bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
As a Swede you must answer me this please. Is the attire below considered normal and acceptable for a dude? A cleavage cut pink blouse and rolled up jorts with little navy boy anchors on it?

View attachment 1953929
This attire is acceptable if you wanna attract... gay dudes or teen girls who adore Justin Bieber. DPC need to level up Tremolos drip lol

chittyboomboom

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone know if the GoG version includes the interludes? DrPinkCake has easily become the goat of Adult VNs and I want to support them but I still want all the content (not a fan of Patreon).

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Sry nah, not in this game... you have to switch between DIK and CHICK choices in a way that it makes just no sense at all if you want to be a "neutral" guy who doesnt step on other toes...

Of course, youre right... to be a "neutral" guy is some complete normal thing, in real life... but in this game? The choices you have to make are either chick or dik, NEVER neutral (in between). So youre forced to jump back and forth the entire time to be neutral, but that is not neutral at all, its shizo.

like: "come on i beat up troy" and than "yeah i beat up the jocks too, oh wait, no i cant i have to be neutral so i dont fight them now cause this would be another dik point, i need the chick point now" really, you think that is a "neutral way" to be? aha

In staying neutral this game just makes no sense like this... and DPC should have considered that more, like implement neutral choices too, but there are none.
I can't agree. The Affinity system is just too loosely structured to hold up to any scrutiny, and the so called 'Major Decisions' are all over the map. Far from it being awkward to vary between CHICK and DIK decisions, I think it makes much more sense to look at each decision individually and pick whatever makes sense for the MC (in a given run).

It's easy to imagine why an MC might, say, avoid fighting Troy or Tybalt and still mix it up with the jocks or Tommy. Likewise there's no reason a generally CHICKish MC couldn't hold a grudge against Stephen or join his former maggot father at a bar. It only takes 5 decisions on each side to lock in Neutrality.

Hold up, didn't he say he already workked on the big threesome scene? If so, then that "big threesome scene" is separate from this new threesome scene that he is working on for M&J (and they certainly need one by ep. 9). So who is the other threesome with?
While I'd love a good M/J threesome scene, I hope their big scene is them and the MC finally hashing out how this relationship is going to work. We should have had that conversation ages ago, but post-Crossroads it would be absurd to delay it any longer. Once that's out of the way we can get on with the sexy times.

I can understand everything, but how did you keep yourself from beating Tybalt? Oh that scene! I can press the repeat button endlessly.:LOL:
View attachment 1953396 View attachment 1953401
Really? I almost never punch Tybalt because I the guy's utterly irrelevant. For all his screen time he's barely speedbump to the MC, and he's already suffered for that transgression without us having to lift a finger. And even if we did want to lift a finger, clubbing him senseless with a tennis ball feels both more visceral and less legally actionable.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
After that sparring, the MC better not throw any stupid shit about Zoey if he's dating Sage, because she can crush his skull with her smash punches without much effort.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I doubt it is going to be Zoey. She would have MC before anyone else. Besides, she wasn't interested in sex during entire San Diego, so I really doubt she is suddenly going to whore it up with a bunch of strangers at B&R either.
You are forgetting, she had gone for rides on the MC's magic barber's pole. One spin on that stripper pole, and no other man can appeal, but to get another chance to climb to the top, and slide back down, his flag staff, she'll happily gobble pussy like a wild turkey.

Or else I just felt like mixing metaphors because I've been working too many 76 hour weeks lately. (My own damn fault - I own my business, and agreed to building a project for a show on a short timeline - but it has definitely effected my mental state. I do sleep great though, which is a nice change!!!)

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
He ruined his own damn life. All he had to do is be a decent human being and show a little humility, and he wouldn't have had nearly the run it with the three legged personification of Karma.
(OK, I think I'm renaming my MC in all my playthroughs as Karma's Third Leg. It suits my sense of humor.)

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Really? I almost never punch Tybalt because I the guy's utterly irrelevant. For all his screen time he's barely speedbump to the MC, and he's already suffered for that transgression without us having to lift a finger. And even if we did want to lift a finger, clubbing him senseless with a tennis ball feels both more visceral and less legally actionable.
A speedbump that tries to blackmail a girl into going out with him via legal action... my only regret is that you cant curb stomp after the hit. Dude is a straight up sleaze.

Even Bella talks about how Tybalt will eventually get his comeuppance, MC asks when .... well MC is that karma with a right jab.

krhuner

Jun 28, 2020
hi, im starting this game and i dont know if its better for a first walkthrough to be a dik, a chick or neutral. Any recommendations?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
hi, im starting this game and i dont know if its better for a first walkthrough to be a dik, a chick or neutral. Any recommendations?
My first blind playthrough I always approach it exactly as if I were the MC in game making selections. I choose what comes naturally. There are many routes to take and you can always (and probably should) go back for multiple playthroughs to unlock all of the content. That said, a lot depends on which girl(s) you intend to pursue. If you want Maya/Josy, Bella, Jill, it would be best to lean CHICK. If you want anyone or everyone else then you can whip your DIK out and have fun.

You are forgetting, she had gone for rides on the MC's magic barber's pole. One spin on that stripper pole, and no other man can appeal, but to get another chance to climb to the top, and slide back down, his flag staff, she'll happily gobble pussy like a wild turkey.

Or else I just felt like mixing metaphors because I've been working too many 76 hour weeks lately. (My own damn fault - I own my business, and agreed to building a project for a show on a short timeline - but it has definitely effected my mental state. I do sleep great though, which is a nice change!!!)
I don't know much about wild turkey and have never seen one gobble pussy...but I must admit, I would be curious to see this depraved act. Since Zoey looks and acts basically like a turkey (blueish head, beady black eyes, similar mental capabilities), maybe I will get the chance to witness it if you are correct.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So remove the things that are not needed and it becomes more manageable from a release standpoint. The madame adds nothing. Interlude was disappointing. He spent significant time reworking the phone system in between releases. Quite a few mini-games have added little. Recently, he spent plenty of time working on a way to create revenue on another platform.

The amount of waste in this game is adding up. DPC's greatest quality is his storytelling, but he continues to add in other areas. Not great for the audience.
Absolutley disagree.

Yeah there are some things i can do better "without" but most of them add just a huge part to the feeling of a whole college-dik-life.

It would feel completely different without the pink rose, the phone is essential, cause well... dude its collegelife, do you know anybody between 18-25 years old not attached to the phone? I dont.

I dont like Zoe and her comeback, but for what DPC obviously planned with her, the interlude was necessary. Its clear that she will be the main character aside from the MC, as LI or not... if you decide that she will not be his LI anymore, than at least best friend. And maybe, its a big big big hope of mine... we can make a couple out of derek and Zoe... that would be awesome (but yeah i already see the NTR whining ahead) and overall, the intelrude was good made, and we at least got some insight in this relationship with the MC, what is a benefit as itself.

Yeah i could do without the interlude too, could have been cut short and implemented in episode 9... but cut it all out would be no good...

The minigames i like overall pretty much, yeah playing brwaler hundred times and so on gets a little bit annoying the longer the game goes, but well, after one playthorugh you can easily turn them off without missing anything anymore... but would there be no minigame at all, this game would feel rather incomplete... it has the whole package, and everything in good quality. Cut something out completely and it would be not the same...

Of course these things are extra stuff DPC has to made, but lets face it, he is calling it out himself, he need sometimes just a little distraction from the ongoing making arts and 08/15 code. So i think its a good way if he likes coding something different, that he put in minigames, and as we see in his dev-updates he really likes these kind of things from time to time, to get his mind off other things. Would he stop doing these things, i bet making this game would be only a shore at some point, and he will burn out faster. We dont want that...

Besides, i dont think the minigames (doesnt matter which) are that time consuming to make. They are pretty simple, Would say, they add a maximum of 1-2 weeks development time for each epsiode... the code itself not even a day. Coded minigames like this myself with c++ for about 20 years ago (made a tetris copy and such for a school-project)... its really easy and by far not that time consuming as you think.

For DPC these things are kinda a "break" i think.

Same goes for the girls-cast... writing years and years only for a couple of girls could be way to boring in the long run... so he creats diversion and distraction a lot, but look up all the other games out there... which concentrate only on 2-3 girls, sometime only on 1... after a while you can really SEE how the dev gets exhausted and bored with his own game... and at the end, if these games get an end, it will be rushed cause the dev just want to get over with it.

To create diversion and distraction is not only a way to make the game "bigger" but a way to stay interested in making it too...

Do i whish the updates would come out faster and some stuff i think is not necessary will be cut short? Yeah!!

But if i think another time about it... all the stuff is not only for us to play, its for DPC to make and distract himself too. If this means, this stuff is necessary to keep him working, that iam happy about it...

DPC is kinda seeking stuff he just WANTS to create and not "has to create" to stay interested... and stuff like the pink rose girls, minigames, music, and all those little things, seems to keep him energized.

I was wants against this stuff too, and i think there are way to many girls in the games and he should focus on less girls... but i just playing the game again and just notice how good all these little things add up and making the whole experience way better. And of course i notice... they were made cause DPC wants to make them, and thats the main reason i think.

Just another example, i LOVE Red Dead Redemption 2 so much... but lets face it, 80% of the game is filled just with little "sidestuff" like feeding the horse, pet it, cleaning weapons, and on and on and on... but man it adds some pretty nice immersion i dont want to miss, its about a whole experience. not everybody likes that, or would prefer a short and fast paced tension building story... but yeah, i think DPC loves these kind of things too and wants to create them.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Absolutley disagree.

Yeah there are some things i can do better "without" but most of them add just a huge part to the feeling of a whole college-dik-life.

It would feel completely different without the pink rose, the phone is essential, cause well... dude its collegelife, do you know anybody between 18-25 years old not attached to the phone? I dont.

I dont like Zoe and her comeback, but for what DPC obviously planned with her, the interlude was necessary. Its clear that she will be the main character aside from the MC, as LI or not... if you decide that she will not be his LI anymore, than at least best friend. And maybe, its a big big big hope of mine... we can make a couple out of derek and Zoe... that would be awesome (but yeah i already see the NTR whining ahead) and overall, the intelrude was good made, and we at least got some insight in this relationship with the MC, what is a benefit as itself.

Yeah i could do without the interlude too, could have been cut short and implemented in episode 9... but cut it all out would be no good...

The minigames i like overall pretty much, yeah playing brwaler hundred times and so on gets a little bit annoying the longer the game goes, but well, after one playthorugh you can easily turn them off without missing anything anymore... but would there be no minigame at all, this game would feel rather incomplete... it has the whole package, and everything in good quality. Cut something out completely and it would be not the same...

Of course these things are extra stuff DPC has to made, but lets face it, he is calling it out himself, he need sometimes just a little distraction from the ongoing making arts and 08/15 code. So i think its a good way if he likes coding something different, that he put in minigames, and as we see in his dev-updates he really likes these kind of things from time to time, to get his mind off other things. Would he stop doing these things, i bet making this game would be only a shore at some point, and he will burn out faster. We dont want that...

Besides, i dont think the minigames (doesnt matter which) are that time consuming to make. They are pretty simple, Would say, they add a maximum of 1-2 weeks development time for each epsiode... the code itself not even a day. Coded minigames like this myself with c++ for about 20 years ago (made a tetris copy and such for a school-project)... its really easy and by far not that time consuming as you think.

Same goes for the girls-cast... writing years and years only for a couple of girls could be way to boring in the long run... so he creats diversion and distraction a lot, but look up all the other games out there... which concentrate only on 2-3 girls, sometime only on 1... after a while you can really SEE how the dev gets exhausted and bored with his own game... and at the end, if these games get an end, it will be rushed cause the dev just want to get over with it.

To create diversion and distraction is not only a way to make the game "bigger" but a way to stay interested in making it too...

Do i whish the updates would come out faster and some stuff i think is not necessary will be cut short? Yeah!!

But if i think another time about it... all the stuff is not only for us to play, its for DPC to make and distract himself too. If this means, this stuff is necessary to keep him working, that iam happy about it...

DPC is kinda seeking stuff he just WANTS to create and not "has to create" to stay interested... and stuff like the pink rose girls, minigames, music, and all those little things, seems to keep him energized.

I was wants against this stuff too, and i think there are way to many girls in the games and he should focus on less girls... but i just playing the game again and just notice how good all these little things add up and making the whole experience way better. And of course i notice... they were made cause DPC wants to make them, and thats the main reason i think.

Just another example, i LOVE Red Dead Redemption 2 so much... but lets face it, 80% of the game is filled just with little "sidestuff" like feeding the horse, pet it, cleaning weapons, and on and on and on... but man it adds some pretty nice immersion i dont want to miss, its about a whole experience. not everybody likes that, or would prefer a short and fast paced tension building story... but yeah, i think DPC loves these kind of things too and wants to create them.
Loved your nuanced reply, to me, while many things were not necessary in the game, it would otherwise drop it down to one of the many other more generic title out there. The main girls and the main story are the core, the side girls and side stuff are what brings life to the core. Anytime there's a free roam, I can't wait to see the new rooster posts and I can comment on it, same thing with the contacts. Why ? Because it makes the game feel alive.

Depth of side stuff, to me, is just necessary to strengthen the core and make it believable, to make it so it doesn't get forgotten easily. There's a reason this game has affected so many people, and it's not only because of its great storyline or character arcs, it's because of the whole spectrum.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I can understand everything, but how did you keep yourself from beating Tybalt? Oh that scene! I can press the repeat button endlessly.:LOL:
View attachment 1953396 View attachment 1953401

And getting revenge on the nerds with Derek is one of the funniest scenes in the game.
On my first time playing the scene, I punched the shit outta Tybalt's face. Replayed it a bunch of times and then pretty much got it out of my system.

He's a turd of a guy, no doubt, but when it comes to that scene, the mc has broken into his home and completely disrupted a fairly important fund raiser.

The mc had no right to be there, definitely had no right to fuck the party up, and Tybalt was in his rights to try to have him removed.

Sure Tybalt said some mean things, and gave the mc a little slap, but to break his face felt mean.

In hindsight after episode 8, there's no need to do anything to Tybalt, his own existence is punishment enough for him. Jill destroyed him, his own preps loathe him, he's constantly mocked on Rooster, and he has a tiny dick.

So no, I don't punch him in the face anymore.
Absolutley disagree.

Loved your nuanced reply, to me, while many things were not necessary in the game, it would otherwise drop it down to one of the many other more generic title out there. The main girls and the main story are the core, the side girls and side stuff are what brings life to the core. Anytime there's a free roam, I can't wait to see the new rooster posts and I can comment on it, same thing with the contacts. Why ? Because it makes the game feel alive.

Depth of side stuff, to me, is just necessary to strengthen the core and make it believable, to make it so it doesn't get forgotten easily. There's a reason this game has affected so many people, and it's not only because of its great storyline or character arcs, it's because of the whole spectrum.
The way I see it, take anyone aspect of the game and there's someone out there whining about how they don't like it, so if you remove everything that someone doesn't like you're left with nothing.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes