shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
around 9800+ posts worth i'd say.
the throuple i was in irl phased me out of it after about 3 months, about 7 years later the ladies were still together when i ran into them. so i would agree throuple probably won't last because of Maya's issues getting the better of her is an easy story to write; without fire even.
Sage branch won't last or rather has about the same chances of lasting as Bella branch or a relationship with Envy [and those are my 3 fav ladies in the game]
but how does a broke ass guy years younger than any of the three measure up in the long-term for anything other than a purely physical relationship 2 years down the road. now if MCs financial situation changes [as in before end of college...& Bella's biological clock starts pressuring her.... they may 'make it work'
same with nicole i suppose if we are ok with being an insta-daddy to a child who is HOW old? Our finances must change, she isn't going to be able to stay a stripper for much longer.... and do you really want her to,; what is happening in the VIP every night you aren't there...
and super-mega-hot Sage, who mostly has her shyte together in regards to school.... yeah she is gone if she finds out you banged her mom regardless of how well you did, also comes from a Very different social station.
so that means we become a bouncer at the pink rose and hook up with Lily in the long term in 3 years?
or actually focus on School eventually and become an engineer?

some o you sick fucks say Nah we will be the madame's fuckboy [i just threw up a little in my mouth] :sick:
The mc is actually ridiculously awesome; any girl would be lucky to have him. Depending on how you play the game, he is:
  • Straight A student
  • Thoughtful and caring
  • Top fighter
  • Sex god
  • Go-get 'em attitude (i.e. he gets shit done, doesn't procrastinate)
  • Born leader
  • Great hair
  • Massive cock
His has only a few negative traits:
  • Bit of a snowflake
  • Penniless student (although most student are)
  • Can't hold his liquor
It's obvious why any girl would like him long term.

:p

I don't want to sound like a bitch, but I didn't ask for a lecture. I just want to know the variable without having to use a mod. I already have a ton of playthroughs and I am just testing something.
permanent_affinity = True/False
affinity = DIK/NEUTRAL/CHICK
dik = -20 (massive chick) to 20 (massive dik)
To add to that:
"cpenalty" and "dpenalty" are used to calculate affinity:

if cpenalty >= 11:​
permanent_affinity = True​
affinity = "DIK"​
if dpenalty >= 11:​
affinity = "CHICK"​
if cpenalty + dpenalty == 15:​
affinity = "NEUTRAL"​

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Can I play Interlude with only saves from season 2 or do I still need to download the whole game of season 2?
This is 2 questions. The answers are No, and yes.

The saves at the end of season 2 must be exported into another file in order to be imported into the interlude and used for Season 3.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
The mc is actually ridiculously awesome; any girl would be lucky to have him. Depending on how you play the game, he is:
  • Straight A student
  • Thoughtful and caring
  • Top fighter
  • Sex god
  • Go-get 'em attitude (i.e. he gets shit done, doesn't procrastinate)
  • Born leader
  • Great hair
  • Massive cock
His has only a few negative traits:
  • Bit of a snowflake
  • Penniless student (although most student are)
  • Can't hold his liquor
It's obvious why any girl would like him long term.

:p

To add to that:
"cpenalty" and "dpenalty" are used to calculate affinity:

if cpenalty >= 11:​
affinity = "DIK"​
if dpenalty >= 11:​
affinity = "CHICK"​
if cpenalty + dpenalty == 15:​
affinity = "NEUTRAL"​
negatively bad joker is also missing

Reactions: shazba

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have a rough idea of what might have been another reason from Quinn to set up the party at the Preps. Heather, Melanie and Sarah talk about the Crabs Lotion in the Hot Tube and that Sarah found it (judging by all the talk) at the DIKs.

Quinn moves the party to the Preps so that no HOT girl can catch it at the DIKs. But Quinn doesn't want to party with the Alphas anymore and punish them. That's why Craps Arieth is with the Alphas.

I wonder how Quinn is going to keep the Alphas on their toes about the Halloween party. She drops the Alphas' craps bomb and they are quarantined. It gets even better. The MC's reaction to a rooster cluck will cause the Alphas to blame Dawe because the MC points out that Dawes keeps scratching his sack.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BigBlueDude

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Is there a variable to change the DIK status?
Yes, you can. The only workable way is to play through the game multiple times, playing a different personality and making different choices. I recommend trying it, BaDIK has a high replay value.

I have a rough idea of what might have been another reason from Quinn to set up the party at the Preps. Heather, Melanie and Sarah talk about the Crabs Lotion in the Hot Tube and that Sarah found it (judging by all the talk) at the DIKs.

Quinn moves the party to the Preps so that no HOT girl can catch it at the DIKs. But Quinn doesn't want to party with the Alphas anymore and punish them. That's why Craps Arieth is with the Alphas.

I wonder how Quinn is going to keep the Alphas on their toes about the Halloween party. She drops the Alphas' craps bomb and they are quarantined. It gets even better. The MC's reaction to a rooster cluck will cause the Alphas to blame Dawe because the MC points out that Dawes keeps scratching his sack.
I'm already scared when Quinn said "I'll take care of the alphas". She is smart and cunning, but Quinn lacks strategic thinking. Her "chess moves" usually end in disaster. I hope the DPC will give her one chance to rehab and do the right thing.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2017
been replaying. and the facial expressions are done very well.
with Chad's "what do you want with me?!" didn't notice the dude was teary eyed the first time.
with Tommy's "I don't know" when you refused to fight.

mostly cuz I've seen such expressions a few times when I was charging in.
with enemies you don't really notice much, you're more busy pummeling
with friends, there's a kind of pause, shock, sadness and betrayal.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
been replaying. and the facial expressions are done very well.
with Chad's "what do you want with me?!" didn't notice the dude was teary eyed the first time.
with Tommy's "I don't know" when you refused to fight.

mostly cuz I've seen such expressions a few times when I was charging in.
with enemies you don't really notice much, you're more busy pummeling
with friends, there's a kind of pause, shock, sadness and betrayal.
Him crying in that scene somewhat foreshadowing that his secret could ruin him because that was pure fear on his face.

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [Interlude Season 3] + Scrappy's Multi Mod

Download Apk: Mega, Google

Download Apk+Obb: Mega, Google

Note:

For Importing Season 2 Saves :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Damn the links are broken anyone have an android link?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
as far as i know there is no really good working android version, brandy made one (or better said, he tried), but it was buggy as hell if iam not wrong... dont remember exactly, but i think it was removed than, and its not on his patreon page anymore too.

Some might correct me here... but yeah i think thats about it for a android version...

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I think the devil's threesome is on the menu with either JB/Elena...or maybe a lesser chance with Tommy/Heather.
I doubt this game will have any MMF content as his core audience is too weak and would cry NTR even though it isn't. There won't be any content involving other guys having sex with girls the MC has had or if it happens it will be off screen.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes