lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The ending of BaDIK: As we are nearing the final confrontation, MC visibly worried runs into Magnar in the hallway. Magnar asks MC what's wrong and MC tells him about the problems that he's facing. Magnar tells MC to relax and enjoy his life with his chosen LI, life is too short to be wasted on worrying. As MC nods and walks away Magnar pulls his phone out of his pocket and calls someone.

Timeskip to the night, Bert is leaning on a fence looking around. He checks his watch as a car pulls up on the street and low and behold - it's the main villain. Bert walks up to the guy and just fucking karate chops the guy in the trachea. Like he smacks him so fucking hard that he splits the trachea from the larynx. As the guy falls to the ground, starts coughing blood and choking to death on his own blood, Bert stands above him and sends the following message: "You were warned to stay away from MC, but you didn't listen. King Magnar sends his regards."

Steve pulls up to the scene in his Mustang and picks Bert up and they speed off into the night. The next morning MC and his LI are having breakfast and while the news are on the TV. They report a death of the guy, that happened previous night near B&R. Judging by the injuries they say, it's presumed to be some kind of freak accident.

Then at MC's wedding, Magnar walks up to MC and tells him "You're not my family, you're not my friend, you're more than that, remember it. You're my homie."

Then MC and Magnar are like:

View attachment 1953595

:Kappa:
You made me cry

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The ending of BaDIK: As we are nearing the final confrontation, MC visibly worried runs into Magnar in the hallway. Magnar asks MC what's wrong and MC tells him about the problems that he's facing. Magnar tells MC to relax and enjoy his life with his chosen LI, life is too short to be wasted on worrying. As MC nods and walks away Magnar pulls his phone out of his pocket and calls someone.

Timeskip to the night, Bert is leaning on a fence looking around. He checks his watch as a car pulls up on the street and low and behold - it's the main villain. Bert walks up to the guy and just fucking karate chops the guy in the trachea. Like he smacks him so fucking hard that he splits the trachea from the larynx. As the guy falls to the ground, starts coughing blood and choking to death on his own blood, Bert stands above him and sends the following message: "You were warned to stay away from MC, but you didn't listen. King Magnar sends his regards."

Steve pulls up to the scene in his Mustang and picks Bert up and they speed off into the night. The next morning MC and his LI are having breakfast and while the news are on the TV. They report a death of the guy, that happened previous night near B&R. Judging by the injuries they say, it's presumed to be some kind of freak accident.

Then at MC's wedding, Magnar walks up to MC and tells him "You're not my family, you're not my friend, you're more than that, remember it. You're my homie."

Then MC and Magnar are like:

View attachment 1953595

:Kappa:
More please(y)

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
After that, the MC should say to Tybalt:
-I fucked your stepsister
- I fucked your mom
- I'm going to take Jill away from you and fuck the crash of your life.
Tybalt. Achievement unlocked: Totally cucked.:ROFLMAO:

What the hell did I just read? Dude you even have a life? Find a hobby more interesting than stalking my posts in all the threads. :KEK:
I present to you the fuck with Tyballz save version Jill:

- Fucked his sister on his bed
- Fucked his mom and released the sex tap
- Fucked his crush
- Punched him in the face
- Ruined his presentation with your dick
- Knocked his teeth out

Achievement: Ruined his life

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
ffs, you and felicemastronzo never learn! :mad:

Magnar and Sage is canon, he's the only one that she rated 5/5. That huge scandinavian dick destroyed that pussy and no one even came close to matching King Magnar's performance. There should be a scene in which MC sucks Magnar's cum out of Sage's pussy. :Kappa:

P.S: The threesome is actually Magnar/Sally/Sage. :Kappa:
King Magnar (Brock Lesnar) vs The pussy Aka The MC (Roman Reigns)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

- Fucked his crush
- Knocked his teeth out

You forgot:
- Hit his balls while playing tennis

In any case, I expect some meanness or revenge from Tybalt in future episodes. I imagine the scene. MC, looking at Tybalt:
" You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me."

Last edited:
Reactions: hakuna-matata

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Looking at a full year since the release of Episode 8 (with a mediocre - at best - interlude in between). This game is going to take another 4 years to finish at the least - 8 years of production in total. Why does he always feel the need to add more in each episode? The Halloween party has been hinted at for almost 2 years now. Man is really building his retirement fund at this point. We might see the completion of MILFY City before this game is done :LOL:
You should be happy that theres 4 more years of development because that means more content to this masterpiece.... and yeah DPC gets compensated for his work (which is optional btw) so this comment is beyond stupid to me. No offense

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

- Fucked his crush
- Knocked his teeth out

Actually you gave me an idea
MC_destroy_tybalt1.jpg

Tybalt mocking.jpg

I even feel sorry for him a little. Tremolo completely ruined his life. But I think it's inevitable. :ROFLMAO:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
It's a waste of time.. For what? So that the girls are sad and crying and all that shit meh I prefer the threesome and everybody happy
Considering it's DPC, and while it may actually be a real threesome (like real real with an inhibited Maya and all), the rift between Josy and Maya is apparent in episode 8, because of the MC, Josy is totally enamored with him, and Maya pretty much totally trust him, a man, for the first time in her life.

I think that from the beginning, this couple was a real one, albeit a first try for both, but doomed to fail, they love each other, but I think it's more because of their insecurities than anything else. Josy didn't have any problems falling for MC right from the start, and Maya learned to trust men with him. Could totally be the downfall of that 'throuple' (which I never personally saw as a viable possibility to begin with), not because they don't love each other anymore, but more because they don't need that 'state of survival couple' thing they have going on anymore. Again, not saying it will assuredly break that thing, but drama is incoming for sure, at least for me.

In fact, I think, with Zoey coming back, that episode 9 will abound with awkward situations and drama for the MC and the situation he chose at the end of Episode 8, and since, like in my chick playthrough, I had to turn down 3 situations, things could get ugly, I'm sure it'll be the same for those who chose a DIK path.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
and just like him you are whining about someone who is whining, about other peaple who are whining. heck i wish i could whine at this point so we can get a 50 peaps list about whining about whining about whining about whining :p
this is the exact reason why the long time in between releases is problematic. if the release windows were just a little bit shorter, i dont think we would consistently reach this point of "there is nothing left to talk about, so let the bitching begin"

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

I playtested and polished parts of the episode last week. It was a very nice experience. No matter how you play the episode, it will be a long one.

I also wrote some remaining scenes, including a long scene for the Josy and Maya branch and some lewd scenes. Furthermore, I posed some animations and static renders.

As promised, for today, I've attempted to summarize the current status of the Episode 9 development.

I'll start with the stats and give my general take on the development at the end.

Work completed:
  • 2815 renders (2694 renders produced, 121 in the render queue)
  • 205 animations (179 animations produced, 26 in the render queue)
  • 13 songs
  • 2 sound effects
  • 23747 written lines of code for story + free roam events. It's the biggest episode in terms of content, based on this number alone. Episode 8 had 22055 lines of code, 7% less by this standard.
Work that remains:
  • Make static renders for 69 written scenes of various lengths.
  • Make animations and static renders, and write for a few lewd scenes.
  • Write and make art for ~15 more scenes.
  • Make static renders for Jill's special render set.
  • Make some missing GUI for the new mini-game.
  • Write some code needed for other mini-games.
  • Add music
  • Add SFX
  • Add phone content (Rooster, Phone chats/Calls, Bios, Stats, Pack Quest, Vault)
  • Add collectibles (special renders/2D art/scenes)
  • Make art and update the main menu with Season 3 art.
  • Playtest and polish
  • Verify bug fixes from the Interlude.

Overall completion:

My best shot at estimating a completion % right now is:

Static renders: 65-70%

Animations: 68%

Writing/Coding: 90%

Render and animation numbers are based on a target of ~4000 renders and 300 animations; subject to change if needed. The writing/coding percentage is my gut feeling.

All-in-all, this list of tasks looks standard to me. I'm feeling confident and also happy about it. The art takes the longest time to produce, and we've come a long way since the Interlude was released. I usually fly through the rest of the task list faster when it's time to make it.

Take this report with a grain of salt. Things will get clearer with every passing week.

Now we all have a better understanding of the state of development.

I will push on with writing, and static renders next week and soon switch focus to animating again.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Aw yeah, now that's the stuff! We got current status, we got queues, we even have targets! We're in the numbers, baby!

Here's what we know. DPC has completed 755 static renders in the last five weeks, but we have decent reason to suspect he has completed around 459 statics in the last two weeks. That would translate to an average of ~153 statics per week over those two weeks. We also know DPC has completed 29 animations in the last four weeks, an average of ~7.3 animations per week. Overall, DPC is now averaging roughly 128 statics and 8.5 animations per week since the Interlude launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the target numbers, I used the combined Completed+Queued numbers for our current totals, since that's how DPC presented them. That methodology gives us targets of ~4021-4331 for statics (average of 4176), and ~302 for animations. Where does that leave us? The best news comes from the statics. Despite a small bump in the target number, we're still on pace to hit it in mid-September (+/- roughly 1 week based on DPC's range). Granted, DPC will need to keep posing scenes to keep up that pace, but with coding mostly done that seems plausible.

Unfortunately, animations are a sadder story. The rate at which DPC is rendering them has fallen slightly off the pace from the start of this month. We're currently on pace to hit the target around mid November, and it would still need to be tested. In reality DPC might be able to increase his pace once the statics are finished rendering, but at best that would start in early September and maybe knock three weeks off the animation target. So I'd say we're most likely looking at a release somewhere in November. Based on DPC's estimate of ~300 animations, I don't see how we can get Episode 9 in time for (real) Halloween unless DPC has saved a lot of the short and/or simple animations for last.

Still, as DPC said these are still only estimates. We can always hope the current trends will change and things will speed up or targets will come down. I wouldn't count on it, but maybe we can get lucky.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
DrPinkCake makes us fellow Swedes proud <3
As a Swede you must answer me this please. Is the attire below considered normal and acceptable for a dude? A cleavage cut pink blouse and rolled up jorts with little navy boy anchors on it? I have always hoped that DPC only selected this for lore reasons because MC is impoverished and had to grab whatever he could out of the discount shop bargain bin.

He looks about as thrilled to be wearing this as I was to see it. I can imagine the MC avatar in DAZ3d going..."really DPC? You are actually going to insert me into a scene wearing this? Haven't I suffered enough?"
1659140794525.png

Thank goodness the colder weather is arriving in game and MC doesn't wear jorts with his DIK jacket anymore. That was beyond the pale. The season 2 DIK jacket initial experience was ruined by jorts. :cautious:

Jan 16, 2022
As a Swede you must answer me this please. Is the attire below considered normal and acceptable for a dude? A cleavage cut pink blouse and rolled up jorts with little navy boy anchors on it? I have always hoped that DPC only selected this for lore reasons because MC is impoverished and had to grab whatever he could out of the discount shop bargain bin.

He looks about as thrilled to be wearing this as I was to see it. I can imagine the MC avatar in DAZ3d going..."really DPC? You are actually going to insert me into a scene wearing this? Haven't I suffered enough?"
View attachment 1953929

Thank goodness the colder weather is arriving in game and MC doesn't wear jorts with his DIK jacket anymore. That was beyond the pale. The season 2 DIK jacket initial experience was ruined by jorts. :cautious:
I quite dig this outfit, cool style

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes