Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
At first, just thought Zoey would be a 'sour memory' for the MC, a motivation for him to just turn the page.

With that Interlude, it just proves she's integral to the storyline, especially given her DIK/Chick choices, and the Emma/Bert situation. She's going to change a lot of things for the MC, that's for sure, I mean, she was her best friend/first love/first fuck. Probably means the world for him.
thank you :D
and yeah for me, and the MC she means the world to us, the 1st one that accepts him for what he is, sure she tries to change a few things about him, but she likes how he stayed dramafree, in fact it is a lifeline for her, as she is a lifeline for him.
sure she wished he would've came with her, but in the end it was her path to walk, and her path alone, now she knows that by returning to him she knows what she is gonna fight for. HIM :D

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I checked with DPC and it's Magnar/Sally. You can rest now
Well, Lostanddamned will be happy for this at least. He has been fantasising about Scandinavian appendages for quite some time.

Shit man

I would throw EVERY other woman out the window to get a throuple with Sally and Karen

Petite nerds and one is a redhead

BEST 3some ever
I find this post most agreeable. We shall be frens

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Dude all your freakin' posts are whining about ppl whining about what you don't like, the fuk's your problem?!?! At this point you become more annoying than the ppl who you whining that are whining...:FacePalm:
and just like him you are whining about someone who is whining, about other peaple who are whining. heck i wish i could whine at this point so we can get a 50 peaps list about whining about whining about whining about whining :p

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Well, Lostanddamned will be happy for this at least. He has been fantasising about Scandinavian appendages for quite some time.
ffs, you and felicemastronzo never learn! :mad:

Magnar and Sage is canon, he's the only one that she rated 5/5. That huge scandinavian dick destroyed that pussy and no one even came close to matching King Magnar's performance. There should be a scene in which MC sucks Magnar's cum out of Sage's pussy. :Kappa:

P.S: The threesome is actually Magnar/Sally/Sage. :Kappa:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Tremolo instead punching Tybalt should've really slaped like will smith :KEK:
After that, the MC should say to Tybalt:
-I fucked your stepsister
- I fucked your mom
- I'm going to take Jill away from you and fuck the crash of your life.
Tybalt. Achievement unlocked: Totally cucked.:ROFLMAO:

Dude all your freakin' posts are whining about ppl whining about what you don't like, the fuk's your problem?!?! At this point you become more annoying than the ppl who you whining that are whining...:FacePalm:

What the hell did I just read? Dude you even have a life? Find a hobby more interesting than stalking my posts in all the threads. :KEK:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
ffs, you and felicemastronzo never learn! :mad:

Magnar and Sage is canon, he's the only one that she rated 5/5. That huge scandinavian dick destroyed that pussy and no one even came close to matching King Magnar's performance. There should be a scene in which MC sucks Magnar's cum out of Sage's pussy. :Kappa:

P.S: The threesome is actually Magnar/Sally/Sage. :Kappa:
Wow, you have really thought this fantasy through haven't you? :KEK:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Personaly i would've left Magnar out of that one, only me with Sage & Sally :D
(both being a redhead, im surpriced Derek hasnt tried to ride that particular train himself :p)
Sage would probably just kick his ass in response, and Sally would 'bitch-no' him to death.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The real chad of Being a DIK... Chadnar.
The ending of BaDIK: As we are nearing the final confrontation, MC visibly worried runs into Magnar in the hallway. Magnar asks MC what's wrong and MC tells him about the problems that he's facing. Magnar tells MC to relax and enjoy his life with his chosen LI, life is too short to be wasted on worrying. As MC nods and walks away Magnar pulls his phone out of his pocket and calls someone.

Timeskip to the night, Bert is leaning on a fence looking around. He checks his watch as a car pulls up on the street and low and behold - it's the main villain. Bert walks up to the guy and just fucking karate chops the guy in the trachea. Like he smacks him so fucking hard that he splits the trachea from the larynx. As the guy falls to the ground, starts coughing blood and choking to death on his own blood, Bert stands above him and sends the following message: "You were warned to stay away from MC, but you didn't listen. King Magnar sends his regards."

Steve pulls up to the scene in his Mustang and picks Bert up and they speed off into the night. The next morning MC and his LI are having breakfast and while the news are on the TV. They report a death of the guy, that happened previous night near B&R. Judging by the injuries they say, it's presumed to be some kind of freak accident.

Then at MC's wedding, Magnar walks up to MC and tells him "You're not my family, you're not my friend, you're more than that, remember it. You're my homie."

Then MC and Magnar are like:

too-sweet-nwo.gif

:Kappa:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The ending of BaDIK: As we are nearing the final confrontation, MC visibly worried runs into Magnar in the hallway. Magnar asks MC what's wrong and MC tells him about the problems that he's facing. Magnar tells MC to relax and enjoy his life with his chosen LI, life is too short to be wasted on worrying. As MC nods and walks away Magnar pulls his phone out of his pocket and calls someone.

Timeskip to the night, Bert is leaning on a fence looking around. He checks his watch as a car pulls up on the street and low and behold - it's the main villain. Bert walks up to the guy and just fucking karate chops the guy in the trachea. Like he smacks him so fucking hard that he splits the trachea from the larynx. As the guy falls to the ground, starts coughing blood and choking to death on his own blood, Bert stands above him and sends the following message: "You were warned to stay away from MC, but you didn't listen. King Magnar sends his regards."

Steve pulls up to the scene in his Mustang and picks Bert up and they speed off into the night. The next morning MC and his LI are having breakfast and while the news are on the TV. They report a death of the guy, that happened previous night near B&R. Judging by the injuries they say, it's presumed to be some kind of freak accident.

Then at MC's wedding, Magnar walks up to MC and tells him "You're not my family, you're not my friend, you're more than that, remember it. You're my homie."

Then MC and Magnar are like:

View attachment 1953595

:Kappa:
Write more stories like this. Simply fantastic.(y):D

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Sry nah, not in this game... you have to switch between DIK and CHICK choices in a way that it makes just no sense at all if you want to be a "neutral" guy who doesnt step on other toes...

Of course, youre right... to be a "neutral" guy is some complete normal thing, in real life... but in this game? The choices you have to make are either chick or dik, NEVER neutral (in between). So youre forced to jump back and forth the entire time to be neutral, but that is not neutral at all, its shizo.

like: "come on i beat up troy" and than "yeah i beat up the jocks too, oh wait, no i cant i have to be neutral so i dont fight them now cause this would be another dik point, i need the chick point now" really, you think that is a "neutral way" to be? aha

In staying neutral this game just makes no sense like this... and DPC should have considered that more, like implement neutral choices too, but there are none.
That's true and all and could be said about whatever affinity you choose but I personally don't care for it at all. In a day to day sense you are going to make different choices and having choices locked out of a game because the game says you haven't played correctly to choose or see them just limits the players for no reason at all. I stops players from exploring the game on account of some imaginary karma system. It just stops you from making your own choices now that it is "permanent", it wasn't so bad before the hard lock.
First of all i reject the idea that the choices are different enough that it would be "shizo" to swap between them. They are not, definitely not. They only become major if you have set up a specific major OVERRIDING personality type for the MC already like fighter or pacifist which is arbitrary. Theres plenty of people that would rarely lift a hand in defense of themselves but would fight for their friends and loved ones. Such a person would only fight Calab when he had the threatened fellow DiKs behind him and punch Tybalt because he is a creep to Jill. And that could easily be seen as a coward from the outside (only a fighter if there are people at his back or fighting an insect like Tybalt who is really no threat at all). Place such a person on a dik/chick scale.

And this is the reason so SO many people always have issues with any and all morality systems for good reason. Because the choices become absolutes and treated as absolutes while people simply aren't and never will be. It will never reflect actual humans. Theres a reason why DnD have gotten rid of alignment pretty much. It doesnt really work if your aim is to tell a story with actual sentient beings. Because humans are never a specific thing. You can predict what people will do but never a 100%. There is always some past personal experience that is unknown to the outside viewers that makes what a person does logical but "shizo" to the outside viewer and for a third viewer the action were just unexpected but nothing extreme. Neutrality/middle path is fucked in games because of shitty storytelling&development and because players are inconsistent humans and want to play vicariously at times and at other times real to themselves for subjective personal reasons so the choices (and their outcomes) will never make entirely sense for everyone.

This is why books in one aspect are superior (if its a good writer), the characters are already set and you will read their internally consistent rationalizations for what they say or do. The more choices you have in a game the worse it becomes really, to reconcile what the character is thinking vs what the player is thinking at that point. How many times have you made a choice in an AVN only for the written thoughts or actions spawning from that choice being weird or entirely wrong? One of two things happens. One, you look up other peoples thoughts playing the game, and mostly they were onboard with what happened and youre flabbergasted. It just wasnt what you would think or do for your subjective but valid reasons. Or Two: Many people are agreeing with you and it just turns out that the creator is the odd one out with their experience of the work compared with the majority of their current audience. Neither is really wrong though. (Unless the creator does this repeatedly and is therefore shitty)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes