him being Jill's father. Makes more sense for the preps to want to kiss his ass.
Does it? After seeing her mom and getting some more insight to why her sister was on bad terms with her parents, it wouldn't make sense for the dad to be that eccentric. He'd probably just be as reserved and "proper" as the mom. Plus other than his last name being on the school, I just feel like the preps are willing and ready to kiss any rich guy's ass if it means networking and connections.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JLucci and Sasanid
Apr 10, 2022
Does it? After seeing her mom and getting some more insight to why her sister was on bad terms with her parents, it wouldn't make sense for the dad to be that eccentric. He'd probably just be as reserved and "proper" as the mom. Plus other than his last name being on the school, I just feel like the preps are willing and ready to kiss any rich guy's ass if it means networking and connections.
Disagree. I can envision the dad being more softer and lighthearted with Amelia being the authority figure. It would explain why Jill is drawn to Fuckface, he can goofy and irreverent. A lot of women look for qualities their father had in their men.

Reactions: JLucci
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes